Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information (5655 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2018/2019 Post UTME /admission / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 8:21am On May 17, 2017
This Forum is for aspirant that chose Uniosun as dere first or second choice also for those intending of changing dere choice of institution....This forum is open for you....

You can ask any question am here to help....am a 400l student studying Civil Engrn (Osogbo Campus)......

Wishing you success.....

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Topelistic(f): 10:10am On May 17, 2017
Wats d school cut off mark n do they accept d combination of 2 result. I.e(waec n gce)
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 2:19pm On May 17, 2017
Topelistic:
Wats d school cut off mark n do they accept d combination of 2 result. I.e(waec n gce)
They accept combine result

The cutoff vary but 50% is d general pass mark
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by michaelmahone(m): 12:33am On May 19, 2017
Good day All,

I stay in Ota and I intend going to WAEC OFFICE at Osogbo to get my GCE result. Sources say that there are specific days WAEC gives out results for each year (say 2014-Tues, 2015-Fri). Please anyone in the house with which day exactly their office in Osogbo releases the 2014 results. I intend going to WAEC office very early in the morning to get it by evening latest so that I can start coming home the same day. I stay in Ota and don't have any relative in Osogbo to pass a night that's y.

Any valuable info on that will be highly appreciated.

Thank you All
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
michaelmahone:
Good day All,

I stay in Ota and I intend going to WAEC OFFICE at Osogbo to get my GCE result. Sources say that there are specific days WAEC gives out results for each year (say 2014-Tues, 2015-Fri). Please anyone in the house with which day exactly their office in Osogbo releases the 2014 results. I intend going to WAEC office very early in the morning to get it by evening latest so that I can start coming home the same day. I stay in Ota and don't have any relative in Osogbo to pass a night that's y.

Any valuable info on that will be highly appreciated.

Thank you All

Passn d nyt is nt d prob....wen r u comin?
And hope u have gotten the necessary info on how to go abt the Waec result
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 9:56pm On May 20, 2017
I will soon be posting last year screening question on dis page.....
Wishn u guys d very best
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
You can still change ur choice of institution, uniosun cut off mark for some courses is 180.......
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Twizzy30(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
Hello wale, my sis scored 182 in jamb and she choosed uniosun as her 2nd choice school. She's a science student. Which science course do u knw is not too competitive in Uniosun. Thnks
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by adewap2018: 9:23pm On May 23, 2017
I scored 187 plc can I change it to Uniosun
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 10:44pm On May 23, 2017
Twizzy30:
Hello wale, my sis scored 182 in jamb and she choosed uniosun as her 2nd choice school. She's a science student. Which science course do u knw is not too competitive in Uniosun. Thnks
With 180 she can study
1. Chemistry
2. Biochem
3. Micro biology
4. Mathematics
5. Physics with electronics
6. Anatomy
7. Physiology
8. Computer science

But it will be of more advantage if she can choose uniosun as 1st choice.......and wat state is she from?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 10:46pm On May 23, 2017
adewap2018:
I scored 187 plc can I change it to Uniosun

Yes you can depending on the course u wan2 study....
What course r u goin 4?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Adefiery05(f): 11:04pm On May 23, 2017
pls do uniosun recognise 2choice
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 7:44am On May 24, 2017
Adefiery05:
pls do uniosun recognise 2choice

Dey do only wen u av a good jamb result and good waec grades......but wit second choice u av a bottle neck chance......it will b beta if u can choose dem as 1st choice
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Twizzy30(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
hardeywhale2:

With 180 she can study
1. Chemistry
4. Mathematics
5. Physics with electronics
7. Physiology
8. Computer science

But it will be of more advantage if she can choose uniosun as 1st choice.......and wat state is she from?
She doesn't have Biology D7. So 2 3 and 6 is out. Can u help me get the requirements for Physiology. Btw she is from Lagos state.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeycute(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2017
hardeywhale2:
How much is UNIOSUN school fees?

How good and reliable is the faculty of LAW
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 2:28pm On May 24, 2017
Twizzy30:
She doesn't have Biology D7. So 2 3 and 6 is out. Can u help me get the requirements for Physiology. Btw she is from Lagos state.

