Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

High Google Ranking For My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / High Google Ranking For My Website (510 Views)

The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / 5 Tips To Improve Website Visibility For Better Google Ranking / The Top 3 Main Google Ranking Factors To Focus On In 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Google Ranking For My Website by infonancialhub(f): 1:24pm On May 17, 2017
Good day friends, what are the tips to make sure that your website has high google ranking and gets first page on Google Search engine.
Re: High Google Ranking For My Website by successbase(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2017
infonancialhub:
Good day friends, what are the tips to make sure that your website has high google ranking and gets first page on Google Search engine.
Are you ready to learn ?

1 Like

Re: High Google Ranking For My Website by infonancialhub(f): 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
Sure I am, very ready
Re: High Google Ranking For My Website by ElizaVeta(f): 3:42pm On May 17, 2017
infonancialhub:
google announced that link building is one of their top 3 ranking signals. Thus, Write a superb post then try to get quality backlinks to that POST. Quality links meaning from sites that already ranks high in google.

Plesse note, links must come from the persons page or POSTS.
The comment stuff dont WORK. - go n waste your time.

For some one to link to your article, it must be a valuable.

Plesse, to cut it short, One of my blogs is theprofany.com and just type, ~dictate online scams ~you will see am ranking for it on first page #1 etc

My dear, am very very sick thats why I havent been coming online on NL or even update my blogs.

But I will Make out time to teach you SEO and my tactics (white hat seo) for free. I dont know how we can connect. I just want to help you, that will be after I have recovered.

Thanks, and please pray for me.

1 Like

Re: High Google Ranking For My Website by infonancialhub(f): 4:28pm On May 17, 2017
You are healed in Jesus Mighty name, thanks alot for your assistance.
Re: High Google Ranking For My Website by pauljumbo: 4:51pm On May 17, 2017
write good contents

convert your contents to video, audio, and images and post it on youtube, Soundcloud, and Pinterest with your links

look for relevant forums in your niche and share part of the content there and put your link in the post

go to quora and answer questions related to your content and paste your link there

write more content and add your website to google search console

And finally write more and be consistent don't be too much in a hurry to rank your blog focus more on giving value to your readers

you can get more tips here https://www.nairaland.com/3586303/how-create-blogger-blog-rank
Re: High Google Ranking For My Website by Akemim(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2017
ElizaVeta:
google announced that link building is one of their top 3 ranking signals. Thus, Write a superb post then try to get quality backlinks to that POST. Quality links meaning from sites that already ranks high in google.

Plesse note, links must come from the persons page or POSTS.
The comment stuff dont WORK. - go n waste your time.

For some one to link to your article, it must be a valuable.

Plesse, to cut it short, One of my blogs is theprofany.com and just type, ~dictate online scams ~you will see am ranking for it on first page #1 etc

My dear, am very very sick thats why I havent been coming online on NL or even update my blogs.

But I will Make out time to teach you SEO and my tactics (white hat seo) for free. I dont know how we can connect. I just want to help you, that will be after I have recovered.

Thanks, and please pray for me.

I will also like to learn from you.... I pray for quick recovery

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Your Payonner Card 15k / Twitter Handle For Sale / Create Your Own Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.