Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Should I Continue Or End It Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Continue Or End It Now? (1086 Views)

Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Will Kill Myself, End It All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Or End It Now? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 17, 2017
Xx
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2017
The foundations of your union (if marrying her) would be crooked. You guys are NOT compatible, and as much as you like her, it will NEVER work. Best leave now, as you guys have clear different views on important life issues.

Sure future FAILED marriage.
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The foundations of your union (if marrying her) would be crooked. You guys are NOT compatible, and as much as you like her, it will NEVER work. Best leave now, as you guys have clear different views on important life issues.

Sure future FAILED marriage.

But don't you think motivation can can help correct number 1 above? And experience and exposure the second and the third move somewhere far away. Trust me she is a good girl.
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by abescom: 3:29pm On May 17, 2017
The bible makes it clear that we should not be equally yoked with unbelievers - that sorts out your belief on marrying people of other faiths.

But on the issue at hand proper, I would advise you both go your separate ways. Too many compability issues. If you end up marrying each other, there will be too many issues which could end the marriage.
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

But don't you think motivation can can help correct number 1 above? And experience and exposure the second and the third move somewhere far away. Trust me she is a good girl.

If someone isn't motivated because of some dream or paradise, then all her energy will focus on such. Paradise is her aim in life, you are just helping her in getting a pleasant ride to get there. Only a person having the same mindset, as hers, can be happily married to this lady.

Being "good" isn't in question here, you guys just have different views on important issues, thus you will always have confrontations, where people who are in synched never do.
You are trying to do what many have tried and failed miserably.... The only this can last the is if you expect one of you to be making all important decisions while the other shut up (even if/when they disagree).... Aka be miserable in your union
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by dingbang(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2017
When reality sets in....
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
When reality sets in....

Wettin come happen?
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Wettin come happen?
regrets are born.... Why didn't you discuss all these when dating?
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
abescom:
The bible makes it clear that we should not be equally yoked with unbelievers - that sorts out your belief on marrying people of other faiths.

But on the issue at hand proper, I would advise you both go your separate ways. Too many compability issues. If you end up marrying each other, there will be too many issues which could end the marriage.

I am sorry, the world is so big so much that we must just be diverse. We have to inter Mary. Before the Bible our fathers were very happy to marry from within their tribe without the distinguishing appellate of this religion or that. So, that quote does not work for me. Marry anyone so long you are happy and hey give you peace irrespective of religion. Marriages with similar religions are not exempted or absolved from divorce- the greatest predicament that could face a marriage.

So, religion is not a major factor here.
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
regrets are born.... Why didn't you discuss all these when dating?

She knows I am not too religious, but we decided to keep it going anyway. I am not asking her to change my religion, just need her to have a re-orientation about things like that and reduce the potential conflict that may arise from such in the future.
Re: Should I Continue Or End It Now? by dingbang(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

She knows I am not too religious, but we decided to keep it going anyway. I am not asking her to change my religion, just need her to have a re-orientation about things like that and reduce the potential conflict that may arise from such in the future.
yes or no, did you discuss it with her when you both were dating?

(1) (Reply)

Eating At Nigeria Wedding (owambe) / What If We Switched Roles For A While? / Why Do Hausa's Have Sparkling White And Strong Teeth In Nigeria.??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.