Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. (31954 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
ftechclass:

Well said bennyann....

But you know what? You're only saying this because it turned the other way round...

If it had ended the way it started, I bet the story would very been entirely different...

Greetings to those who kept sentiments aside.
Thumbs Billy, and thanks Benny.

Like seriously? Because it turned the other way round? Are you for real?

You're telling me I myself don't know why I'm sounding like this?

This is killing. It's not in my blood I could have turned everything opposite to what you think it has turned to.

I blame myself for talking about certificates that aren't mine.

Let me tell you, it's easier to turn things messy if I want to but I'm not like you all. So stop telling me the reason I am voicing out cos you're not the one voicing out.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

What's going on here? Are you guys OK at all? This thing is leading to hatred or I'm the one that's confused here...
Notice how angry they all are? It just goes to show whose egos have been deflated.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ftechclass: 9:58pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Like seriously? Because it turned the other way round? Are you for real?

You're telling me I myself don't know why I'm sounding like this?

This is killing. It's not in my blood I could have turned everything opposite to what you think it has turned to.

I blame myself for talking about certificates that aren't mine.

Let me tell you, it's easier to turn things messy if I want to but I'm not like you all. So stop telling me the reason I am voicing out cos you're not the one voicing out.
Change it. Whetin consign me? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:58pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

From my observation I believe he is your friend so you have to sink or swim with him. However try to be truthful while sinking or swimming with your friend. Go through all he has ever typed on the pages here and you will realise that he was the one who first called me a quack even when I was being polite.

I suggest you do that.

This is my last comment to you as well for today. There is too much negativity and some dark vendetta hovering around the people on this website.

It's sickening.
You? Being polite? After your vicious attack on me on the first thread when I simply asked how you diagnosed a pneumothorax? Is that your definition of being polite? Really?

You still haven't answered my own questions. I must be sounding like a broken record by now. I'm going nowhere. I've got all the time in this world. If it's not on this thread, it will be on another thread where I see your comments.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by frank317: 10:02pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

Hi Bennyann (are you male or female) I never intended on putting any of my valuables online for anyone to snatch up and do God knows what with. I am Nigerian in some ways but deal with fellow Nigerians with caution (my apologies if that offends you) but it's the way it is.

The internet is filled with crooks and for someone to be asking me to post Verifiable information about myself here is insanity on another level.

How has your day been?

Mumu para medic,u didn't know all these before u were pressuring him to feel u his specialty. Now it's ur turn, I are being security conscious. Gerrarahia!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2017
frank317:

No hatred my dear agebo sis.

She called him out like it was all that mattered. She came into Nairaland just a few days ago trying to show off... probably she she thought if she mentioned she was a common 'para'medic in UK, we will bow for her. But trust us Nigerians, we give it to u as we feel it.

Why call him out to say his specialty when u are not willing to be called out!
She thinks we are illiterates​ in Naija...as in...
She is a quack already... Any doctor that subscribes to the supernatural is a quack
Now the chips are down she is running?
You mean like 76 percent of doctors (survey conducted by the university of Chicago) are quacks? You people are so locked in your cage of ignorance and close mindedness it is actually irritating.
And for the "she thinks we are illiterates in naija" statement, all I have to say is that you are showing signs of inferiority complex because she never made that statement. Have a wonderful night Brother Francis
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 10:03pm On May 19, 2017
ftechclass:

Change it. Whetin consign me? undecided

Now it doesn't concerns you. Thank God CatfishBilly was smart enough to hide some things on his cert cos that's how you all could have gingered him on till it leads to something worse.

Since it doesn't concern you, you then know you shouldn't quote me till it concerns you. angry

Friends that I don't even know if they're friends.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

This guy you slow oo. Ogbonor.

You said i went silent and i tried bringing you up to speed that i was out busy chasing life, and you just thought i would want a low life like you getting interested in my personal life.

If you know the calibre of guys around me, you'd even get mad at me for responding to classless skunks like you.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by frank317: 10:05pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

You guys should just be careful of exposing your personal data. That's my concern right now. You don't become foolish because you want to prove yourself.

I just have to study you guys better and know how far you're willing to take things.

But to me, it isn't funny anymore. I took it as the normal kind of argument, lashings and attempted investigations. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't really think I want to be here anymore because if these issues are taken to be extremely serious then I wonder how a next thread will be like.

All these over a miracle being real? Like seriously?

