Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Is Their Spiritual Attachment? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Their Spiritual Attachment? (478 Views)

Is It Wrong For Women To Make Their Hair With Attachment Or Weavon / Sneezing! Spiritual Attachment, What You Don't Know. / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Their Spiritual Attachment? by tugar(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2017
I want a critical analysis on this! a young man and a lady was living for 10 years and later had a child and three later,the man decided to meet the ladies parents, but later on the lady started misbehaving, insulting and starving the man, the man tried a couple of times to resolve the issue but the lady was making the man understand that she's now wise enough not before.the man decides to be on his own instead of resorting to domestic violence. he's now on his own ,no s3x no communication or attachments with her. I want to know if this measures will break any unseen tied bond with her. meanwhile they've not wedded either in court or church.
Re: Is Their Spiritual Attachment? by menxer: 6:53am On May 17, 2017
so you think because you wedded in church or court there is a spiritual attachment?
the only attachment is the child.
Re: Is Their Spiritual Attachment? by tugar(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2017
menxer:
so you think because you wedded in church or court there is a spiritual attachment?
the only attachment is the child.

the child's attachment is certain but will be effective in the future but I need to know about the present
Re: Is Their Spiritual Attachment? by menxer: 6:44pm On May 17, 2017
tugar:

the child's attachment is certain but will be effective in the future but I need to know about the present

Personally, I don't believe that spiritual attachment exist beyond the moment of sex, all the talk about being spiritually attached permanently to a person because of sex is just to create fear in the minds of people so as to have control over them.

Just for instance, so far you have had sex with say 50 ladies and those ladies have had sex with say 10 men each previously, and those men have had sex with say 70 ladies each and on and on and on... Can you imagine the number of spiritual entanglements involved?

Do you know why I choose that stance?
1 Samuel 21:5

(1) (Reply)

FAITH. “without Faith, It Is Impossible To Please God” / Yahweh: Once Jealous, Forever Jealous / Daily Fountain 2017 - God's Mercy And Faithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.