Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social (930 Views)

"I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Hater Alert: Kemi Olunoyo Comes For Linda Ikeji Social Network, Shades Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social by davidotokiblog1(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2017
This is just an expert ISP opinion by name TimiGate and I do not completely agree with some of the points pointed out here but will love to know what you think.
I’m pretty sure when you mention blogging in Nigeria, the first thing that will come to your mind is Lindaikeji. I admire her giant leap into doing new things but at this time, when preparation meet opportunity, an invention is born… but in her case, should we called this inadequate preparation or what?
Here are the 5 Reasons Extracted From TimiGate
1. The site is annoyingly slow!
02:08.16 That is the average time it takes for the home page to be displayed on LIS. 2 minutes and 8 seconds. Within this period, I was able to log on to facebook four times, youtube five times, Nairaland eight times. The most annoying part is that most of the times the site is inaccessible.
2. Security concern
Linda revealed that she contacted a web developer to start work on the development of LIS after having a meeting with two women. Well, it is a known fact that Linda unlike Mark Zuckerberg or Seun Osewa is not an IT professional. Why then would anyone want to trust her with sensitive information? The level of agreement entered into with the web developer is unknown. In event that there is a breach in contractual terms, users will surfer.
3. Followership
Except you are a celebrity, I don’t see how you will be able to amass 50000 followers on this platform. Why would 50k people follow you when you are not a celeb? Nigerian celebs are too comfortable on there high horses either to want to delve into the followership business of LIS. If you don’t have 50k followers, you don’t get a bite of the advertisement money. This is just a way of Linda saying sorry, I can’t share my money with you.

Read On By Clicking the link : https://davidotokiblog..co.ke/2017/05/the-reasons-why-i-hate-linda-ikejis.html?m=1

Re: The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social by kolafolabi(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2017
Busy body... She's Africa's best if you care to know

4 Likes

Re: The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social by nuelzy: 7:10pm On May 17, 2017
can someone translate pls..

1 Like

Re: The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social by dadavivo: 9:23pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin

This mumuu thinks he can decieve us with his useless blog. Guy go find better work dey do. La click la bend.

(1) (Reply)

10 Years After, Bbn's Bisola Reunites With Iyanya, Signs New Management Deal / 10 Things You Never Knew About The Late James Bond Actor Roger Moore / Banky W Having Fun With His Wife In Dubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.