Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) (38679 Views)

Nigerian Jollof Rice Tops Poll On As Roma's Official Twitter Handle / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by teelaw4life(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2017
Rolling ma gaddem eyes right now. grin grin grin shiiit is actually funny.
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by leofab(f): 7:04pm On May 17, 2017
Funny as boring
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by blaquebelle: 7:05pm On May 17, 2017
Y is this dry shit in fp undecided
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Iamwrath: 7:08pm On May 17, 2017
WHOEVER Pushed this to FP neds koboko

2 Likes

Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Jabioro: 7:15pm On May 17, 2017
OP add viewer discretion... Iraq Vs American war
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 17, 2017
That was certainly not funny.
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
hahahaha, very funny.
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Ironi: 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
elganzar:
lol, the mixture looks like NIGERIA...dunno which tribe to call ghanian rice tho

What is this one too saying now?
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Weak grin grin grin cry
Bumbae your assignment hard oooo,shin wu shin shinji
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
teamv:
xvideos
Weytin u dey find for Dat site
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by LoveMachine(m): 2:31am On May 18, 2017
He wasted rice. I wasted time plus data. Everyone lost today.

1 Like

Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Awoofawo(m): 5:20am On May 18, 2017
Franzinni:
What happened in the video...my MB is almost dead!!!!

MB= megabytes

MB= muhammadu. Buhari

You chose which MB suits the equation.
You better take Babachair siddon somewhere safe before some pipu read the Atiku and Osibanjon you!

1 Like

Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 18, 2017
Martin124:
Bumbae your assignment hard oooo,shin wu shin shinji

I laugh everytime ! The video is killing me
You wint understand y i find it funny smiley
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

I laugh everytime ! The video is killing me
You wint understand y i find it funny smiley
hahahah abi,babe how was ya night nah?
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 18, 2017
Martin124:
hahahah abi,babe how was ya night nah?

Ok feeling better ..
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok feeling better ..
thanks to God na,howfar weitin u say make I do self I nor understand!!!
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 18, 2017
Martin124:
thanks to God na,howfar weitin u say make I do self I nor understand!!!

Nothing o ..
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nothing o ..
babe y u dey talk like that nau,@ previously I nor get weitin u dey try talk..
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 18, 2017
Martin124:
babe y u dey talk like that nau,@ previously I nor get weitin u dey try talk..
Ok ask your mentor to explain
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok ask your mentor to explain
I mean @ the infor I got yesterday,if you want make that one happen,atleast I need to understand it reasons from her!!!
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 18, 2017
Martin124:
I mean @ the infor I got yesterday,if you want make that one happen,atleast I need to understand it reasons from her!!!
Oh i emailed it go and read digest and understand smiley
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 18, 2017
cry
Bumbae1:

Oh i emailed it go and read digest and understand smiley
hmmmmm it too hash honestly am not in support
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 18, 2017
Martin124:
cryhmmmmm it too hash honestly am not in support

Lol well life is harsh .......
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol well life is harsh .......
No No I disagree not now reconsider
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 18, 2017
I might just follow step if it happen
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 18, 2017
Martin124:
No No I disagree not now reconsider

Lol u dont know me o .. mind made up .. Hate fake ppl with a passion we no fit dey breathe d same air o

Anyway going bk to my bed jare
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u dont know me o .. mind made up .. Hate fake ppl with a passion we no fit dey breathe d same air o

Anyway going bk to my bed jare
wait u wanna kill sombody eh ah God why you nor wan still have mercy eh,you most not always expect to be around gud pple there will definately be one fake,iffa tell you weitin only this decision wey you dey see as small tin dey cause for person body eh,you go know say eh the matter tire mathias but e nor go tire am,change mind small only small eh..
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 12:16pm On May 18, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

gringrin your explanation is more confusing
grin grin
Re: When You Mix Ghana And Nigerian Jollof Rice (Video) by Konquest: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Ovokoo:
The Ghana amd Nigeria jollof rice war has been going on for years now. But what happens when you mix Ghana and Nigerian Jollof rice? Find out in this hilarious Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4NhrGdQ620

VIEW SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/watch-ghanaian-nigerian-jollof-rice-meet-video/

^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
grin grin ... Interesting video!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Preferred Quick Meal? (picture) / 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) / English Names For Naija Native Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.