Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Spirit Meat - Learn The Ways Of God (2) - Acts 3:1-11, Isaiah 55:8-9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat - Learn The Ways Of God (2) - Acts 3:1-11, Isaiah 55:8-9 (297 Views)

God’s Ideas And Good Ideas - Proverbs 3:5-6, Isaiah 55:8-9, 1 Samuel 17:32-33 / Spirit Meat Devotional / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat - Learn The Ways Of God (2) - Acts 3:1-11, Isaiah 55:8-9 by Nobody: 7:32am On May 17, 2017
As you commit to learning the ways of God and how He works with His children, an important aspect is to recognize the “now seasons” of your life. The life of Peter and John will help us understand this truth better.

One thing you will notice in the Bible about Peter and John is that they both went up together at a particular season of their lives. That was their “now season.” There is a NOW season of your life and there are NOW personalities that you are designed to go up together. One major reason why people go down in life is because they go along with the wrong people. They begin a downward and backward journey without any rational explanation, except the stranger that joined them in a prophetic season of their lives.

The NOW season of your life is different from the past season of your life and there are more people that you are yet to meet in your future than those you have met in your past. Some of them will not look like what you are expecting but if you follow your flesh you will bypass them. You must pray regularly for the sensitivity to recognize the people that are in your life now who will play a role in your future; especially those that you are to go up together (Acts 3:1).

PRAYER: Lord, show me the people that I am to go up together with in my “now season.” Deliver me from the wrong people in Jesus’ name. Amen

Bible in a year: 1 Samuel 20:1-21:15, John 9:1-41, Psalm 113:1-114:8, Proverbs 15:15-17

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel / Awake From Slumber / What Does The Bible Says About Church Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.