Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Soon I Will Build A "Chatting Site Like Nairaland", If You Like To Work With Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Soon I Will Build A "Chatting Site Like Nairaland", If You Like To Work With Me (525 Views)

What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... / Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soon I Will Build A "Chatting Site Like Nairaland", If You Like To Work With Me by davidotokiblog1(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2017
Prince Sean Coded Prosper: Soon i will Build a "CHATTING SITE LIKE NAIRALAND", If you like to work with me inbox me - Facebook User

[img][/img] https://1.bp..com/-iNtAC6InQWM/WRwInd-wniI/AAAAAAAADBQ/lnqA7ftNceoatkL1cYx2KR-GDFmCzxD3QCLcB/s1600/prince%2Bcoded.jpg

A Facebook user Prince Sean Coded Prosper Has once again cause a stair-up on Facebook as he claimed that:
Soon i will Build a "CHATTING SITE LIKE NAIRALAND", If you like to work with me inbox me - Facebook User
It's obvious that the above pictured "programmer" has been misleading people online as so many people online seem to be interested in his project.....

See Screen Shot By Clinking the Link and Read the full News : https://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2017/05/soon-i-will-build-chatting-site-like.html

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Lwkmd...if I Become Somebody From (M.E.W) / When Is The King That Fart / The Funny Different ‘christmas Cloth’ Situations We Will Be Seeing Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.