Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Yvonne Jegede’s Divorce And The Myth Of Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yvonne Jegede’s Divorce And The Myth Of Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage (460 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / How Serious Is Irreconcilable Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede’s Divorce And The Myth Of Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage by lovelifeng: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
My first instinct was to use the word ‘lie of irreconcilable differences’ instead of ‘myth’ but I didn’t want to appear as sensationalizing the issues of Yvonne Jegede’s marriage or any other for that matter.

This isn’t about making Yvonne Jegede look bad but to use her story to paint a bigger picture of the issues with many marriages. The talented actress recently revealed in an interview that when the issues in her marriage became obvious and irredeemable, there was a mutual agreement for them to go their separate ways.

Read the full article here - http://lovelife.ng/yvonne-jegedes-divorce-myth-irreconcilable-differences-marriage/

Re: Yvonne Jegede’s Divorce And The Myth Of Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
The girl have missed her olosho business so much ....

(1) (Reply)

Help Where Can I Get This Pan / Depression. / Nigerian Dad Leaves The Internet Polarized By His Reaction At A Playground . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.