So what did u do when she was calling him out... Not only her, other theists that have disappeared. What did u do then? U thought it was fun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 10:18pm On May 19, 2017
frank317:

So what did u do when she was calling him out... Not only her, other theists that have disappeared. What did u do then? U thought it was fun?

Go back to reading my comments if you wish. And yes it was fun to me because I've been teasing both doctors even before they came to this thread.

And if you don't know what the bone of contention is here, please don't also misunderstand me. I'm not here to support anyone right now cos things have turned out dirty.

But I've been a witness to some threads similar to this where they were tempted to bring out their personal infos and I know what it led to and I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone here whether you're a theist or not.

Let me just stop already.

I wouldn't like anyone who doesn't understand me to quote me again.

You guys are used to such lives already before I came into the scene. So you may all continue if you wish.

Let me also end by asking, what did you do also when they were all calling out felixomor in so many threads I've never been to? and that refers to you and your colleagues. Wasn't this the norm? I never knew it has resorted to giving out your certificates, your real names, place of residence and then any form of personal data. At least now I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 10:21pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

grin grin grin grin why the même? It got me laughing
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin grin why the même? It got me laughing
That was way too hard from analice! grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

Hi Bennyann (are you male or female) I never intended on putting any of my valuables online for anyone to snatch up and do God knows what with. I am Nigerian in some ways but deal with fellow Nigerians with caution (my apologies if that offends you) but it's the way it is.

The internet is filled with crooks and for someone to be asking me to post Verifiable information about myself here is insanity on another level.

How has your day been?

Quack traumatologist!

who has a use for a cert that doesn't exist?

A dumb paramedic, whose rotten brain stinks perceptibly to the olfactic.

You were again unmasked as quack, when you couldn't recognize Billy's cert for what it's.

Fraudulent children of Yahweh!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Pastafarian: 10:44pm On May 19, 2017
ftechclass:

Well said bennyann....

But you know what? You're only saying this because it turned the other way round...

If it had ended the way it started, I bet the story would very been entirely different...

Greetings to those who kept sentiments aside.
Thumbs Billy, and thanks Benny.

I fully agree with this, no sentiment
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 11:00pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

I fully agree with this, no sentiment

You fully agree with what? That I'm pretending?

Please speak your mind cos I will like to see your mind on the issue that things turned around that's why I'm talking about certs.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Pastafarian: 11:02pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

You fully agree with what? That I'm pretending?

Please speak your mind cos I will like to see your mind on the issue that things turned around that's why I'm talking about certs.

actually not you specifically but there is been a much more mellowness from our Christians once Catfish uploaded the pic
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 11:10pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

actually not you specifically but there is been a much more mellowness from our Christians once Catfish uploaded the pic

Hmmmm

Well I didn't know what was going on until I was mentioned by CatfishBilly and I had to go back to read and even made fun of some of your funny posts with adepte when you were mimicking both doctors. I started quoting all I felt like quoting till I saw the cert and I was shocked. I wasn't expecting that but it was wise of him to hide some informations.

And I don't expect the other to do same. It isn't a wise thing to do at all.

But if you guys feel otherwise, fine then.

You can count me in as a pretender. infact I concor right now.

But I don't survive in places where there's so much hatred and unnecessary hunger for victory at the expense of exposing yourselves. Maybe I should have finished going through all the pages before I quote anyone but that wouldn't have stopped me from voicing out the dangers I saw in your actions.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 11:58pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

How has your day been?

I'm a she but right now I'm not fine. I can't say my day has been OK since you guys don't know how to argue in peace.

Everything became too serious and too personal for my liking. This is just an online thing, if it were offline, what would have happened?

And I concor with you not posting your cert. It's the right thing to do.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 12:02am On May 20, 2017
bennyann:

I'm a she but right now I'm not fine. I can't say my day has been OK since you guys don't know how to argue in peace.

Everything became too serious and too personal for my liking. This is just an online thing, if it were offline, what would have happened?

