Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... (512 Views)

Brodashaggi Don't Know Anything His Dull.. Enjoy This New Skit From Brodashaggi / Soon I Will Build A "Chatting Site Like Nairaland", If You Like To Work With Me / Chai!!!! Dantim No Dey Dull At All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... by biazarre(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2017
just brooding..... I think nairaland will be so dull and out -of- fun.. if the Igbo people should b given Biafra...

there will be no tribal war of propaganda n it will be too dull for my own liking...

the only strong contender against the Yoruba's in this war are the Igbo's... the Hausa's.......?? all they kno how to do is go for the real thing.... I mean real war wit swords n knives like the last kingdom...

I think seun should start campaigning against Biafra...

Igbo must stay....!!!!

abeg no bash me Na joke oooo
Re: What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... by skimmy005: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2017
biazarre:
just brooding..... I think nairaland will be so dull and out -of- fun.. if the Igbo people should b given Biafra...

there will be no tribal war of propaganda n it will be to dull for my own liking...

the only strong contender against the Yoruba's in this war are the Igbo's... the Hausa's.......?? all they kno how to do is go for the real thing.... I mean real war wit swords n knives like the last kingdom...

I think seun should start campaigning against Biafra...

Igbo must stay....!!!!

abeg no bash me Na joke oooo
Re: What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... by DjAndroid: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Will they also leave Nairaland?
Re: What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... by biazarre(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2017
DjAndroid:
Will they also leave Nairaland?
. they must...!! grin
Re: What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... by joe4real12: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Imagine a Nairaland without Igbo

1 Like

Re: What We Will Have Here Is A Dull Nairaland If The Igbos Should Go... by oladipo322(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
October 1 ( Dis people no even respect Independence Day)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Way To Earn Money $100 With Instagram / Saliver Killer / Www.cip.com.ng Comment And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.