Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? (1559 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by farous(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2017
One of our brethren confided in me that he is considering calling it quit to his marriage of six years with kids that is filled with quarrels and unhappiness. He said that even though the wify is hot,sexy and very good in bed which is more reason he is still managing the union and finding it difficult to call it a quit,he has not known peace ever since he got married to his wife,as the wify character is unbearable.They are only compatible on bed,but every other thing is zero.Its been always quarrels here and there.He has sat her down severally to talk sense with her,but no changes.Family members,elders in church have on several occasions talked over it,but to no avail,ninety percent of all the quarrel is from the wify and he is not in a position to go in details of revealing some offensive attitude from the wify just to maintain secrecy,but the point is that he is fed up and has explore all possible avenue to make the marriage work,but to no avail.Please advise.
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by IdeyFindWife: 5:50pm On May 16, 2017
In the words of JaRule:

IT MUST BE DA ARSS...(I bet ur wifey's built thick like a Latina chick smiley wink)

When chicks fail every other course, except the BEDMATICS 201; na die u go die if you can't make it work because the more you engage in the sexo, the more you'll keep wishing there could be more to your La Vida Loca. So, u see my friend, there is more to marriage than the puto! tongue

But, seriously give her time, work at it and thank God she's still giving u da funky stuff; what if she wasn't! Yeh, some chicks be bahd like that. Incorrigible morr'furkking b!tches who won't leave u da furrk alone, make ya life hell and still won't furrk you (yep, not even head) so praise da good Lawd, she still allowing you to bust ur nut grin!

That slow, steady furrking's she's dishing out's ur silver lining, ur parachute, ur lifeline...so, stay with it, hang in there, homie; its gonna get better!

No, it might not!

I was jst furrking wiv ya...Stay @ur own peril!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2017
When you marry because of sex....
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by BlackDBagba: 5:50pm On May 16, 2017
Here to read comments.
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by eezeribe(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2017
OK
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by SirVintageCock: 5:54pm On May 16, 2017
He has been hooked by his loins and he ain't going nowhere or he would've left.
Imagine!! Someone's lifespan is being lowered daily by the action of his supposed spouse and he is here talking about bed compatibility.

1 Like

Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by sisisioge: 6:23pm On May 16, 2017
Well, if he's still pretty young let him continue to manage with clear awareness that young people aren't as prone to heart attack as much as the older people. What is long life, happiness and peace compared to good sex? Nothing! undecided
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by Edemaya: 6:32pm On May 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Well, if he's still pretty young let him continue to manage with clear awareness that young people aren't as prone to heart attack as much as the older people. What is long life, happiness and peace compared to good sex? Nothing! undecided

Don't mind them, that is what they get when they choose beautiful face and sexy body to good character.

Oga! Finish what u started cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by Larryfest(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2017
Am sure it was the "hot and good in bed" mentality that made him married her in the first place nothing more forgetting when it gets to a time sex becomes boring and it's the love, friendship and good behaviour that will make it more interesting again...
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by Only1mi(f): 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
Surely he knew how she was before they got married, he should have dealt with the issue then.
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by ryut: 7:44pm On May 16, 2017
Hmmm, chosing between: (beauty,hot,sexy and good sex) and (Good character)?. Wch of them gives joy and happy marriage?.
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by Majesticniyi(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
In the words of JaRule:

IT MUST BE DA ARSS...(I bet ur wifey's built thick like a Latina chick smiley wink)

When chicks fail every other course, except the BEDMATICS 201; na die u go die if you can't make it work because the more you engage in the sexo, the more you'll keep wishing there could be more to your La Vida Loca. So, u see my friend, there is more to marriage than the puto! tongue

But, seriously give her time, work at it and thank God she's still giving u da funky stuff; what if she wasn't! Yeh, some chicks be bahd like that. Incorrigible morr'furkking b!tches who won't leave u da furrk alone, make ya life hell and still won't furrk you (yep, not even head) so praise da good Lawd, she still allowing you to bust ur nut grin!

That slow, steady furrking's she's dishing out's ur silver lining, ur parachute, ur lifeline...so, stay with it, hang in there, homie; its gonna get better!

No, it might not!

I feel like coming over there to slap you for wasting my time reading all that

And then buying you 2 bottles of cold Heineken for making me laugh at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by Majesticniyi(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2017
Divorce is not and has never been an option. I don't understand the trend nowadays...we seem to think the only way out of marital crises is to escape. Marriage does work...when we can work at it. I remember my brother in-law telling me just before my introduction to think about the step I'm about to take very well because DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION. Tell your friend to go back to the drawing board and think of a way to make it work. She's still giving him sex which hints at the fact that she loves him back (most sensible ladies won't allow someone they don't love to touch them not to talk of put their hearts into making the guy enjoy it). We aren't talking of infidelity here, are we?
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by gare2510(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2017
Sex alone cannot sustain a marriage there are so many other things that are needed. For me divorce is never an option, don't want my children end up being products of a broken home a sacrifice I will make for them. So if you have kids save a video of them playing and laughing on ur phone so that anytime the thoughts of divorce comes you watch it to cool temper.

