Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread (17743 Views)

Fero Phones Dont Have Batteries Worlwide! / Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by koxyz: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2017
AvsGot007:
pls what's your honest review about the phone lately? I want to get new one!
The phone is OK for the price, the only downside to it is the battery life ,if I must be sincere with you but fortunately for me I have a competent power bank which I used to argument that deficiency.

1 Like

Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by mowaaa: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Anyone knows where I can buy or who sells fero replacement parts apart from fero?
I want to replace my broken fero A4001sceen and can't afford the 6.5k Fero mobile demands

Looking for one with at least 1k to 2k
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Godmicrophone: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
I regret buying Fero Zoom. The battery is not good, it is always overheating, rebooting and so many software problem. i took it to their service centre in Ikeja. come and see crowd. one complaint and another. i saw a man with the same problem on Zoom. The worst is that since August till today, there is no battery to buy even in their service center. i dropped my phone for repair and was told to come and pick it after 7 working days. i went there as was told, but it has not been repaired. It is on this thread that I will see people saying fero devices are good. Outside there, the complains are too much.

2 Likes

Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by dxdiag(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Used a fero mega since december last year 2016, I must confess its a beast even with a small battery size of 2800mah. The touchpad got few hairline cracks due to my carelessness, although the screen was not affected and the performance was not affected too... i later broght a screen guard to protect it after learning that fero customer care rep will charge me 13,000 as at June 2017 for replacement at there ikeja office, The cost of replacement is high because the touchpad and screen are on d same panel not different panel.
Unfortunately, the phone was stolen while returning back from office exactly 2months ago.
I will advice anyone to try out there product, not marketting for them thou. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by kayodedada1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm using Fero k2401 it's a nice basic phone...... I do play snake game, listen to music and receive calls every day but despite all that i only charge it once in a week..... The ba3 dey 4kn last

1 Like

Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by KemjikaEme: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2017
mymadam:

Fero A4501 costs N23,000 at SLOT
Is it still 23k? Because i'm so ready to buy this phone.
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by tuffguy: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2018
gadgetsngs:
I created this thread because i am yet to see one here on NL . I currently use a FERO phone as my second device and i have also seen a lot
of persons around my house and office using similar phones . Mine is a basic phone and i must say its battery life is excellent , its similar to NOKIA phones of those days .

Though i have not been priviledged to use any of its Smartphones , but i believe there are some Nairalanders here using FERO SMARTPHONES , so lets share our various experience and solve any issues that each user may face .

For the uninformed , see available FERO Phones below

Fero Iris

Fero Pace

Fero L100

Fero Aura A4502

Fero Aura A5002 Specs

Fero Aura A4001 PLUS
Fero Power

Fero Power 2

Fero Royale A1

Fero Royale J1

Fero Royale X1

Fero ZOOM

and more .Check out all Fero phones Specs & price http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/all-fero-android-phones.html

All these Fero fones have their unique selling points . Some are packed with huge battery capacity , some with good selfie camera while some are just for first timer users .

They are all available in Nigeria in local stores , Jumia , Konga and Slot online stores . You can reach me if u need any of the fero phones .

Thank You
mine packed up after 6months of purchase at a local shop, stupid phone. Fero is wack. I paid 49k for the crap, my money just went down the drain. It could not be fixed. Software issue, pls ppl dont ever buy that phone, its a mess.

1 Like

Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Shadedtee: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
They seems good, do you know if they have customer service centre like carlcare? Incase anything happens to the phone, I will have somewhere to take it to
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Bjohnny01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
I am using FERO ROYALE A1. Got it for 29,500naira. The battery life of the phone is like everlasting. The camera, both front and back are very okay. The only issue with it is that it has 1gb Ram, which makes it lag.
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by kayone6237(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello, can someone help me, am using normal fero phone. every time they keep on deducting #35 from my account. they will bring one message that fero is updating my phone, press any key to continue. No option of cancel. before u know it, the money is gone. the air they have deducted by now is more than the cost of the phone.
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2018
pls I want to get a fero pace 2 lite but the review am getting here about the product is not encouraging... can someone tell me a complete unbiased review on dis product?
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=gadgetsngs post=56594924][/quote]

Morning.
I've never seen or heard about Fero phone until I saw one online and I picked interest. I decided to google about it then it led me to this thread. Please, from your experience with the phone, what can you tell me about it?

I need good testimonies.
Thanks
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by ijonu(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
i need screen and touch pad for fero iris
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by ijonu(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
pls i need screen and touch pad for fero iris
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2018
mowaaa:
Anyone knows where I can buy or who sells fero replacement parts apart from fero?
I want to replace my broken fero A4001sceen and can't afford the 6.5k Fero mobile demands

Looking for one with at least 1k to 2k
Where u able to get answer to this ur question, please provide me with contact details of who or where I can get my Fero A1 screen replaced.

Thanks
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2018
gadgetsngs:
That is pathetic , 20k for a board? will advice u get a new fone
can u give me details of how much it will cost me to replace my Fero A1 screen. Where i get it fix or contact of who will fix it for me.

Thanks.
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Killor: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Am using fero a4502,always not responding,if it's launcher 3, nothing shows,take hours b4 contact or call log will show when I open them, location is Jos
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by pefad12(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
fero please i beg,it is only your product we complain everyday about them i bought fero a4502 and the touchpad break i repair it and a month later the touchpad begin to touch itself even if i want to type before my finger touch the pad it we touch what dont even need help o? embarassedfero please i beg,it is only your product we complain everyday about them i bought fero a4502 and the touchpad break i repair it and a month later the touchpad begin to touch itself even if i want to type before my finger touch the pad it we touch what dont even need help o?
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by deoshioke: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Morning fero NG, I have issues with my fero pace 2 fingerprint scanner. It stopped working after updating wireless. Pls help me find a solution to it. Many thanks
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by alizzyshire: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2019
I'm using Faro pace like currently and I was asked to make a system update, which I did but after that my fingerprint scanner stopped working. What do I do?
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by margaretnkechi1: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
I got a Fero Pace 2 last year and honestly the phone is good. Just that after a year of purchase the battery seeks not to be that strong.
I don't know if I can get it swapped for a new Fero phone instead of having a battery replacement
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by abochicalister3: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2019
How to correct Gboard error in fero pace2lite
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by sunshineV(f): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Stormyweather:
your just another lame ass mofo. Bitch nigga coming here to tell us about some shit.

LMFAO u too dey watch American film but u no go sense
Re: Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread by Homeyfav: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2020
';.,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed / Which Phone Browser Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.