Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Study On Cheapest Tuition In Switzerland: Application Requirements, Tuition Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study On Cheapest Tuition In Switzerland: Application Requirements, Tuition Fees (1575 Views)

Re: FG plans to introduce minimum of N350,000 tuition in varsities –ASUU / Study On Cheapest Tuition In Japan: Cost Of Living, Tuition Fees, Admission Proc / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study On Cheapest Tuition In Switzerland: Application Requirements, Tuition Fees by ujonah12: 12:40pm On May 17, 2017
Switzerland sits as one of the wealthiest and most productive countries in the world. Notwithstanding the fact that most bachelor's degree programs are taught in one of the country's official languages, German, French or Italian, you can also have your preferred course in English, since there is an increasing number of master's and PhD programs taught in english language for international students.Since 2009, more than 49000 international students chose to study in Switzerland. That is well over 21% of the student population body!

Application requirements

Undergraduate programs

Note that Swiss universities and colleges are directly responsible for evaluating and reviewing previous academic qualifications to ascertain the validity and eligibility of your status for admissions. That said, if you have successfully completed secondary school studies, and are in possession of a valid school leaving certificate and qualify for higher education studies in your home country, you will qualify for higher education studies in Switzerland. Well in some cases, you might be required to take additional qualifying courses.

Masters program

If you are applying for a master's program at university in Switzerland, you are required to be in possession of a relevant bachelor's or equivalent degree diploma.

Tuition fees

If you hold a foreign or international secondary or higher education degree, you will be required to pay registration and tuition fees at public universities and colleges in Switzerland. In most cases, international students are asked to pay registration fees of approximately 50 - 80 EUR. Tuition fees for international students could range from ca. 750 to 3000 EUR per semester depending on the school.

Related Post: Top 5 Low Tuition Universities in Canada and their tuition fees

Application deadlines

http://www.studyabroad365.com/study-on-cheapest-tuition-in-switzerland-application-requirements-tuition-fees-application-deadlines-and-how-to-apply/
Re: Study On Cheapest Tuition In Switzerland: Application Requirements, Tuition Fees by mzjokky16: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2017
ujonah12:
Switzerland sits as one of the wealthiest and most productive countries in the world. Notwithstanding the fact that most bachelor's degree programs are taught in one of the country's official languages, German, French or Italian, you can also have your preferred course in English, since there is an increasing number of master's and PhD programs taught in english language for international students.Since 2009, more than 49000 international students chose to study in Switzerland. That is well over 21% of the student population body!

Application requirements

Undergraduate programs

Note that Swiss universities and colleges are directly responsible for evaluating and reviewing previous academic qualifications to ascertain the validity and eligibility of your status for admissions. That said, if you have successfully completed secondary school studies, and are in possession of a valid school leaving certificate and qualify for higher education studies in your home country, you will qualify for higher education studies in Switzerland. Well in some cases, you might be required to take additional qualifying courses.

Masters program

If you are applying for a master's program at university in Switzerland, you are required to be in possession of a relevant bachelor's or equivalent degree diploma.

Tuition fees

If you hold a foreign or international secondary or higher education degree, you will be required to pay registration and tuition fees at public universities and colleges in Switzerland. In most cases, international students are asked to pay registration fees of approximately 50 - 80 EUR. Tuition fees for international students could range from ca. 750 to 3000 EUR per semester depending on the school.

Related Post: Top 5 Low Tuition Universities in Canada and their tuition fees

Application deadlines

http://www.studyabroad365.com/study-on-cheapest-tuition-in-switzerland-application-requirements-tuition-fees-application-deadlines-and-how-to-apply/
[left][/left]

Pls, am a final year student of university of Ibadan and possibly I will be done by December this year, and may likely go for my service in June and I plan to be a ghost corner.
My question is can I start the processing of my master program in Canada now even though am yet to finish cos i plan resuming in Canada by next year September for the fall admission.
I have my eye on memorial university and have mail the department coordinator my 300level transcript and he said my results certified the department requirement.
It is true that am not financially buoyant but some people said I can differ my admission when I get there and work for a year so as to pay for school, is this true?
Will all this plan just be a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU, NASU, SSANU Are Wicked - Education Minister / Contact Us For Help With Your NOUN Needs / Am Having Memory Loss Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.