Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. (31770 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2017
For those who had been doubting the potency of Gods healing power. watch this live miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtx4VI4D2y8
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2017
And watch the atheists come with their theories in 5,4,3,2,1...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by felixomor: 11:14pm On May 16, 2017
ilynem:

LMAO grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 11:21pm On May 16, 2017
who "knew" the mad man

CC OtemAtum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2017
ilynem:

Any truth seeking person can't deny this miracle. look at the chain wound on his legs.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
who "knew" the mad man

CC OtemAtum

obviously you didnt watch the video ?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by IdeyFindWife: 11:28pm On May 16, 2017
[img][/img]
ilynem:

And haven't they turned the thing into a "cult of science" already where every halfwit with a skewed perspective on life and reality gets to parrot borrowed thoughts without any new originality of philosophy, logic or astrophysics.

I don't know how they sleep at night dismissing so much just to uphold unproven conjectures.

Whatever paddles their canoes anyway!

Lest I forget,
Congrats to the mad man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by OtemAtum: 11:34pm On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
who "knew" the mad man

CC OtemAtum

"Chronicle madness" says one of the pastors. cheesy grin
Mumu video for Mumu sheeple. Joagbaje, which of the pastors are you?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

"Chronicle madness" says one of the pastors. cheesy grin
Mumu video for Mumu sheeple. Joagbaje, which of the pastors are you?

watch the video first. then respond intelligently

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by OtemAtum: 11:44pm On May 16, 2017
Joagbaje:

watch the video first. then respond intelligently
I have watched the poorly acted film. I even took a snapshot so that anywhere I see the guy again showfacing as a testifying to a miracle of maybe lameness, blindness, etc. I can easily recognise him as the one who featured as a mad guy earlier. That's his daily job, acting miracles. Pls info. to all unbelievers, let us start snapshooting the tesifiers and writing the testimonies they gave on their pictures. Then any day we catch them again with another kind of contradictory testimony in another church in another town or country, we can use our evidence to save at least one sheeple from sheepishness.

If you free the sheeple next to you
And I free the sheeple next to me
In all kinds of whether we all work together
And see what can be done.
In no time at all, we'll have them all
So free them, free them
One by one. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

I have watched the poorly acted film. I even took a snapshot so that anywhere I see the guy again showfacing as a testifying to a miracle of maybe lameness, blindness, etc. I can easily recognise him as the one who featured as a mad guy earlier. That's his daily job, acting miracles. Pls info. to all unbelievers, let us start snapshooting the tesifiers and writing the testimonies they gave on their pictures. Then any day we catch them again with another kind of contradictory testimony in another church in another town or country, we can use our evidence to save at least one sheeple from sheepishness.

If you free the sheeple next to you
And I free the sheeple next to me
In all kinds of whether we all work together
And see what can be done.
In no time at all, we'll have them all
So free them, free them
One by one. grin

Anyone who watch the video will know that you didn't wach it. you just forwarded to snap picture and in a hurry to rubbish it. Thats not very nice. can you kindly also snap the picture of the wound of the chain on his leg both the dry would and the fresh wound which shows he had been on chain for long . and such a wound could only have come by struggle.

Finally, if you say he acted madness before [ a lie ofcourse] can you kindly show such proof.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by OtemAtum: 12:28am On May 17, 2017
Joagbaje:

Anyone who watch the video will know that you didn't wach it. you just forwarded to snap picture and in a hurry to rubbish it. Thats not very nice. can you kindly also snap the picture of the wound of the chain on his leg both the dry would and the fresh wound which shows he had been on chain for long . and such a wound could only have come by struggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtx4VI4D2y8?t=433

Finally, if you say he acted madness before [ a lie ofcourse] can you kindly show such proof.
Even nollywood can now do make up that will appear as real wounds when it isn't real. The so called wound doesn't appear convincing enough. Bring on another video. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 12:34am On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
Even nollywood can now do make up that will appear as real wounds when it isn't real. The so called wound doesn't appear convincing enough. Bring on another video. Thanks.

i wish i could do screen shot of the wounds. the video speaks for itself and convincing enough anyway . Otem i think you need to visit that church. next person pls.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Gombs(m): 12:34am On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

So, you're saying those wounds are made up and that was a movie?.

Kindly study the below pic

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by OtemAtum: 12:40am On May 17, 2017
Gombs:

So, you're saying those wounds are made up and that was a movie?
Yes the wounds aren't real. The bro wasn't mad. The video is too mumuish. Until I see such miracle recorded from a psychiatric hospital with my own video camera, I can't accept such make-believe. It's too obvious that it was acted. Besides, the guy looks like a thief grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ifenes(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2017
Paid actors

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by OtemAtum: 12:52am On May 17, 2017
I just finished watching the beginning of the video very very well. How come they took video record of him when he was still at home manifesting madness? They even showed the so-called wounds on his legs with the camera in zoomed mode. Did his family already know that he would be healed? They didn't do the drama very well. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joyphoenix(f): 1:20am On May 17, 2017
Gombs:

So, you're saying those wounds are made up and that was a movie?.

