Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know (24972 Views)

5 Job Hunting Mistakes You Should Avoid In 2020 / 4 Side Hustle That Will Help You Say Good Bye To 8 - 5 Job Or Help You Earn Bett / 5 Job Hunting Myths Debunked - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by lebete3000: 2:53pm On May 19, 2017
adeoba2008:

Microsoft excel
Powerpoint
Outlook
Excel

Does the Microsoft Excel and Exel mean different things or are one and the same?
Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by adeoba2008(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
lebete3000:

Does the Microsoft Excel and Exel mean different things or are one and the same?

So sorry for the typo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by bravesoul247(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2017
iihtlagos:
Nice piece. I am no HR, so I can't say if it is true. But one thing I know...

Graduates to fill up some exciting slots are not there.

I see a single Cisco voice consultant handling plenty of contracts and even reject some.

I see a Multimedia freelancer who even rejects some job just because he doesn't have enough time.

But yet I see people come online and beg for "Just A Job", and I wonder what is the problem.

I am baffled and I will stop here.
I'm pretty sure BiafranBushBoy is still iihtlagos. Badt guy
Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
bravesoul247:
I'm pretty sure BiafranBushBoy is still iihtlagos. Badt guy

Yes... I am the handle... I operate all of them like it is my paid job. SMH.

So because I work with Zenith bank means I am the person behind Zenith bank's handle on Twitter sad!!
Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by bravesoul247(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes... I am the handle... I operate all of them like it is my paid job. SMH.

So because I work with Zenith bank means I am the person behind Zenith bank's handle on Twitter sad!!
Oga you're still the same person. But wetin consign me
Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2017
bravesoul247:
Oga you're still the same person. But wetin consign me

Ok Sir... smiley

I am the same person! smiley
Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by bravesoul247(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Ok Sir... smiley

I am the same person! smiley
Ok na Mike.
Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by Qtsnow(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
iihtlagos:
Nice piece. I am no HR, so I can't say if it is true. But one thing I know...

Graduates to fill up some exciting slots are not there.

I see a single Cisco voice consultant handling plenty of contracts and even reject some.

I see a Multimedia freelancer who even rejects some job just because he doesn't have enough time.

But yet I see people come online and beg for "Just A Job", and I wonder what is the problem.

I am baffled and I will stop here.

Good afternoon, what courses does Multimedia encompasses. I am a graphic designer and want to expand/diverse.
Re: 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know by iihtlagos: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Qtsnow:

Good afternoon, what courses does Multimedia encompasses. I am a graphic designer and want to expand/diverse.

illustrators, Animations (Whiteboard), After effects, ... they are so many sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Sell Yourself In A Job Interview: 5 Powerful Tips / Finally A Job!!! / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.