Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Opinion On Jungle Justice - Why I Support It For Some Cases - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Opinion On Jungle Justice - Why I Support It For Some Cases (518 Views)

My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Jungle Justice - Why I Support It For Some Cases by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
By Edikan Victor

Recently, we've seen many jungle justice been carried out on criminals across the country by the citizens and there've been wide condemnation on jungle justice from many . I will come back to this later.

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE THAT GETS JUNGLE JUSTICE IN NIGERIA? - Armed Robbers, Buglers, kidnappers and little times rapist.

Now let's talk about the "armed robbers"

A man recently divorced his legally married wife because she was moaning while armed robbers were raping her in the presence of the husband. Sounds funny right? Who knows the after damage this may cause in the life of this innocent lady, she may even commit suicide.

There have been many incidents where armed robbers will force parent and children to commit incest. Some times those who refuse to obey will pay with their life.

Many innocent children have been made orphan and parents also made childless because of "armed robbers".

A young man was killed last Friday in Oyo Efam Area of Calabar South by armed robbers just to collect his mobile phone.

A situation where an armed robber will successfully rob a person of his/her hard earned valuables and cash and will still kill the person what do you call this?

WHY DO PEOPLE GET INVOLVED IN ARMED ROBBERY, STEALING & KIDNAPPING IN NIGERIA?

Lack of employment - surely an idle mind is a devil's mind. When there's a high rate of unemployment in an environment, crime rate will likely increase especially in Nigeria where we have high rate of unemployment among graduates of tertiary institution.
Economic Hardship
Bad Governance: Our corrupt politicians.
For the issue of unemployment, economic hardship and bad governance, please is there any of these three factors that will cause someone to kill after a successful robbery, rape a wife in front of the husband, rape a mother in front of children, cause blood relatives to commit incest? the answer is NO - this is REAL WICKEDNESS.

From my instances above, i will say that "I Support jungle Justice For Armed Robbers Caught In The Act"

Oh Pls! Don't persecute me yet.

They should be handed over to the government for the "Law" to take its place or what about our politicians that steals millions/billions? That's your question right? Perhaps you are quoting Matthew 7:1-2 or Luke 6:37 from the Holy Bible.

BEFORE YOU SAY THE SHOULD BE HANDED OVER TO THE GOVERNMENT - Are you aware if our judicial system is working?

Are you also aware about the high cost of getting justice in the country (that's for you to even get a partial judgement )? - you will have to go an extra mile to pay law enforcement agency handling the matter for them to charge the criminal to court and follow up the matter, else they simply get a bribe from the criminal and grant him a cheap bail. Many that gets prison sentence of 20 years or life imprisonment never stays in prison more than 10 years because once the government changes or their relative or godfather comes into power, they'll be granted either open or secret pardon.

How would you feel when you see the same armed robber or group of armed robbers who robbed and killed your loved one(s) living a comfortable life when your loved one is gone forever?

How would you feel when you see the armed robber who made you a orphan later living a luxury life?

Even the bible has confirm the wickedness of a thief. John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy"

These people operate with the thoughts that they are in a lawless country and are already aware of the evil the are perpetrating on humans.

How can a sane human being be involved in abducting and selling of human beings to whosoever wants to buy them for any purpose, it may be for rituals they don't care and when these people are caught in the act they shouldn't be judge or they should be handed over to the law enforcement agency who will later collect bribe and release them on bail. Who knows how many souls they have wasted?

Even the Holy Bible over frowns at this act Exodus 21:16 "And he that stealeth a man and selleth him or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death" (KJV).

WHAT ABOUT THE DISADVANTAGES OF JUNGLE JUSTICE? - Remember i said I Support jungle Justice For Armed Robbers "Caught In The Act". I am aware of the fact that jungle justice can lead to death of a falsely accused person. For instance

The three UNIPORT students who were killed in Aluu, Port harcourt
Recently, a Captian in Ghanaian army was mistakenly burnt to death for being an armed robber.
A person can even be set-up by an enemy or hater

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/opinion-jungle-justice-support/
Re: My Opinion On Jungle Justice - Why I Support It For Some Cases by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: My Opinion On Jungle Justice - Why I Support It For Some Cases by Ab321: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
BrainnewsNg:
By Edikan Victor

Recently, we've seen many jungle justice been carried out on criminals across the country by the citizens and there've been wide condemnation on jungle justice from many . I will come back to this later.

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE THAT GETS JUNGLE JUSTICE IN NIGERIA? - Armed Robbers, Buglers, kidnappers and little times rapist.

Now let's talk about the "armed robbers"

A man recently divorced his legally married wife because she was moaning while armed robbers were raping her in the presence of the husband. Sounds funny right? Who knows the after damage this may cause in the life of this innocent lady, she may even commit suicide.

