Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) (59046 Views)

Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by informant001: 8:25pm On May 17, 2017
The issue of domestic violence can't be over-emphasized. This is very shameful. According to a twitter user who lives in Ilorin, Kwara state, this woman was beaten to pulp in public by her husband. The woman who was badly injured has already been taken to the hospital and her husband handed over to the police.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/domestic-violence-man-beats-his-wife.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by informant001: 8:26pm On May 17, 2017

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2017
angry sad
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by successmatters(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by wahles(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
Nawao
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2017
Disgraceful man! sad sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by ijustdey: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
why the the wife have to wait for the beast in that man to be unleashed on her to this extent ......

she needs to be evaluated mentally

19 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:41pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.
True.
But wait for their attacks.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by saint047(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
This is a sad news for Democracy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
They are on their way. Name checkers
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 9:02pm On May 17, 2017
I just wonder if all this women that suffers this type of violence do not have male siblings, if you try this with my sister, all I need do is buy like 5k weed for boys, if the husband no lose three front teeth, then I would have to buy more hemp for boys.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
I guess this woman does not have a grown up brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:08pm On May 17, 2017
Chanchit:
I just wonder if all this women that suffers this type of violence do not have male siblings, if you try this with my sister, all I need do is buy like 5k weed for boys, if the husband no lose three front teeth, then I would have to buy more hemp for boys.

Most of these men who beat up their wives are wimps when they face their fellow men!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
I we kill that man

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
Why na
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by AworiLagosian: 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
Some people get problem ooo. for real.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by espn(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
What is buharis biz with dis? Na wa oo.. sentiment will divide this country.. so it was buhari that asked mercy aigbe's husband to batter her? Economic frustration dey worry the guy self be dat..

15 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
Watin she do undecided ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
Frustration and anger in the land. Dis marriage of a thing self na over hype. angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
The man deserves to die by hanging, I don't fvcking care whatever offence the woman committed...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.

Not again. Take this for being so simpleminded...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
If I hear anyone shout Afonja here.......

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
Chanchit:
Some men deserve to be shot dead angry angry No man born by a woman dare try this shit with my sister or daughter, he will regret ever being born angry angry

And I wonder where ladies meet all these useless men they marry, gosh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by dakuizi(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
wicked husband

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
is it the economic frustration that also made Mercy Aigbe's husband to bash his wife ?

28 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by 007author(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.

Stop saying rubbish

You fool

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by DieBuhari: 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
May God punish Buhari for the hardship and frustration he has caused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
I know it's the Buhari induced economic hardship
But this is too much
Was the woman blind to marry such a monster for a husband
Is marriage now by force?

I know say na them
The same people wey dey Sai baba everywhere

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by daniska3yaro(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
True talk

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by transient123(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
Chanchit:

What if the idiot takes 20k weed aday, him go alone panelbeat you and your boys(thugs) join. And if things go wrong, he dies or one of your thugs dies, then which is worse?

Never encourage violence and use of drugs folk, let us always be civil no matter the provocation, hand him over to the police please.

It makes you a better creature than the beast himself.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by OGsteven(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
Bleep and people are busy videoing them ....too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.