Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,652 members, 7,958,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' (26788 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by dy27(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnrXlMzHFg grin

Teewhy2:
Marriage makes you a "fool" , you need to play the "fool" to succeed in marriage, even if you are correct sometimes you need to say sorry and pretend the other party correct. If you can't say sorry or act like the " dumb" it will be hard for you to succeed in marriage.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Ekakamba: 1:08pm On May 17, 2017
Well, thanks for the enlightenment. Shalom.
jennybright:

No my dear there is no try ur luck in marriage. Remember how you made your bed is how you lye on it. As the bible stated that a wise woman put her house together while the foolish one scatter hers. Meaning that you need to apply wisdom and understanding above all sacrifice. Without all these ..no way my brother. No matter how bad a man might be a good woman must pin him down with those three words. Dalu

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 17, 2017
People live a life of pretense! It's a world of deception and pretence is the other of the day! They want to be seen as perfect/flawless never taking notes of each other bad attitude. It's liken to an exam; students get serious before exams and after the exams they become unserious. No one wants to tame the shrew or teach the inexperience or make an honest person out of a dishonest person so once marriage is desired people package themselves in pseudo,ready made, easy to use, highly desirable packages, after marriage what you see is what you get!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by IMASTEX: 1:18pm On May 17, 2017
You are correct
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by mrphysics(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
catherineokezie:
marriage has no general principle guiding it, because what works for Mr and Mrs A may not work for Mr and Mrs B
There are general principles that guides marriage and that's what the OP wrote. Everything there is nothing but the truth. And what you wrote is also right.
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by HARDDON: 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
The luv spark that made u guys wano ravage ur badies n blow ur brains out ,evolvrs into deeper levels of undetstanding , comitement n communication.
N sometimes it feels u hv lost touch wit kuv n life.

7. The first pregnance period is d most tempting period for newly weds....if not handled n managed properly by d wify, she wud end up losing husby to some karashikas out there. It bcomes d beginning of cheating even for an hitherto faithful husby.

The beautiful ones r not yet born .
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by holluphemydavid(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2017
am still taking my time
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by praise1705(f): 1:33pm On May 17, 2017
Teewhy2:
Marriage makes you a "fool" , you need to play the "fool" to succeed in marriage, even if you are correct sometimes you need to say sorry and pretend the other party correct. If you can't say sorry or act like the " dumb" it will be hard for you to succeed in marriage.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

the issue now is who is ready to play or act the fool as no one wants to bow
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by lawrykings(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2017
ileogbenfidel:
Marriage is a means to try to control a grownup man
haha haha. laughable grin
ileogbenfidel:
Marriage is a means to try to control a grownup man
haha haha. laughable
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 17, 2017
If their meat falls on the floor are you willing to give them yours that's the kind of marraige I'm preparing for
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by lilmizwierd(f): 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
Jay1F:
...@no.5
. If my marriage is not all about me, then who will it be all about Buhari

why do I suddenly feel a kin liking to you
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by poweredcom(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2017
marriage is old school na single parenting de reign....now
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Jay1F(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2017
lilmizwierd:

why do I suddenly feel a kin liking to you
lol... who knows we might be twins or you're my list rib wink smiley
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Bahddo(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2017
Marriage doesn't change anybody. The pretense simply ends.
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by lilmizwierd(f): 2:39pm On May 17, 2017
Jay1F:

lol... who knows we might be twins or you're my list rib wink smiley

twins yes :* :*
Lost rib ke lost bone ni cheesy cheesy
you wan turn banky here abi
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Jay1F(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
lilmizwierd:

twins yes :* :* Lost rib ke lost bone ni cheesy cheesy you wan turn banky here abi
lol... OK twinny , you through with the adoption??
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by lilmizwierd(f): 2:54pm On May 17, 2017
Jay1F:
lol... OK twinny , you through with the adoption??
I havent sent my letter yet
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by PepsiBoy: 2:57pm On May 17, 2017
steph2sweet:
When I get to the bridge, I will cross it.
Is it Apogbon bridge or Carter bridge? Just asking.....
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Zulu212: 3:06pm On May 17, 2017
Just turn ur back as$ for me wen i want...leave the rest
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Jay1F(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2017
lilmizwierd:

I havent sent my letter yet
someone's shy.... you could adopt me y'know , i am just 9yrs..
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by TinaAnita(f): 3:38pm On May 17, 2017
Teewhy2:

For how long would a partner keep playing the fool just to avoid stories that touches the heart? It takes two to tango. One person can't keep trying to make it work while the other messes up

Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by ElsonMorali: 4:28pm On May 17, 2017
If you've prepared Well for marriage it shouldn't be so difficult.

Sometimes you have to tell yourself that you married a complete dunce and the world's greatest asshole just to make it easy for you to forgive him or her.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by lonelydora: 4:32pm On May 17, 2017
Ekakamba:
Marriage is forking overrated! A good home (marriage) is base on LUCK!

A very big lie. It depends on you and your partner.
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by lilmizwierd(f): 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
Jay1F:

someone's shy.... you could adopt me y'know , i am just 9yrs..

Okay thats it you're been adoted cheesy
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by janefrancisca(f): 8:41pm On May 17, 2017
Ekakamba:
Marriage is forking overrated! A good home (marriage) is base on LUCK!
its not luck, a good marriage is based on two determined people ready to brace all odds and make things work.
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Ekakamba: 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
Hope so..
janefrancisca:
its not luck, a good marriage is based on two determined people ready to brace all odds and make things work.
Re: 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' by Gennextech: 8:30am On May 18, 2017
get involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Marriage For Me? / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.