There have been many incidents where armed robbers will force parent and children to commit incest. Some times those who refuse to obey will pay with their life.

Many innocent children have been made orphan and parents also made childless because of "armed robbers".

A young man was killed last Friday in Oyo Efam Area of Calabar South by armed robbers just to collect his mobile phone.

A situation where an armed robber will successfully rob a person of his/her hard earned valuables and cash and will still kill the person what do you call this?

WHY DO PEOPLE GET INVOLVED IN ARMED ROBBERY, STEALING & KIDNAPPING IN NIGERIA?

Lack of employment - surely an idle mind is a devil's mind. When there's a high rate of unemployment in an environment, crime rate will likely increase especially in Nigeria where we have high rate of unemployment among graduates of tertiary institution.
Economic Hardship
Bad Governance: Our corrupt politicians.
For the issue of unemployment, economic hardship and bad governance, please is there any of these three factors that will cause someone to kill after a successful robbery, rape a wife in front of the husband, rape a mother in front of children, cause blood relatives to commit incest? the answer is NO - this is REAL WICKEDNESS.

From my instances above, i will say that "I Support jungle Justice For Armed Robbers Caught In The Act"

Oh Pls! Don't persecute me yet.

They should be handed over to the government for the "Law" to take its place or what about our politicians that steals millions/billions? That's your question right? Perhaps you are quoting Matthew 7:1-2 or Luke 6:37 from the Holy Bible.

BEFORE YOU SAY THE SHOULD BE HANDED OVER TO THE GOVERNMENT - Are you aware if our judicial system is working?

Are you also aware about the high cost of getting justice in the country (that's for you to even get a partial judgement )? - you will have to go an extra mile to pay law enforcement agency handling the matter for them to charge the criminal to court and follow up the matter, else they simply get a bribe from the criminal and grant him a cheap bail. Many that gets prison sentence of 20 years or life imprisonment never stays in prison more than 10 years because once the government changes or their relative or godfather comes into power, they'll be granted either open or secret pardon.

How would you feel when you see the same armed robber or group of armed robbers who robbed and killed your loved one(s) living a comfortable life when your loved one is gone forever?

How would you feel when you see the armed robber who made you a orphan later living a luxury life?

Even the bible has confirm the wickedness of a thief. John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy"

These people operate with the thoughts that they are in a lawless country and are already aware of the evil the are perpetrating on humans.

How can a sane human being be involved in abducting and selling of human beings to whosoever wants to buy them for any purpose, it may be for rituals they don't care and when these people are caught in the act they shouldn't be judge or they should be handed over to the law enforcement agency who will later collect bribe and release them on bail. Who knows how many souls they have wasted?

Even the Holy Bible over frowns at this act Exodus 21:16 "And he that stealeth a man and selleth him or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death" (KJV).

WHAT ABOUT THE DISADVANTAGES OF JUNGLE JUSTICE? - Remember i said I Support jungle Justice For Armed Robbers "Caught In The Act". I am aware of the fact that jungle justice can lead to death of a falsely accused person. For instance

The three UNIPORT students who were killed in Aluu, Port harcourt
Recently, a Captian in Ghanaian army was mistakenly burnt to death for being an armed robber.
A person can even be set-up by an enemy or hater

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/opinion-jungle-justice-support/

You're a fool
Re: My Opinion On Jungle Justice - Why I Support It For Some Cases by Drillminded: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
My G, jungle justice is carried out by mindless blood thirsty cowards period!

Have you ever seen an armed robber receive jungle justice ?

When you are holding a gun, you are a god!

These cowards that burn thieves because the government surely will look the other way are worst than the thieves ..

If I have the resources, I would set up an apparatus to locate and neutralize all those involved in jungle justice ... They surely will bow when staring down a cold steel barrel. And to snuff them out of existence will be a delight!

I just don't really have the time, resource to do it but I would love to... I truly will ! It will make my day.

I read somewhere on nairaland about a man who came home and found them carrying out jungle justice on his only son and his sons friends for stealing .. the man could not save his son so he just went inside the house and picked up a 12 kg gas cylinder and ran out into the crowd of men, women and children all enjoying the death of fellow humans like them and the ma burst the thing open on theit fire .

Everybody had a slice that day!

They all roasted both man woman and children alike!

Tho it was fiction but I pray to God someone picks it up and actually does it . ... it will be a delight! If I am close by I will pick some fingers for souvenirs.

(1) (Reply)

9 Drug Peddlers Including A Nigerian, Arrested In India / Indian Woman, 5 Nigerians Arrested For Peddling / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu’s Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down & This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.