Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Concern Citizen Of Ikorodu And Environs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Concern Citizen Of Ikorodu And Environs (544 Views)

Hushpuppi Is A Citizen Of Our Country – St. Kitts Prime Minister / Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 / Badoo Killings: Protesters Storm Ayangburen Of Ikorodu’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concern Citizen Of Ikorodu And Environs by shezy(f): 6:02am On May 17, 2017
LAGOS @50
Ikorodu is not smiling
Baddo is killing
We are tired of running
Come to our rescue
Families are killed
Generations are closed up
Neighbours are aggrieved
We need security
Fear lives in our hearts
Our streets are deserted
Our homes are vacated
Residence are fleeing...
Authorities seems not concerned
Poor masses lose there lives
To the hands of ritualists
We need some actions

#ConcernCitizenOfIkoroduAndEnvirons

Security is one of governor Ambode's mandate, he should fulfill his promise.

Please keep on sharing until it get to the deaf hearing of the concern authority!.

2 Likes

Re: Concern Citizen Of Ikorodu And Environs by EmekaBlue(m): 6:07am On May 17, 2017
Every criminal in ikorodu is now tagged #Badoo gang..hmm

Too many jobless Yoruba guyz there na..Wht do u xpect....Rather construct something else saying ur zoogeria govt to find quick remedy to improve d lives of common men, atleast better infrastructures or create more jobs bcoz I doubt all are lazy to work or earn. Men and family must wack
Re: Concern Citizen Of Ikorodu And Environs by shezy(f): 6:44am On May 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Every criminal in ikorodu is now tagged #Badoo gang..hmm

Too many jobless Yoruba guyz there na..Wht do u xpect....Rather construct something else saying ur zoogeria govt to find quick remedy to improve d lives of common men, atleast better infrastructures or create more jobs bcoz I doubt all are lazy to work or earn. Men and family must wack
so why are u still in d zoo? We can't wait for you to leave .thanks
Re: Concern Citizen Of Ikorodu And Environs by EmekaBlue(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2017
shezy:
so why are u still in d zoo? We can't wait for you to leave .thanks
patriotism huh?! grin well-done ma.

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Was Able To Escape From Cops Who Wanted To Implicate Him / The Pleasure Of Killing The 49 Victims Was Like Having Sex – Notorious Killer / My Opinion On Jungle Justice - Why I Support It For Some Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.