Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? (8880 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Amberon: 8:59am On May 17, 2017
Answer this question, how do you identify a fake pastor?,
Martinez19:
Did you watch both videos (part 1 and part 2) TILL THE END? If you watched it both videos TILL THE END and your views are unchanged, then something is amiss with your rational prowess. No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by holygeral(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2017
HMMMMMMMM IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WANT TO KNOW THE DOWN FALL OF A MAN OF GOD(GOD HIMSELF)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2017
holygeral:
HMMMMMMMM IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WANT TO KNOW THE DOWN FALL OF A MAN OF GOD(GOD HIMSELF)
take my advice, if you can't read, don't comment.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
Answer this question, how do you identify a fake pastor?,
Go and watch those two videos. It is likely that you didn't watch it to the end. Stop being a sheeple.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Amberon: 1:11pm On May 17, 2017
I told you I've watched those videos and pls be civil. You didn't even answer my question.
Martinez19:
Go and watch those two videos. It is likely that you didn't watch it to the end. Stop being a sheeple.

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
I told you I've watched those videos and pls be civil. You didn't even answer my question.
I am not answering your question. I don't like intellectual dishonesty. It is either your IQ and/or open mindedness is low or your hands are not clean.

If Otemanuduno, HopefulLandlord and other open minded christians watch that video without bias then they should see the something fishy about Adeboye. I am done with you. Bye.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
I am not answering your question. I don't like intellectual dishonesty. It is either your IQ and/or open mindedness is low or your hands are not clean.

If Otemanuduno, HopefulLandlord and other open minded christians watch that video without bias then they should see that something is fishy about Adeboye. I am done with you. Bye.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Amberon: 1:25pm On May 17, 2017
Buhahahah. I very much expected such response. If your IQ wasn't so low you'd be busy doing something meaningful with your life other than looking to tarnish the image of a pastor with little or no controversies to his name.

Why should I care what those two say? They're notorious for deriding Christianity so who gives a donkey's ass what they say? Get busy with your life.

Martinez19:

If Otemanuduno, HopefulLandlord and other open minded christians watch that video without bias then they should see that something is fishy about Adeboye. I am done with you. Bye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Ishilove: 1:43pm On May 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:
From suleman propaganda to olukoya own. All these people non dey taya
Na so dem dey do

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2017
What is wrong with christians and most blacks? Why can't you guys comprehend something so simple? I created this trend to make an inquiry about someone not to pull him down. If you can't comprehend and don't have any useful information, don't type. The low IQs exhibited on this trend is annoying. angry

I don't want to pull anybody down, I want information from ex- insiders and relevant personals! Mtewwwwwww! angry

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by paxonel(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
Martinez19:
I am asking those who have worked with him and have first hand experience or anything tangible to say. I am convinced that most preachers are fraud but I have never heard of Dr. Dk Olukoya in scandals frequently. Ex - mfm workers, ex- bodyguards of Dr. Olukoya(if he has one) and those with relevant information, speak out.
Any Pastor Nigerians generally regarded as genuine is automatically a fraudulent pastor became the minds of all Nigerians are fraudulent not knowing what is good from what is bad

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
paxonel:

Any Pastor Nigerians generally regarded as genuine is automatically a fraudulent pastor became the minds of all Nigerians are fraudulent not knowing what is good from what is bad
Thank you! That's a good contribution. Make sense but the percentage of religious con men and con women is alarming we have to be careful not to fall into the hands of these wolves 'cos they plunder and ruin without mercy. That is why I am seeking information.

The nairalanders on the thread exhibiting lows IQs and low comprehensive ability, can you see a human being like you?
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by coputa(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2017
Martinez19:
I am asking those who have worked with him and have first hand experience or anything tangible to say. I am convinced that most preachers are fraud but I have never heard of Dr. Dk Olukoya in scandals frequently. Ex - mfm workers, ex- bodyguards of Dr. Olukoya(if he has one) and those with relevant information, speak out.
This tour idiocy and perchant to ruin men of God will ruin your life.