Kindly study the below pic

The wounds are real.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Gombs(m): 1:20am On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yes the wounds aren't real. The bro wasn't mad. The video is too mumuish. Until I see such miracle recorded from a psychiatric hospital with my own video camera, I can't accept such make-believe. it's too obvious that it was acted. Besides, the guy looks like a thief grin

Every one please note... This guy isn't about knowing the truth. He's a joke.

How can a man be willing to subject himself to the above "Humiliation" just because of a "movie role"... And looking at the below pic saying it was a fake wound

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joyphoenix(f): 1:23am On May 17, 2017
This is a miracle na. How can someone say this is not a miracle.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 1:28am On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
I just finished watching the beginning of the video very very well. How come they took video record of him when he was still at home manifesting madness? They even showed the so-called wounds on his legs with the camera in zoomed mode. Did his family already know that he would be healed? They didn't do the drama very well. Mtchew.

At least finally you admitted you didn't watch the video before making posting just to rubbish it . Now you watched small . Well for your question. Churches is usually ask for either medical record of the patients or video evidence of the case for record purpose . When you bring such cases you come with the proof . Because of people like you . But for your case . You judge without even the patience of objective viewing

Gombs:

Every one please note... This guy isn't about knowing the truth. He's a joke.

grin grin grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 1:32am On May 17, 2017
Joyphoenix:

The wounds are real.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 1:43am On May 17, 2017
As long as miracles still happens in the name of JESUS,

There must be THOMAS to doubt it

All I can say is thank you JESUS

Even if its acted as believed by some, at least the acting alone will change the life of 5 out of 100 people that watched to believe in God

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by felixomor: 1:49am On May 17, 2017
Otem
Has fooled himself here again.
Telling lies just because of a simple video

Mscheww,
I wonder how these guys really sleep at night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 1:49am On May 17, 2017
BEFORE AND AFTER

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 2:04am On May 17, 2017
Jeffboi:
As long as miracles still happens in the name of JESUS,

There must be THOMAS to doubt it

All I can say is thank you JESUS

At least real names were given. Any one who doubt can disprove by making a search. on face book or enquire from the church
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Gombs(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2017
Otem is a well known mentally unstable nairalander. He should visit the church before his case is fully street blown

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Peacefullove: 8:32am On May 17, 2017
Joagbaje:

At least finally you admitted you didn't watch the video before making posting just to rubbish it . Now you watched small . Well for your question. Churches is usually ask for either medical record of the patients or video evidence of the case for record purpose . When you bring such cases you come with the proof . Because of people like you . But for your case . You judge without even the patience of objective viewing

grin grin grin.

In the making of this video, Did his Family already know he will be healed ?

Am sorry to say I dont belive in all this gimmicks, People can do anything for money . Besides, Someone post this on youtube, for what exactly ? Even Jesus of the bible dont always make his miracles known, Infact one of his disciples testify that most of his miracles are hidden

His end time followers baffles me

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Peacefullove: 8:36am On May 17, 2017
Gombs:
Otem is a well known mentally unstable nairalander. He should visit the church before his case is fully street blown

You dont expect him to swallow it just like that in a century where a lot of fake miracles are staged .
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2017
Peacefullove:

In the making of this video, Did his Family already know he will be healed ?

Most times such documentation is required by churches ,either a medical document or video recording .

Am sorry to say I dont belive in all this gimmicks, People can do anything for money .

Can you analyse what is gymmick there?

Besides, Someone post this on youtube, for what exactly ?

its a testimony to the power of the name of Jesus

Even Jesus of the bible dont always make his miracles known, Infact one of his disciples testify that most of his miracles are hidden

How would people hear about him without the testimony of others. Jesus had encouraged testimony .

Mark 5:19
 19Howbeit Jesus . . . saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2017
Joagbaje:

Simple question to all Christians who subscribe to miracle.

*in all your years of attending crusades, have you seen a -

*completely blind man
* amputee
*polio crippled
*complete deaf and dumb

THAT YOU KNOW PERSONALLY, AS A MEMBER OF YOUR COMMUNITY OR CHURCH, BEFORE THE CRUSADE,

THAT GOT HEALED?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2017
Joagbaje:
For those who had been doubting the potency of Gods healing power. watch this live miracle

This charade was done, courtesy of prophet Jeremiah ( A. K. A the forensic prophet), in warri.

The guy is very familiar con artist. OP, don't push this one. Just stay with your more sophisticated grand con artist, in the person of Oyakhilome.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.