And I concor with you not posting your cert. It's the right thing to do.
When it was Catfishbilly, you all were shouting, say your specialty bla bla bla not necessarily you. Ebuka, analice, ilynem, now it has gotten to her turn, it's now okay for her not to provide proof for her claims.
Don't that look like hypocrisy to you?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

When it was Catfishbilly, you all were shouting, say your specialty bla bla bla not necessarily you. Ebuka, analice, ilynem, now it has gotten to her turn, it's now okay for her not to provide proof for her claims.
Mr catfish, let it be.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Pastafarian: 12:10am On May 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

agreed too

anyways, its obvious even to the deluded that you're a doctor and that gives lots of credibility to whatever medical thing you say from now on

of course I'll pretend Space is also a doctor but definitely not the plastic surgeon, neurosurgeon, paramedic and other claims of hers, its obvious there are lie(s) lots of exaggerations somewhere there even to the layman

I might not be a doctor cuz I'm a "shoemaker" but its obvious to anyone that saw how the conversation went before and after (Carpenter) Adepeter26 got involved that something is fishy
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

Sir, she never asked catfish for his cert. All she wanted to know was his specialty which he didn't reveal till now. Analice (who I must say is one feisty lady) actually dragged that cert out of catfish. And funny thing is that analice knows nothing about medicine neither do I. I can't even spot a real certificate if my life depended on it and I am sure she can't. So what if he is a real medical doctor or a quack? I have no issues with that. I was only enjoying a nice and sometimes funny exchange between two medical practitioners. And the moment she said she was done, you all came out in your numbers and started trolling her and taking things too far. That's when I got bored and stopped commenting. Your crew got really hurt by that lady and it is clear by the number of abuses she is receiving especially from Brother Thomas.
By the way, whatever happened here, you lot have done worse to felixomor and Ebuka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 12:23am On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Sir, she never asked catfish for his cert. All she wanted to know was his specialty which he didn't reveal till now. Analice (who I must say is one feisty lady) actually dragged that cert out of catfish. And funny thing is that analice knows nothing about medicine neither do I. I can't even spot a real certificate if my life depended on it and I am sure she can't. So what if he is a real medical doctor or a quack? I have no issues with that. I was only enjoying a nice and sometimes funny exchange between two medical practitioners. And the moment she said she was done, you all came out in your numbers and started trolling her and taking things too far. That's when I got bored and stopped commenting. Your crew got really hurt by that lady and it is clear by the number of abuses she is receiving especially from Brother Thomas.
By the way, whatever happened here, you lot have done worse to felixomor and Ebuka.
Is it my specialty you want to know?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Pastafarian: 12:28am On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

By the way, whatever happened here, you lot have done worse to felixo.mor and Ebuka.
actually a picture is worth a thousand words and to myself I'm actually true beneath this atheist/theist arguments, I might not support his upload but its much more better than just typing some words and claiming its his specialty

my own observation from the conversation is that she became "done" once Adepeter26 got involved, look at the sudden downward trend in her posts once a "Carpenter" got involved; its a pretty damn good and convenient time to be "done", remember I never chose sides from the beginning of their conversation till Adepeter26 got involved and it became apparent that something (s) about her was now fishy; it looked to me like (in football) a team leading 4-0 in first half came out for second half and the opponent then scored 3 on them and the score is now 4-3, the leading team then took the whistle and blew for full time while the match was still around 75 minutes, its pretty obvious to me that Adepeter26 asked some questions that made Space very unconformable

about the certificate being real or not, I don't even need to stick my neck out to claim its real; I had my doubts before but all those doubts vanished when Space challenged the authenticity of the cert and catfish calmly took the challenge and knocked them all down! if any layman still thinks the validity of Catfish being a doctor is still up for doubts after that sequence of conversation then such a person is beyond help

I try my best to be as objective as possible, THIS IS NOT AN ATHEIST/THEIST DEBATE TO ME

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 12:29am On May 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Is it my specialty you want to know?
Sir, what will I do with your specialty? She was the one asking and I don't even think we want to know now. You dragging this issue shows you are really hurt. Let it go. Hopefully we will be able to debate reasonably on another thread without sinking to this level. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2017
Pastafarian:

actually a picture is worth a thousand words and to myself I'm actually true beneath this atheist/theist arguments, I might not support his upload but its much more better than just typing some words and claiming its his specialty

my own observation from the conversation is that she became "done" once Adepeter26 got involved, look at the sudden downward trend in her posts once a "Carpenter" got involved; its a pretty damn good and convenient time to be "done", remember I never chose sides from the beginning of their conversation till Adepeter26 got involved and it became apparent that something (s) about her was now fishy; it looked to me like (in football) a team leading 4-0 in first half came out for second half and the opponent then scored 3 on them and the score is now 4-3, the leading team then took the whistle and blew for full time while the match was still around 75 minutes, its pretty obvious to me that Adepeter26 asked some questions that made Space very unconformable

about the certificate being real or not, I don't even need to stick my neck out to claim its real; I had my doubts before but all those doubts vanished when Space challenged the authenticity of the cert and catfish calmly took the challenge and knocked them all down! if any layman still thinks the validity of Catfish being a doctor is still up for doubts after that sequence of conversation then such a person is beyond help

