Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,326 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium (1427 Views)

Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Travelling To Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2017
hello nairalanders, please who knows the actual amount of flight ticket from Nigeria to Belgium?. need answers asap. thank you.
Re: Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium by kagari: 12:33am On May 18, 2017
martins18:
hello nairalanders, please who knows the actual amount of flight ticket from Nigeria to Belgium?. need answers asap. thank you.
when do you intend flying and returning. But on an average for this month to return in a months time is 283000 apps for both royal air Maroc and Ethiopia air. Would you like to fly from Abuja or Lagos?
Re: Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium by Nobody: 6:54am On May 18, 2017
from Lagos
Re: Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 23, 2017
please this is really urgent

admin front page pls @ lala
Re: Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium by kagari: 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
martins18:
please this is really urgent

admin front page pls @ lala
give me a duration.
Re: Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium by Laird(m): 2:38am On May 24, 2017
Check travel start.ng

Or
Cheap tickets.com

Or just google search online

I am.not an agent and I have no relationship or dealings with any of the listed companies. I am not liable nor responsible if You do business with them

(1) (Reply)

A Terrible Accident Along Njaba Road Of Imo State / Best Marcopolo Bus From Abuja To Lagos / Check Out Australians You Would Never See On TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.