Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) (59044 Views)

Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:28am On May 18, 2017
humilitypays:
Some men deserve to be shot dead angry angry No man born by a woman dare try this shit with my sister or daughter, he will regret ever being born angry angry

And I wonder where ladies meet all these useless men they marry, gosh
if na Brock Lesnar nko
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 6:31am On May 18, 2017
informant001:
The issue of domestic violence can't be over-emphasized. This is very shameful. According to a twitter user who lives in Ilorin, Kwara state, this woman was beaten to pulp in public by her husband. The woman who was badly injured has already been taken to the hospital and her husband handed over to the police.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/domestic-violence-man-beats-his-wife.html
some male idiots dont deserve to be called men...talk more of deserving a woman. A woman is pride not for u to ride, a goddess not for anyman to molest....several atimes i wonder why men become beast after marriage. All this domestic violence thing is becoming much. A woman gotta play d goddess she always is. Go for d kill a beast doesnt deserve to live. In his diet, on d bed, anywhere. Im sick and insane of hearing this shit always and women are not yet revolting. What a shame. *Spits*

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:47am On May 18, 2017
mikolo80:
what does that have to do x ti anything

I don't get you.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 6:48am On May 18, 2017
dabongys:

And who would take over the responsibility of feeding and providing the basic necessities for his family? You?
I understand how annoying it is when things like this happen. But some women are foolish. If you know your husband, and you are doing your silly thing, you ought to know when the man is getting to that point. You better stop there. Some women would rave and nag until the 3rd slap is landed before they say "oops! this man is upset o".

Did I hear you mention responsibility? No responsible man will behave in such manner, to worsen the case he did that openly and even with their kid (probably) in his arm. There are better ways of dealing with women.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 7:05am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:
I just wonder if all this women that suffers this type of violence do not have male siblings, if you try this with my sister, all I need do is buy like 5k weed for boys, if the husband no lose three front teeth, then I would have to buy more hemp for boys.

Exactly my tots. It's heart breaking to see a fellow woman so dehumanised.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.

Yes might be rich with proceed of fraud, I am also rich under GEJ and doing much fine under Buhari, When there's economy recession all you need do is to cut down your cost and budget..

Some people fit drink 2 creates of beer under GEJ and want same to continue under Buhari.. no free money again madam and with the way you react to this, Your sugar daddy was badly affected too as no free money anymore..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by timilinda(f): 7:39am On May 18, 2017
May God never bless that man until he apologizes in public to his wife! angry angry angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2017
ijustdey:

why the the wife have to wait for the beast in that man to be unleashed on her to this extent ......

she needs to be evaluated mentally

Abi oo just few days ago one woman nagged her husband to death.,..
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2017
saint047:
This is a sad news for Democracy

OMG what has this got to do with democracy? Some people are sick in the head i swear..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 18, 2017
and one Mr Gentry was saying government should not get involved in domestic violence, this is assault and battery, and by the extension disturbance of public Peace and even attempted murder,usless animal, that is how my stupid neighbor wanted to stab his wife the other day with a broken bottle,I wonder how some women cope with such animals
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:
I just wonder if all this women that suffers this type of violence do not have male siblings, if you try this with my sister, all I need do is buy like 5k weed for boys, if the husband no lose three front teeth, then I would have to buy more hemp for boys.

LOL chest beaters everywhere, I have 2 sisters and i always tell them no man will just wake up and started hitting you with you doing anything is not possible, So they should control their mouth and never try to superior to their husband or try to control them..

Also don't nag always as it irritate me as a man,

I always tell my wife don't tell me how to relate with my family mostly blood related because i have known most of them over 2 decades before i even know about your existence..

Don't tell me the friend i move with or say you don't like so so and so..

Don't ask me what am doing with my money as far as i always give you whatever you ask for...

Don't tell me time go to out or come into the house like you are in control of my life..

The list is endless, I don't beat woman i hate that but i will say one single word that will make her want to commit suicide when she get me mad..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2017
Laple0541:
The man deserves to die by hanging, I don't fvcking care whatever offence the woman committed...

Yes ooo one of your likes was nagged to death few days ago..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 7:57am On May 18, 2017
technicallyrich:
These one is small.if I get married and my wife cheats I will beating her like this and throw her inside gutter.but if she is stuborn I will use my koboko and flog her arse,then if she insults me in anyway I will give her military training.
Don't quote me please because my girlfriend has already accepted all my rules and I have engaged her.
i know you want attention congrats you've been noticed so please can you quit being stupįd?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 7:59am On May 18, 2017
timilinda:
May God never bless that man until he apologizes in public to his wife! angry angry angry
will apology fix her broken eye socket?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2017
humilitypays:
Some men deserve to be shot dead angry angry No man born by a woman dare try this shit with my sister or daughter, he will regret ever being born angry angry

And I wonder where ladies meet all these useless men they marry, gosh

But your sister can nag a man to death of one of them did few days ago..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 8:03am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL chest beaters everywhere, I have 2 sisters and i always tell them no man will just wake up and started hitting you with you doing anything is not possible, So they should control their mouth and never try to superior to their husband or try to control them..

Also don't nag always as it irritate me as a man,

I always tell my wife don't tell me how to relate with my family mostly blood related because i have known most of them over 2 decades before i even know about your existence..

Don't tell me the friend i move with or say you don't like so so and so..

Don't ask me what am doing with my money as far as i always give you whatever you ask for...

Don't tell me time go to out or come into the house like you are in control of my life..

The list is endless, I don't beat woman i hate that but i will say one single word that will make her want to commit suicide when she get me mad..