I try my best to be as objective as possible, THIS IS NOT AN ATHEIST/THEIST DEBATE TO ME
Adepeter has knowledge of pharmacy (whether he is a pharmacist or a carpenter, I have no idea). From all the claims she made, she never mentioned pharmacy. What adepeter (strange name for an atheist by the way) asked was pharmacy related. It's even impressive she that much (even if Adepeter claimed it isn't enough) knowledge of pharmacy. So nothing went fishy when Adepeter came in. And from what I can see, she also has little knowledge of psychiatry because she was able to detect symptoms of brother Thomas' ailments. So give the lady credit for having such broad knowledge for a "mere paramedic".
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Droldnallufepoh: 12:56am On May 20, 2017
no no no no, you got me wrong there sir

it wasn't really Adepeter26 that apparently "exposed" her, I use the word exposed cautiously cuz my brain is pulling a Felix by sleeping; it was actually how it disoriented her, how her arguments lost venom from then on and she became "done"

look here

http:// www.nairaland. com/3803285/prophet-jeremiah-healed-known-mad/13#56659491

and here http: // www.nairaland.com/3803285/prophet-jeremiah-healed-known-mad/13#56659818

and what does she say next? this http ://www. nairaland.com/3803285/prophet-jeremiah-healed-known-mad/13#56659832

it's obvious there was this heat and she couldn't take it, its a pretty damn convenient time to be "done"

I would be happy to review my conclusions (not like it means anything) if I see evidence to the contrary

NB: remove the spaces from those links, just got banned by antispambot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by felixomor: 1:07am On May 20, 2017
bennyann:

Go back to reading my comments if you wish. And yes it was fun to me because I've been teasing both doctors even before they came to this thread.

And if you don't know what the bone of contention is here, please don't also misunderstand me. I'm not here to support anyone right now cos things have turned out dirty.

But I've been a witness to some threads similar to this where they were tempted to bring out their personal infos and I know what it led to and I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone here whether you're a theist or not.

Let me just stop already.

I wouldn't like anyone who doesn't understand me to quote me again.

You guys are used to such lives already before I came into the scene. So you may all continue if you wish.

Let me also end by asking, what did you do also when they were all calling out felixomor in so many threads I've never been to? and that refers to you and your colleagues. Wasn't this the norm? I never knew it has resorted to giving out your certificates, your real names, place of residence and then any form of personal data. At least now I know.

Thank you sister.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 1:07am On May 20, 2017
Droldnallufepoh:
no no no no, you got me wrong there sir

it wasn't really Adepeter26 that apparently "exposed" her, I use the word exposed cautiously cuz my brain is pulling a Felix by sleeping; it was actually how it disoriented her, how her arguments lost venom from then on and she became "done"

look here

http:// www.nairaland. com/3803285/prophet-jeremiah-healed-known-mad/13#56659491

and here http: // www.nairaland.com/3803285/prophet-jeremiah-healed-known-mad/13#56659818

and what does she say next? this http ://www. nairaland.com/3803285/prophet-jeremiah-healed-known-mad/13#56659832

it's obvious there was this heat and she couldn't take it, its a pretty damn convenient time to be "done"

I'm happy to review my conclusions (not like it means anything) if I see evidence to the contrary

NB: remove the spaces from those links, just got banned by antispambot
HopefulLandlord I guess? Wetin you do NL today naw? Ya main ID got banned. Second, temporarily banned by spambot...

Only you....? cry
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Droldnallufepoh: 1:10am On May 20, 2017
adepeter26:

HopefulLandlord I guess? Wetin you do NL today naw? Ya main ID got banned. Second, temporarily banned by spambot...

Only you....? cry

I tire o my brother
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by felixomor: 1:15am On May 20, 2017
Joagbaje, Ilynem, Analice107, bennyan
And my sister Spacetacular, KingEbukasblog, etc

I am so proud of you people.

WoooooooooW.........

This has been a great thread.
So much hypocrisy exposed.
Some people even had to go and change moniker..... Hehehehe
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks / My Parents Are Treating Me Bad Because I'm An Atheist- Anonym0us / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.