Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant (2360 Views)

Trump Puts Army On Four Hour Notice To Deploy To US Streets For First Time(Video / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Algerians Celebrate In The Streets As President Abdelaziz Bouteflika Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by Naijahelm: 2:10pm On May 17, 2017
More Kenyan Women are on the streets protesting for lack of men to make them pregnant.

Is this the revolution Africa needs?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/kenyan-women-protest-on-streets-for.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by zadok60: 2:14pm On May 17, 2017
men scarcity high for there?
Re: Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by ugofr(f): 2:16pm On May 17, 2017
okayoooo
Re: Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by Evablizin(f): 2:25pm On May 17, 2017
Lols dis one tire me oooh,dis can neva be african revolution of needs rather kenyan revolution of needs,slow down kenyan women at work.lols
Re: Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by soberdrunk(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2017
If i want to drive to Kenya from Portharcourt, where do i follow??
Re: Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by divinehand2003(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2017
Why can't something as juicy as this happen in naija?
Re: Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by KealDrogo: 2:51pm On May 17, 2017
Naijahelm:
More Kenyan Women are on the streets protesting for lack of men to make them pregnant.

Is this the revolution Africa needs?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/kenyan-women-protest-on-streets-for.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Unbelievable... Let me look @ photo very closely.

Re: Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by KealDrogo: 2:57pm On May 17, 2017
I can see a white woman in the crowd shocked is she protesting to get pregnant?

Re: Kenyan Women Protest On The Streets For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant by sHOTdownHawk: 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
KealDrogo:
I can see a white woman in the crowd shocked is she protesting to get pregnant?

You can have her...

(1) (Reply)

Tearful Obama - Ordered His Faithful Safety Drone To Go Back - Photo / Must We Industrialize To Develop? / U. S. A.F Shows Strength, Launches 52 Fully Armed F-35 II Fighters(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.