Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days (3087 Views)

Business Banks Won't Let You Know. Earn Atleast #5,000 Daily / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Easiest Way To Earn Atleast 100,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by blakid(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
I recently stumbled on an app that pays directly into your Paga account doing some minor survey.
This app is called "STREETBEES".
1st open a Paga acct and proceed to download the app from play store, sign up on the app using the number you used while opening your paga account and use 81672P as your referral code.
After successful registration, switch on your GPS in other for the app to locate your region.
After that, some task will be displayed and you are required to finish it.
After successful submission the amount displayed on each task will be deposited directly to your Paga acct.
Remember to use 81672P as your referral code.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by Impostorr: 6:53pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by blakid(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2017
iyanuloluwa5566:
Is "streetbees" not streetbee
Thanks for the correction....
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by stubbornman(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2017
Eh dey pay......That location something is doing me someone!!!
but does it pay
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by blakid(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2017
stubbornman:
Eh dey pay......That location something is doing me someone!!!

but does it pay
e dey pay. the only issue be say DM dey take tym credit account
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by topaaz(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2017
blakid:
I recently stumbled on 1 app that pays directly into your Paga account doing some minor survey.
This app is called STREETBEES
1st open a Paga acct and proceed to download the app from play store, sign up on the app using the number you used while opening your paga account and use 81672P as your referral code.
After successful registration, switch on your GPS in other for the app to locate your region after that some task will be displayed and you are required to finish it.
After successful submission the amount displayed on each task will be deposited directly to your Paga acct.
I've been trying to sign up with the same I used in registering my paga account but it's saying the number is invalid. what could possibly be the cause? Thank you.
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by Esmael23(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2017
blakid:
I recently stumbled on 1 app that pays directly into your Paga account doing some minor survey.
This app is called STREETBEES
After successful registration, switch on your GPS in other for the app to locate your region after that some task will be displayed and you are required to finish it.
I have done it and used ur referal code too...but how often do I get task? Must I login always to see if I have task? Throw more light sir. Tnx
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by adogbeji14: 2:03pm On May 19, 2017
sure games at www.accuratepicks. lovely prediction kiss
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by blakid(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2017
Esmael23:

I have done it and used ur referal code too...but how often do I get task? Must I login always to see if I have task? Throw more light sir. Tnx
if you are the type that always put on his data no need to log in, you will be notified when there's any available survey.
But if not, you will need to be checking often.
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by blakid(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
topaaz:
I've been trying to sign up with the same I used in registering my paga account but it's saying the number is invalid. what could possibly be the cause? Thank you.
sorry for that. there must be something wrong somewhere, cos i never encounterd such issue. maybe you should uninstall d app and try reinstalling again.
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by Esmael23(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2017
blakid:

if you are the type that always put on his data no need to log in, you will be notified when there's any available survey.
But if not, you will need to be checking often.
My data is always on. I hope to get a survery soon..Thanks a lot.
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by Esmael23(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=blakid post=56685061]
But if not, you will need to be checking often.[/qu

They have been reviewing since 19th may, is it really working?
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 30, 2017
Sir,pls can u drop ur contact mobile Number?
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 30, 2017
Pls wat is paga account? And how do I go abt it?thanks
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by blakid(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
@chuksbaby please, can you assist me with germany number. sorry I had to quote you on a dead thread. I'm getting surveys but I have been unable to verify it.
Re: Easy Way To Earn Atleast #1000 In 3days by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
blakid:
@chuksbaby please, can you assist me with germany number.
sorry I had to quote you on a dead thread.
I'm getting surveys but I have been unable to verify it.
use disposable na

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 5000naira Daily Via Football Betting / Nairaland Investment Platform A Scam? / Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.