If she's from lagos state, I advice her to make uniosun her 1st choice.....
Uniosun do consider Agric/Biology...I dnt thnk its a prob only if she dos nt have Agric.....and also Uniosun accept 2 result
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by zamanii: 2:29pm On May 24, 2017
Hi, my sis scored 253 in jamb and applied for nursing in Ibadan. However, we have doubt whether she will b offered admission with that score in Ibadan. Wat are her chances of getting nursing in uniosun with the score ( She has all her results at a sitting). We are from Osun
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Twizzy30(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2017
hardeywhale2:

If she's from lagos state, I advice her to make uniosun her 1st choice.....
Uniosun do consider Agric/Biology...I dnt thnk its a prob only if she dos nt have Agric.....and also Uniosun accept 2 result
she has Agric. Bruh plss help me with physiology Requirements
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 2:49pm On May 24, 2017
hardeycute:
How much is UNIOSUN school fees?

How good and reliable is the faculty of LAW

Uniosun Law is very good....I will share sm1s contact with u...a law student so u can get more info 4rm her

Uniosun tuition is 75k + others stuffs........tuition bal=100k
Acceptance 40K
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Oluwajobaa1(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2017
what is d deparmental cut off mark 4 education social studies?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Oluwajobaa1(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
wat is d departmental cut off mark 4 education social studies nd how did d,skul calculate d olevel nd jamb points.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeycute(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2017
hardeywhale2:

Uniosun Law is very good....I will share sm1s contact with u...a law student so u can get more info 4rm her

Uniosun tuition is 75k + others stuffs........tuition bal=100k
Acceptance 40K
thanks
waiting for the contact
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 11:41pm On May 24, 2017
zamanii:
Hi, my sis scored 253 in jamb and applied for nursing in Ibadan. However, we have doubt whether she will b offered admission with that score in Ibadan. Wat are her chances of getting nursing in uniosun with the score ( She has all her results at a sitting). We are from Osun

Her chance of gettn admitted is sure....since she had a good jamb score.....tho nursing is competitive here 2 but I can assure u it will b a good decision if she can make uniosun her first choice....UI may later change her desire course....can I see her O level result?
And also what state is ur sista 4rm?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 11:47pm On May 24, 2017
Oluwajobaa1:
wat is d departmental cut off mark 4 education social studies nd how did d,skul calculate d olevel nd jamb points.

The general cut off mark is 180 for all educational courses....on the calculation....keep following dis group I will soon post d calculations procedure
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 11:49pm On May 24, 2017
hardeycute:
thanks
waiting for the contact

She said I shouldn't share her contact online......dnt worry I will help u get d info u need from her
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeycute(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2017
hardeywhale2:

She said I shouldn't share her contact online......dnt worry I will help u get d info u need from her
thanks
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by zamanii: 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
hardeywhale2:

Her chance of gettn admitted is sure....since she had a good jamb score.....tho nursing is competitive here 2 but I can assure u it will b a good decision if she can make uniosun her first choice....UI may later change her desire course....can I see her O level result?

On her Waec result she has 3 B's and 1 in the required subjects but no maths while she has 4 C's and 1 B3 on her neco. She's from Osun state
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 5:44pm On May 26, 2017
zamanii:

On her Waec result she has 3 B's and 1 in the required subjects but no maths while she has 4 C's and 1 B3 on her neco. She's from Osun state

that's great....let her obtain change of institution form.....I guarantee her admsn 2 Uniosun studyn Nursing.....since she also an indigen dat alone has given her edge ..... take care
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 5:46pm On May 26, 2017
hardeycute:
thanks
U r welcome......I got helped here 2 some years ago
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by hardeywhale2: 5:51pm On May 26, 2017
Twizzy30:
she has Agric. Bruh plss help me with physiology Requirements
Physiology jamb cut off mark is 180
Waec result require include.........math,English,biology/Agric, chemistry and physics
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 26, 2017
hardeywhale2:

I had 260 .. going for civil engineering..

I'm from osun state.. .
I have B's in maths,physics and chemistry.. C in English..
(Bio C or Further maths B) [I dunno the one that will be used]..

what are ma chances ?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) Admission Information by Twizzy30(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2017
hardeywhale2:

Physiology jamb cut off mark is 180
Waec result require include.........math,English,biology/Agric, chemistry and physics
okay thank uu. I hope these jamb subj combo goes for Physiology. "Eng, Mth, Phy, Chem"

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Dude Built A Guitar Out Of His Dead Uncle’s Skeleton / The Sex Life Of Female Lions Which You Probably Didn’t Know About / "no Record Found" Neco Result Comment!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.