Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,891 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Amodu Must Go! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Must Go! (765 Views)

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amodu Must Go! by woye77: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2010
After such a scandalous result against Egypt this evening i think Amodu's days are numbered - how can he substitute Mikel for Kanu? The man obviously has no clue - it's time to send him packing or what do you think?
Re: Amodu Must Go! by chidyke77(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
He knw already.
Re: Amodu Must Go! by deb(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
The campaign has started already?  cheesy
Nooooo Amodu must take us to World cup. Have you forgotten that he has great track records?
He never loses, even though he doesn't score much goals he also never concedes much.
He even sets a new world record losing to Egypt for the first time in 47years!!! shocked

Seriously we can't sack him now cheesy
Re: Amodu Must Go! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
I wouldnt play well either if i were there.

sheesh- wondering all the time if some disgruntled "freedom fighter" is going to smuggle in a machine gun and open fire.
Re: Amodu Must Go! by deb(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2010
lol

And we conceded 3 goals with the Egyptians under the same condition
Re: Amodu Must Go! by freecocoa(f): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
seriously he should have gone a long time ago,but as it stands now he he must take dem to the world cup,that guy knows nothing about football,i don't even blame him when all they do is play underground politricks in this country.
Re: Amodu Must Go! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
deb:

lol

And we conceded 3 goals with the Egyptians under the same condition

Egyptians arent subsaharan
Re: Amodu Must Go! by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Jan 14, 2010
Amodu is a disgrace to Nigerian Football.
Re: Amodu Must Go! by azeeza(f): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2010
the fact is each time his team is losing,the fat toad will sit down watching as if nothing is happening. sad
Re: Amodu Must Go! by Kx: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2010
In the words of NFF,
"we shall sink and swim with Amodu,on Amodu we stand"

The sinking has begun.

Amodu must stay becos of his "excellent" qualifying results.

yeye NFF
Re: Amodu Must Go! by waledoy(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2010
Kx:

In the words of NFF,
"we shall sink and swim with Amodu,on Amodu we stand"
yeye NFF
they are all big fools infact NFF is a disgrace to football community
it is obvious this guy lack wot it takes to lead SE but they insist on him because of share they gt in his salary, Amodu has lost it totally ao can a coach sub Mikel for Kanu at dat moment when they are still desperately looking for goal. he is useless d team will surely perform better without him. angry angry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Lagerback To Earn $1.8 Million Dollars / Mikel, Kanu; My Role Models - Haruna Lukman (27/01/2010) / Nigeria Vs North Korea: Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.