Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Clarification - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Clarification (604 Views)

I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarification by preecy(f): 8:05am On May 17, 2017
Please I just paid for my green card on the day that was meant to be the last day for registration, the callup number written there was 027360.my question here is if the the number will affect my being in stream A.op please push to front page as I await reasonable answers..thank you
Re: Clarification by Copykhat: 10:33am On May 17, 2017
You'll just have to chill for your call up Letter.. If you don't receive any by next week.. I guess you'll have to wait for stream ii
Re: Clarification by virus05(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2017
preecy:
Please I just paid for my green card on the day that was meant to be the last day for registration, the callup number written there was 027360.my question here is if the the number will affect my being in stream A.op please push to front page as I await reasonable answers..thank you
hi

(1) (Reply)

From Owerri To Taraba Lets Meet Here / Please Contact Me For Your NYSC 17B DOB Registration Issues / How To Maximize Your 21 Days In NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.