Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release (55961 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by lovelyadeola(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
zingobaby:
He is not a responsible man,we cannot recognise him with his advice
Buh mercy AIGBE is responsible for bleeping around the town lolz and you still listen to her haha. NW I know you all have **** brain.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by hoodmenconcept(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2017
All of una just dey shout stop women abuse up and down...
why una no tell the women to behave as well, why are they doing something that will make ppl to abuse dem

don't get me wrong, im not supporting women abuse but let try to be logical.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by holluphemydavid(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2017
If him like, let him continue to dey beat mercy, kirikiri is awaiting him again
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by airex(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2017
Lollipop247:

Lol, no wonder!! grin
Yes, young lady.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Missonas(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
Like we dont know already. Let the change start with you oga no be to just dey talk. Shey he deposited 8m for a 16m ride for a supposed gift for Mercy. Toh make he start NGO with am and pursue his new found project as she no go need am again.

Trully there are many things people could take on as a pet project to ease the lives tonthe citizenry if only we had empathy as a culture in nigeria
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2017
Lol! u beat ur wife at first, now its the time to face and fight government for the right of Prisoners?? Dont worry, you will here from "Nnamdi Kanu" very soon! Woman wrapper! Woman beater!
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Leesah(f): 5:54pm On May 17, 2017
StRichard:
so pathetic ...

Now let's move on to the subject of how a real man treats his wife. A real man doesn't slap even a two thousand naira prostitute around, if he's got any self respect, much less hurt his own woman. Much less ten times over the mother of his kids. A real man busts his ass to feed his family, fights for them if he has to, dies for them if he has to. And he treats his wife with respect every day of his life, treats her like a queen - the queen of the home she makes for their children.
God bless your mother... wish those guys who beat their wives think like u... u just made so much sense.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by goldedprince: 5:59pm On May 17, 2017
say no to women abuse except if she is an olosho like mercy aigbe, beat he to your satisfaction , then go serve jail shocked shocked
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by mudiana(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2017
so the government should not look into domestic violence case. wonderful! this man needs to return to kirikiri for that statement.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by princessayesha(f): 6:37pm On May 17, 2017
If this is how this man thinks, then i believe mercy! She actually suffered. This man needs a psychiatric ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by octintopp: 6:48pm On May 17, 2017
women are so sturbon at time don't worry I go beat our head comot...if you prove. To me sturbon...but if you prove to be humble caring gentle mama will luv and never touch you
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by offio(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
this boy called gentry ( cos real men don't do sh*t)
needs to protest d poor state of d prison very well because e will soon b a landlord der after d judgement .

so shameless he can't even construct sentences successfully

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by zodd(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2017
It's her movies like this that caused all this. cry

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by favexx(f): 8:08pm On May 17, 2017
BABANGBALI:
His case is better than Seun egbegbe the thief who was sented to prison for stealing, he only beated his wife
its not good to beated wife oo
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by godquality: 8:43pm On May 17, 2017
Guys, sorry, i tried my best to read it all and not to judge but i couldn't do either.

So am outta here because I've no more Bleep to give. Shit i don't have that meme. Someone pls help a brother out.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by dejavumart3d: 8:51pm On May 17, 2017
Still trying to believe diz mercy aigbe marriage ish....thiz thing iz luking like itz true
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Lekison(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Never beat a woman. They are trying, only them go clean house for you,
only them go menstruate,
only them go carry pregnancy with pain.
Only them go give the child breast milk
They will only go through the pain of a torn pussy.
They will also bear the hard Bleep you give them.

Abeg make we use our mind

If she pisses you so bad and you want to hit her, punch a wall or your door like what I do.

Or simply walk away.

Ladies respect your man, man respect your woman.

I give my woman 100% respect, I treat her like a goddess, and she treats me like a God with so much honour.

That's how it's supposed to be

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by BABANGBALI: 9:12pm On May 17, 2017
favexx:
its not good to beated wife oo
but the did has been did already now, he has already beated her, let her just forgives him
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by BABANGBALI: 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
timmydahpeace:
....gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!!!!!!!........i always respect english when i see one grin
thanks, I tooked A1 when I wroted my WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by methodman(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2017
BABANGBALI:
His case is better than Seun egbegbe the thief who was sented to prison for stealing, he only beated his wife
Apostle must hear of this..... haba.... Too much gbagaun shocked shocked
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by klax(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2017
Pls what is this one saying
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by favexx(f): 10:52pm On May 17, 2017
BABANGBALI:
but the did has been did already now, he has already beated her, let her just forgives him
if she by slight mistake forgave him, Him will continue bash ali inside her face and her face will dabaru . So no point to forgave because 1c a beater of people always a beater
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2017
UgwuKristian:
Wife Beater, See what your fellow Afonja do with their power, Yours is to beat woman, embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Hahahaha
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Inspectorsuga(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
StreamerBlogger:
All you guys saying domestic violence are just bunch of idiats.when will you people say women respect ur husbands no matter what. When will you guys write say no to Provocative behavior especially from women..women are the most complicated and provocative species alive. Yet after dey taunt you dey come out to form victim. You guys disgust me.
My brother the thing just dey weak me...we just have a lot of ass licking sissies on nairaland parading themselves as men...
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Azam101: 4:02am On May 18, 2017
Useless man woman beater! instead of you to tender apology u dey yan dust
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Barbiedollz(f): 3:49pm On May 18, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Never beat a woman. They are trying, only them go clean house for you,
only them go menstruate,
only them go carry pregnancy with pain.
Only them go give the child breast milk
They will only go through the pain of a torn pussy.
They will also bear the hard Bleep you give them.

Abeg make we use our mind

If she pisses you so bad and you want to hit her, punch a wall or your door like what I do.

Or simply walk away.

Ladies respect your man, man respect your woman.

I give my woman 100% respect, I treat her like a goddess, and she treats me like a God with so much honour.

That's how it's supposed to be

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

you sound so much like someone i know
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by BABANGBALI: 5:43pm On May 18, 2017
methodman:
Apostle must hear of this..... haba.... Too much gbagaun shocked shocked
get out, what does you know?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2017
Barbiedollz:

you sound so much like someone i know

LOL really, from where? smiley
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by ariklawani(f): 5:29pm On May 21, 2017
lovelyadeola:

what of abusive women?? they can do whatever they like bcuz they got estrogen running in their blood and go Scot free. What happened to women that intentionally frustrate their husby, just to bring the demon out of him and play the victim, so she can move on to the next mugu.. this is simply crap from you.
hmmm
u are right. but not all woman frustrate their man.some men are naturally temperamental.but no matter what
shld a man hit a woman..
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by lovelyadeola(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2017
ariklawani:
hmmm
u are right. but not all woman frustrate their man.some men are naturally temperamental.but no matter what
shld a man hit a woman..
And not all men beat their wife. No sensible will turn beast over night. Some women always wanted to test sumthing new or new adventures and that's where the problem arise from. I wish you can be in men shoe against their frustrating spouse then you will rather advise females folks to caution dia self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong In Deadly Car Accident / Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.