Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. (577 Views)

FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria / FG To Investigate Truecaller For Breaching Privacy Rights Of Nigerians / NCC Should Stop Exploiting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. by Biafrareform(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2017
MTN nah the biggest thief way we get for Naija.

I subscribed 3.5G Late last month and it got exhausted within 2 weeks I subscribed 1.5G last week, after 30 minutes I got a notification that my balance is 700mb. I no talk cos I was busy.
Today, I subscribed again, within 30 minutes I got the same SMS that my balance is 736mb while I was browsing Bet9ja site.
I called them and they are spewing rubbish.

They have called me now trying to justify it but I know something is wrong cos I have never experienced this before.
Re: NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. by ddjay: 5:27pm On May 17, 2017
mcheeww, ncc can't even fight or challenge the spiders and ants at corners in any mtn shop talk less of the entire company. i suggest we put it into prayers as no human being and i mean a soul cant touch mtn.

1 Like

Re: NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. by JideSM: 7:27pm On May 17, 2017
Biafrareform:
MTN nah the biggest thief way we get for Naija.

I subscribed 3.5G Late last month and it got exhausted within 2 weeks I subscribed 1.5G last week, after 30 minutes I got a notification that my balance is 700mb. I no talk cos I was busy.
Today, I subscribed again, within 30 minutes I got the same SMS that my balance is 736mb while I was browsing Bet9ja site.
I called them and they are spewing rubbish.

They have called me now trying to justify it but I know something is wrong cos I have never experienced this before.
Hi Biafrareform, so sorry to that this happened, I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me look into. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

1 Like

Re: NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. by Biafrareform(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2017
JideSM:
Hi Biafrareform, so sorry to that this happened, I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. I also will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me look into. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

They have collected my no and called me 3 times today.

My MB was illegally deducted , all I want is for them to refund it and stop the illegal deduction.
Thats my no 09067345184
Re: NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. by JideSM: 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

They have collected my no and called me 3 times today.

My MB was illegally deducted , all I want is for them to refund it and stop the illegal deduction.
Thats my no 09067345184
Several efforts to call you via 09067345184 proved abortive as the number is currently not reachable. Kindly provide an alternative contact phone number to enable me contact you. Also confirm the time it will be suitable for me to contact you and resolve the issue. Thank you.
Re: NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. by Ndissle(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
Good evening !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: NCC Should Investigate MTN. They Are Stealing From Us. by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 17, 2017
Resolve your complain here, chat with this MTN Bot... Click

https://m.facebook.com/mtnboltng/

Like the page and scroll down click on the chat icon and start chatting with it, it will reply you immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Android Tricks And Hacks For 2017 / The KFC Smartphone Is Real And Is Now Available / How To Check What Kind Of Processor Your Android Device Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.