Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) (46252 Views)

Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos) / Terrible Accident In Delta,People Burnt 2 Death Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) / Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by chris444: 11:16pm On May 17, 2017
It was not on Sunday but Monday evening on there way back to nasarawa from kebbi.
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by blaqgandalf: 12:11am On May 18, 2017
Ukaivbemiles:
Buhari why?, u will never go unpunished
are u thus dumb ??
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by blaqgandalf: 12:13am On May 18, 2017
ekensi01:
where fire fighters? please oh can someone tell buhari that the north is still where it is since 1960? atlist his people need him more.

God deliver us from evil.
Are u this dumb ?? Here in lagos fire gunned down my house and no fire fighters showed up until yhe fire consumed the entire house ... From your dumb talk lagos is still where it is since 1960 too right ?? Some of you dont deserve smart phones honestly
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by blaqgandalf: 12:16am On May 18, 2017
hahn:

watched them while they burnt
so what are you trying to say ??
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by Makapedia: 12:37am On May 18, 2017
RIP .........
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by mowapa(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2017
What causes auto ignition in most accident in Nigeria, could it have to do with modification done to the van to accommodate more passanger? This is what the relevant agency should be looking at. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:48am On May 18, 2017
Rip buhari
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by abels(m): 4:51am On May 18, 2017
Alisegun:
OMG: Bad news R.I.P...

See what a nursing mother was doing while breastfeeding and she is proud of it - see photo
.. Must u use dat meme, u want us to knw dat u hav it abi
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by Excuzeme: 5:52am On May 18, 2017
Ukaivbemiles:
Buhari why?, u will never go unpunished

Your own day of roasting is just around the corner, shey you wont stop hating the old man, abi? undecided undecided
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by Excuzeme: 5:54am On May 18, 2017
mowapa:
What causes auto ignition in most accident in Nigeria, could it have to do with modification done to the van to accommodate more passanger? This is what the relevant agency should be looking at. R.I.P to the dead.

Most of them store Petrol in the rear of the Vehicle, which ignites on impact....especially those that travel long distance.
Locally, it has to do with bad wiring connections, courtesy of our "Re-Wire".
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by nwoye72: 6:40am On May 18, 2017
Road accident everyday in this country.so sad
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by Emmanuel555(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2017
A very painful way to die
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by openmine(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2017
Anoda recurring incident.... and people on this forum will type "RIP" or "it will never happen to me and my family in Jesus name"....
as much as I affirm to that belief,I think its rather selfish to only think about urself and ur families only....
God can't come down and stop all dese avoidable accidents....we are d ones that have been put here by God esp in positions to stop these sad and unpleasant occurrence but we are doing nothing and expecting God will do everything.....
a reckless driver is over speeding and the passengers keep mute as if the lips were sealed....
u are about to board a bus only to discover that its a battered bus with an obviously terrible sitting pattern....rather than complain and refuse to enter,U rather say a prayer and hop in hoping the lord will protect U from a deadly bus...?
Everyday we hear about fatal or minor accidents,rather than seek what can be done 2 avert future occurrence, we start saying "its not my portion".....
why do we hardly hear such in developed countries....?
is it because they have a proactive system that avoids a fatal problem before it occurs?
faith without acting is useless....
Speak up or this carnage will never stop happening every day....cos there are some we don't get to know....
no more RIP....let's start being proactive...
"Evil prevails when good men stand by and do nothing...."

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by abiola883: 8:01am On May 18, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
What a painful way to die, may their soul rest in perfect peace
May their soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by fortunechy(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
curse brought upon by this useless administration.... rip to the daughter
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2017
who else noticed there are hardly no survivors in scenarios like this, this vehicle brand is too compacted with no space to accommodate the number of passengers they force into them, and the transporters will fill up the vehicle with goods,reducing any available space to zero, if only we have a sane government who can look into this issue and put some sanctions in place, rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2017
openmine:
Anoda recurring incident.... and people on this forum will type "RIP" or "it will never happen to me and my family in Jesus name"....
as much as I affirm to that belief,I think its rather selfish to only think about urself and ur families only....
God can't come down and stop all dese avoidable accidents....we are d ones that have been put here by God esp in positions to stop these sad and unpleasant occurrence but we are doing nothing and expecting God will do everything.....
a reckless driver is over speeding and the passengers keep mute as if the lips were sealed....
u are about to board a bus only to discover that its a battered bus with an obviously terrible sitting pattern....rather than complain and refuse to enter,U rather say a prayer and hop in hoping the lord will protect U from a deadly bus...?
Everyday we hear about fatal or minor accidents,rather than seek what can be done 2 avert future occurrence, we start saying "its not my portion".....
why do we hardly hear such in developed countries....?
is it because they have a proactive system that avoids a fatal problem before it occurs?
faith without acting is useless....
Speak up or this carnage will never stop happening every day....cos there are some we don't get to know....
no more RIP....let's start being proactive...
"Evil prevails when good men stand by and do nothing...."
too bad people like you are few on this forum, most just view the story and type rip a few words of prayers and off they go, no one seeks the root cause of such crashes,ways of preventing another, or how to get out of one!!!! forgetting we all make use of automobiles in our day to day activities, a friend lost a lil sister to a crash two days ago, she was practically broken cuz of the shock and pain, we all can prevent this crashes or reduce it to its minimum,if only we can start thinking,asking questions and taking preventive,corrective measures, rather than put everything on God.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by ekensi01: 9:13am On May 18, 2017
blaqgandalf:
Are u this dumb ?? Here in lagos fire gunned down my house and no fire fighters showed up until yhe fire consumed the entire house ... From your dumb talk lagos is still where it is since 1960 too right ?? Some of you dont deserve smart phones honestly
can u compare calamity from the north to other place in Nigeria? starting from boko haram to rape to diseases. Well am not using smart phone thor. please am saying the fact.
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by hahn(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2017
Imstrong:
I feel your pain but do you believe God?

I don't subscribe to fairytales
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by salam1(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2017
Ezedon:
Bad news everywhere since inception of APC

Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by princeemmma(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
eeeeeyah rip

Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by blaqgandalf: 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
ekensi01:
can u compare calamity from the north to other place in Nigeria? starting from boko haram to rape to diseases. Well am not using smart phone thor. please am saying the fact.
calamities hit every part of the world , what about the gross production of fake drugs and beverages in the east ?? This harms and kills more than hell , stop bringing tribalism into every talk ...be educated ...thanks
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by Beverages: 5:35pm On May 18, 2017
blaqgandalf:
calamities hit every part of the world , what about the gross production of fake drugs and beverages in the east ?? This harms and kills more than hell , stop bringing tribalism into every talk ...be educated ...thanks

@bolded, so they now produce me in the eastern part of the country?
What a personification!
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by ekensi01: 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
blaqgandalf:
Many people don't know that am having parent that are from th north central and east. so just check and see u're d one with tribal sentiment.. Am not siding anybody.
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by blaqgandalf: 11:51pm On May 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Many people don't know that am having parent that are from th north central and east. so just check and see u're d one with tribal sentiment.. Am not siding anybody.
u b blatant liar oga ... U b easternern back and front ...peace out
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by ekensi01: 10:27am On May 19, 2017
blaqgandalf:
u b blatant liar oga ... U b easternern back and front ...peace in
You dont know why talk about me?
Re: Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) by blaqgandalf: 12:44am On May 20, 2017
ekensi01:
You dont know why talk about me?
oga i repeat i dnt knw u but u be one hell of a champion liar ...deep down u knw u are a legend when it comes to lies...peaceOut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! / Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) / How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.