Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

On Nigeria Airway Staff Arrears Payment Issue - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / On Nigeria Airway Staff Arrears Payment Issue (696 Views)

Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears / Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt / FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Nigeria Airway Staff Arrears Payment Issue by peculiarchworld: 6:37pm On May 17, 2017
Please I Was Made To Understand That All Is Set For The Pay-Off Of The Former Nigerian Airways Staff But I Keep Wondering What Is Still Holding The Government Back From Fixing A Date And Venues For The Pay-Off They Claim Is All Set. Info Flew Over News Paper That The President Has Approved The Money Needed To Settle The Ex Airways Staff And That They Would Pay In March, Up Till Now Still Yet Nothing Happened. Am A Son To One Of The Deceased Ex Staff Of The Nigerian Airways Who Is A Beneficiary, I Want To Find Out And To Share Info With Any One Here Who Has Any Latest Info On What Is Happening Concerning The Nigerian Airways Ex Staff Payment. Hoping To Hear From Fellow Nairalanders Who Are Following The Nigerian Airway Pay-off Issue. Thankz.
Re: On Nigeria Airway Staff Arrears Payment Issue by LukeLook: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2017
peculiarchworld:
Please I Was Made To Understand That All Is Set For The Pay-Off Of The Former Nigerian Airways Staff But I Keep Wondering What Is Still Holding The Government Back From Fixing A Date And Venues For The Pay-Off They Claim Is All Set. Info Flew Over News Paper That The President Has Approved The Money Needed To Settle The Ex Airways Staff And That They Would Pay In March, Up Till Now Still Yet Nothing Happened. Am A Son To One Of The Deceased Ex Staff Of The Nigerian Airways Who Is A Beneficiary, I Want To Find Out And To Share Info With Any One Here Who Has Any Latest Info On What Is Happening Concerning The Nigerian Airways Ex Staff Payment. Hoping To Hear From Fellow Nairalanders Who Are Following The Nigerian Airway Pay-off Issue. Thankz.
So do you have any info yet? I understand the union is in Abuja currently to find out the modalities and report back to staff (in Lagos) at the end of the month

(1) (Reply)

Where And Which School Is Recruiting? Help Someone / Employing A Nigerian Social Media Manager / West Africa Youth Summit, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.