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by hopefulLandlord: 11:42pm On May 17, 2017
coputa:
This tour idiocy and perchant to ruin men of God will ruin your life.

okay, you've got anything reasonable to add to this empty drivel?
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by topbollz(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2017
OP, Got no job. I pray you ain't a Christian because if you say you are it's a shame. Imagine someone wakes up and come to a public forum like this to implore subtly on your own downfall how would you take it. Sure there are no denail that there are fake Pastors but is it not a shame that we seek more of their smear than their good. Get a life in Godliness and Truthfulness. Its only a foolish man that thinks like a bigot or a die had scientist. An open minded person knows that there is more to what happens in the physical. Be Good, Believe God and Live for Christ
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2017
topbollz:
OP, Got no job. I pray you ain't a Christian because if you say you are it's a shame. Imagine someone wakes up and come to a public forum like this to implore subtly on your own downfall how would you take it. Sure there are no denail that there are fake Pastors but is it not a shame that we seek more of their smear than their good. Get a life in Godliness and Truthfulness. Its only a foolish man that thinks like a bigot or a die had scientist. An open minded person knows that there is more to what happens in the physical. Be Good, Believe God and Live for Christ
I am not planning his downfall. I wanted information about him from those who had worked with him. Is it bad to seek information about someone? Please read my post and the whole topic.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by hopefulLandlord: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2018
topbollz:

Why are you guys so fixated on "Downfall"?

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Martinez19:
I am not seeking to pull him down. I just want to know about him if there is any dark side. There are too many pastors these days. Those who are thought to be genuine turn out to be frauds.
Are you a saint? Who doesn't have dark side should first cast the stone
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Martinez19:
It is not like that. I have been to many churches, most men of God who were thought to be genuine turned out to be fake. I just wanted to get any information about him. One must be mindful of the church he attends.
Is man you are going to serve or God? By the time strong thing hold u, u go think twice. If you lack faith, there is nothing that can be done even if you move from one church to another
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Do you want to become a MFM member?

Go online, google his name and ministry, or better still, attend one of his services at the Headquarters. You'll be glad you did.
How was PMCH services yesterday?
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Ishilove:

You have said it all.

Martinez19, don't stay where you are and ask people to submit evidence that Dr Olukoya is fraudulent. If you're really serious about your enquiry then you'll listen to his tapes, attend his services and read MFM literature. You don't understand his ministry but you want to embark on a smear campaign because some ministers have disillusioned you?

Come on, we shall be made accountable for every idle word we speak/write. It's scriptural.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Martinez19:
We might say let God be the judge. If we value our society and it's development and we love one another, then fake pastors will have no place in our society. Many people would sow a seed of five thousand naira consistently from time to time but they can't help the beggars on the streets. Pastor ea adeboye called about ten people to give a billion naira for a new church auditorium. Why that when we have the poor and homeless? Instead of helping the poor, we fund our pastors' mansions, private jet and other lavish lifestyles.
Yes let God. Those sowing seeds were not forced to either. You have the choice to either obliged or not. The poor we will always have till this world end. No matter how the church tries to savage the issue, many will remain poor. The blame goes to the government for not being sensitive to the needs of it's citizens
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yes let God. Those sowing seeds were not forced to either. You have the choice to either obliged or not. The poor we will always have till this world end. No matter how the church tries to savage the issue, many will remain poor. The blame goes to the government for not being sensitive to the needs of it's citizens
People who were scammed by yahoo yahoo boys weren't forces to give. It's their money. Does that mean we should not tackle Internet fraudsters?
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

How was PMCH services yesterday?
My dear I forgot totally sad

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ishilove:

He is rabidly anti-Christ; One of those spiritually dead people who go into paroxysms of ecstasy whenever the Christian faith is being smeared. He is one of the numerous end time, unconscious demonic agents whom the devil is actively using to propagate his anti-Christ mission.
na wa o ! undecided

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martinez19:
People who were scammed by yahoo yahoo boys weren't forces to give. It's their money. Does that mean we should not tackle Internet fraudsters?
Has internet fraud reduced since then? Hasn't it increased from where it was?. Inspire of the campaign against it, aren't many still falling into
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Has internet fraud reduced since then? Hasn't it increased from where it was?. Inspire of the campaign against it, aren't many still falling into
SMH. See as you shot yourself on the foot.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martinez19:
SMH. See as you shot yourself on the foot.
I didn't shot myself Mr.I only pick from your analysis that doesn't have correlation.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Martinez19:
I take it that you're a 'bad-belle' Church police officer with nothing to do. What's your business asking such a foolish question. Get a life, you can't find one on Nairaland, or better still- go for deliverance (if it's not in an MFM Church na you sabi)

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / Apostle Babalola Died 56 Years Ago Today On A Sunday Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.