For the unmarried folks pls avoid premarital sex cos it blinds you from all the traits, there are things that you must never overlook in choosing ur partner of you must be successful in marriage
Meanwhile continue to pray
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by eyinjuege: 11:02pm On May 16, 2017
Staying because of good sex sounds really shallow, but then maybe that's what's most important to the man in question.
I guess he can't stand someone else enjoying all the acrobatics if he leaves her, and he's afraid he might not find someone to give him that good again.

So my advice, suck it up. Develop a coping mechanism that works for you. Some men develop selective deafness to the nagging of their wives, and to crying children.

If it can be fixed, try to fix the marriage. Some marriage counselling from professionals might help ( neutral persons please)
Try to see things from your wife's view in order to understand why she behaves the way she does, and where she's coming from. That may make things a bit better.
Though he didn't specify or point out exactly what the issues are, but try to work it out. If it can't be resolved, life is too short to live it in misery..
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by IdeyFindWife: 11:03pm On May 16, 2017
Majesticniyi:

I feel like coming over there to slap you for wasting my time reading all that

And then buying you 2 bottles of cold Heineken for making me laugh at the end of the day

Nasooo, bros!

The guy had me all tied up because here's a guy that God had obviously blessed with a "Liquid Contents Only" Deal but he's trippin, flippin out on the deal.

If i had such a dame with an arsse-for-days like that, i'd simply dub her my MFS (Minister For Sexx) and that's all sheez gon' be. But, dis nigga's all confused because, I bet, that dam must give great-head. The typ'a head that'd make a man's eyes roll-in-the-back-of-his-dead and promise all kinda shyt that's not being invented yet undecided. So, at this point, i figure this Mister needs to start "NOT" thinking-with-his-d!ck for once to guarantee his future happiness!

If I ws hittin on dem 2 b!tches down below wink, for instance, I wldn't let go, not even if you tried prying me off with a plier; I'd stick fast and tight, like Superglue, till sumfin better came along. It is what it is cool.

Most h0es aint wifeable, some wifeable ones aint lookable, some lookable ones aint got the goods, some got da goods but aint no freakz, some freakz but dat's all they be cos they've gat no brains! angry

So, yhu can see how hard a man's life is! undecided the dilemma of choosing alone will slay yhu quicker sef. This thing wasn't supposed to be harder than making your morning cereal but here we are tongue!

God's just gotta kip helping us boys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by HotHot96: 10:52am On May 17, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
In the words of JaRule:

No, it might not!

Lmaooo!Incorrigible morr'furkking b!tches who won't leave u da furrk alone, make ya life hell and still won't furrk you (yep, not even head)
This part killed me. hahahaha can't stop laffing

2 Likes

Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by HotHot96: 11:02am On May 17, 2017
farous:
One of our brethren confided in me that he is considering calling it quit to his marriage of six years with kids that is filled with quarrels and unhappiness. He said that even though the wify is hot,sexy and very good in bed which is more reason he is still managing the union and finding it difficult to call it a quit,he has not known peace ever since he got married to his wife,as the wify character is unbearable.They are only compatible on bed,but every other thing is zero.Its been always quarrels here and there.He has sat her down severally to talk sense with her,but no changes.Family members,elders in church have on several occasions talked over it,but to no avail,ninety percent of all the quarrel is from the wify and he is not in a position to go in details of revealing some offensive attitude from the wify just to maintain secrecy,but the point is that he is fed up and has explore all possible avenue to make the marriage work,but to no avail.Please advise.

Honestly sir I'll just advice u to check within yrself . Rmbr the reason y u married her. was it be cos of sex?? well then u made a mistake. but if it was Bcoz of smthng else...maybe an attitude u like in her u seldom see everywhere. I think u shld prayerfully hold unto that. Marriage is a very delicate thing and once it's broken it can bring abt so many troubles...endless troubles and it goes with yr kids too. so pls u have to make it work. u can talk things over with her and more so u can approach an older frnd or pastor or family to counsel u before making decisions.
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by Bawal: 12:45pm On May 17, 2017
Marriage wala!. I dont know what to advise on happy sex of unhappy marriage.
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by Fadamant: 1:26pm On May 17, 2017
sisisioge:

BAD GIRL. I dey see you. cheesycheesy. Very funny post.

But I think the op the should take his time and work more on his marriage. At least, they've lived together a handle of years and had children, which shows that they don't quarrel all the time. The truth is that most marriages struggle in their early years and they get better with time.
Re: Can He Remain In A Marriage Dat Isnt Working Jst because Wify Is Hot N Good In Bed? by Waladade4luv(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2017
What if she is good at most of other parts and she is zero in bed will u consider her? Lets start with dt

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Haier Thermocool Twin-Tub Washing Machine For Sale(pix Attchd) / Photos Of A Disabled Man And His Lovely Wife Goes Viral (see Photos) / Qasa Wall Mount AC Stabilizer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.