Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA (1094 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by henryanna36: 6:26pm On May 16, 2017
Flamboyant pastor Bishop Tom Samson celebrated his wife Apostle Lanre Samson's birthday in USA.According to him,the birthday celebration was organised by Pastor Mike Olawale and his wife.He said...

'I am highly indebted to pastor mike olawale and the wife Olori of christ dominion church of God international,Upper Marlboro ,Maryland Usa for thedepth of love they show to me and my wife by organising a big get-together to mark my wife Apostle Lanre Samson birthday. It was indeed a big event!Thank you so much,we're grateful,may the Lord bless you and your ministry'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photos-from-bishop-tom-samson-wife.html

Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by henryanna36: 6:27pm On May 16, 2017

Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by henryanna36: 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by sarrki(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
Another fake business man called man of God

Before you quote me I have fellowship in his church before

In upper malboro not far from Atiku and femi Pedro former lagos deputy governor house
Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by henryanna36: 6:30pm On May 16, 2017
More

Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by martyns303(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2017
A bit modest
Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by NwaObinkita: 6:49pm On May 16, 2017
Wonderful party in a wonderful city

Thanks to poor church members tithes and offerings.

They keep milking poor people;
People that can not even afford a bottle of LaCasera to drink.
Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by Flexherbal(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2017
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by Ishilove: 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
So his wife is Yoruba. I had no idea
Re: Pics 4rm Flamboyant Pastor Bishop Tom Samson's Wife Birthday Celebration In USA by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
Quite modest, quite expected!

(1) (Reply)

Africa And Five Hundred Years Of The Protestant Reformation, By E Nwachukwu / Pastors Use Threat Of Curses To Force Church Members To Pay Tithe, Bishop Mike / We Desperately Need A Real Gathering Of True Christians Called Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.