Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Myth About Albinos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Myth About Albinos (1175 Views)

The Funny Myth About Baby Hiccups In Nigeria: By Anaborhi Nigeria / Yvonne Jegede’s Divorce And The Myth Of Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage / 18 Albinos Pictures With Unique Beauties That Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Myth About Albinos by beetown(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2017
So,i was coming from lectures today with a friend of mine when we came across an albino,as soon as my we got past him,my friend asked me if I knew that albinos don't die. I told him he was crazy,that everything dies but he gave me proof to support his hypothesis, he asked me I've ever attended the burial of an albino or even seen an obituary poster of them.... I searched my mind for a long time and then I realised that I had never seen it nor heard of the death of an albino. I just had to agree with my friend tho it still isn't enough proof for me

So my question to nairalanders is: have you seen a dead albino before?

Re: The Myth About Albinos by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
Lol
Re: The Myth About Albinos by MhissBelva(f): 7:11pm On May 17, 2017
are they not human beings?
Re: The Myth About Albinos by beetown(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2017
Lala should coman move this to FP so that I'll get more views on this
Re: The Myth About Albinos by Flexherbal(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2017
I have never seen!
Re: The Myth About Albinos by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 17, 2017
Common sense isn't common after all.

2 Likes

Re: The Myth About Albinos by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 17, 2017
An ancient African myth void of scientific shades
Re: The Myth About Albinos by coolcatty: 7:27pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
Common sense isn't common after all.

God bless you....and to think that the OP may be educated sef yet harbours this kind of archaic mindset........shame walahi
Re: The Myth About Albinos by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 17, 2017
coolcatty:

God bless you....and to think that the OP may be educated sef yet harbours this kind of archaic mindset........shame walahi
I was going to ask him to return his admission letter, but had to overlook that.

Very funny thing to come out of someone. grin

1 Like

Re: The Myth About Albinos by beetown(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2017
kimbra:
I was going to ask him to return his admission letter, but had to overlook that.

Very funny thing to come out of someone. grin
But have you seen where an albino died....that's all I'm asking

1 Like

Re: The Myth About Albinos by Tocheagle(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
uncle ( raises hand up) I heard albinos can use bleaching cream. is it true

1 Like

Re: The Myth About Albinos by veekid(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
beetown:
Lala should coman move this to FP so that I'll get more views on this
no front-page, with this epileptiform grammar?
Re: The Myth About Albinos by sisisioge: 8:23pm On May 17, 2017
My dear, those are immortals that must be kept. We all must do what we can to ensure that they are all right at all time. They are the direct descendants of Lester... He was the last vampire standing before Dracula. Haven't you ever wondered why they can barely tolerate the sun? Yeah they have an unusual pedigree... Take care of them as much as you could manage even if all you do is not to hate them wink You friend is a good historian.

1 Like

Re: The Myth About Albinos by beetown(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2017
sisisioge:
My dear, those are immortals that must be kept. We all must do what we can to ensure that they are all right at all time. They are the direct descendants of Lester... He was the last vampire standing before Dracula. Haven't you ever wondered why they can barely tolerate the sun? Yeah they have an unusual pedigree... Take care of them as much as you could manage even if all you do is not to hate them wink You friend is a good historian.
Bro you're wise

1 Like

Re: The Myth About Albinos by Elixir20(f): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Yes
Re: The Myth About Albinos by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:40am On Feb 13, 2019
beetown:
So,i was coming from lectures today with a friend of mine when we came across an albino,as soon as my we got past him,my friend asked me if I knew that albinos don't die. I told him he was crazy,that everything dies but he gave me proof to support his hypothesis, he asked me I've ever attended the burial of an albino or even seen an obituary poster of them.... I searched my mind for a long time and then I realised that I had never seen it nor heard of the death of an albino. I just had to agree with my friend tho it still isn't enough proof for me

So my question to nairalanders is: have you seen a dead albino before?

i dont know whether to say you are dumb as your friend or smarter than him by 0.00005

well they die like anyone

1 you need to look into numbers how many your find in a 1000 count etc ratio like 3 in 10000 people

2 there number is very few therefore hearing or seenig one's funeral is very slim

3 i grow up in town which had a population of around 35000 and we had only one albino lady
Re: The Myth About Albinos by AdiscoPele: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Yes, albino dies.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant SOME Women Be Faithful? / Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy - What Could He Be Thinking? / John Edobor, Bank Staff Who Broke Wife's Leg DENIES Writing Viral Apology Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.