You called me a chest beater and at the end of your comment, you said you don't beat ur wife, and according to you, all women suffering from consistent beating are the cause!? #wehdonsir

I would only agree with you on one thing, my greatest weapon is my mouth, I need not beat.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by banio: 8:07am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

You cant solve domestic violence this way. After beating the man, then be ready to marry your sister. Also be ready for the assault charge you might face in court. Domestic violence is wrong, STOP IT

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

You called me a chest beater and at the end of your comment, you said you don't beat ur wife, and according to you, all women suffering from consistent beating are the cause!? #wehdonsir

I would only agree with you on one thing, my greatest weapon is my mouth, I need not beat.

Well not everyone can control their anger and it happen with women more, They nag at just anything...

Now tell me will a man just wake up in the morning wake his wife up and start beating her without doing anything? have you ever seen any woman on on social media to say what they did to warrant the beating? I have seen so many woman that treat their husband like shit, A friend of mine always get slapped by his wife maybe because she call him and did not pick his call and when he get him the first thing na slap.. I swear no woman will ever slap me twice..

Even my parent cannot slap me again at my age not possible..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 8:41am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well not everyone can control their anger and it happen with women more, They nag at just anything...

Now tell me will a man just wake up in the morning wake his wife up and start beating her without doing anything? have you ever seen any woman on on social media to say what they did to warrant the beating? I have seen so many woman that treat their husband like shit, A friend of mine always get slapped by his wife maybe because she call him and did not pick his call and when he get him the first thing na slap.. I swear no woman will ever slap me twice..

Even my parent cannot slap me again at my age not possible..

A woman can not slap me once, unto which level!? I'm sorry to say this but your friend is weak. There's a way you treat ur wife, she won't dare. I can't remember the last time my dad touched me, my mother? Maybe before I turned 18, so one lady would now slap me, its impossible. I detest hitting, but don't just hit me.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

A woman can not slap me once, unto which level!? I'm sorry to say this but your friend is weak. There's a way you treat ur wife, she won't dare. I can't remember the last time my dad touched me, my mother? Maybe before I turned 18, so one lady would now slap me, its impossible. I detest hitting, but don't just hit me.

Exactly my brother, Well you can say my friend is weak as we always say the same thing, Even sometimes we joke about it if he do something to we will be like no worry na we you fit dey show party to, You go soon go collect better slap for us and he get mad for that..

We ask him to even be a man once and slap his wife like 4 times and see if her brain won't reset..

I only slap my wife once and i regret doing that because she only get me mad..

When she try to disrespect me and insulting me, I just pick my phone and call her brother to ask them if that's how their mother treat their father.. The first time i did that landed the mother in hospital and they even disowned her and i happen to even be the one that begged on her behalf..

I know how to use my word..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.
greetings 2 u, u re her fellow woman so don't make such an excuse 4 a man like d@. Demonism is inherent in him as u can see whatever it is he has no right 2 dehumanize his fellow human being like dis worse of all his wife, an intimate partner of his. D cry man possesses beastly traits buhari or no buhari undecided
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:11am On May 18, 2017
cuteralph101:
some male idiots dont deserve to be called men...talk more of deserving a woman. A woman is pride not for u to ride, a goddess not for anyman to molest....several atimes i wonder why men becomes beast after marriage. All this domestic violence thing is becoming much. A woman gotta play d goddess she always is. Go for d kill a beast doesnt deserve to live. In his diet, on d bed, anywhere. Im sick and insane of hearing this shit always and women and not yet revolting. What a shame. *Spits*
I concur with u. Any woman with d heart 2 kill off a malicious & demonic husband should do so by all means 4 he is a threat 2 her life even if she quits. #team destroy ur abuser or be destroyed# cool
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 9:21am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Exactly my brother, Well you can say my friend is weak as we always say the same thing, Even sometimes we joke about it if he do something to we will be like no worry na we you fit dey show party to, You go soon go collect better slap for us and he get mad for that..

We ask him to even be a man once and slap his wife like 4 times and see if her brain won't reset..

I only slap my wife once and i regret doing that because she only get me mad..

When she try to disrespect me and insulting me, I just pick my phone and call her brother to ask them if that's how their mother treat their father.. The first time i did that landed the mother in hospital and they even disowned her and i happen to even be the one that begged on her behalf..

I know how to use my word..

Lol! Seriously, I wonder what happened real men. That single act alone would make the woman sit up, too many babies getting married nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:00am On May 18, 2017
The real question is what kind of society standby and watch as a fellow human is beaten like this? Rather than intervene, they are busy watching and taking pic so they can post online? Sick world we live in all for the sake of getting a few likes and thumb up online.

Those watching are guilty of complacency including the person that brought this to our notice.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by moorevic(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
You are a demented fool. what has the politics got to do with a man's family to the extent of publicly disgracing his woman. Its a psychological problem not PMB or GEJ
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2017
I don't believe this story

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

Lol! Seriously, I wonder what happened real men. That single act alone would make the woman sit up, too many babies getting married nowadays.

I swear no need of beating, A real man will have so many way to make the woman regret her action, I am a Yoruba man and have so many Ayinla Omowura Musics on my phone and i have a Bluetooth speaker.. You just see me started playing music dancing and keep repeating that same part where it insult her.. If she want to take it to hitting level i just say i no blame her now that's how her mother use to talk to her father now... Sometimes just ask her which kind of punishment does her father receive from her mother?

is it stool down? kneel down and carry stone? frog jump? etc
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 10:51am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

I swear no need of beating, A real man will have so many way to make the woman regret her action, I am a Yoruba man and have so many Ayinla Omowura Musics on my phone and i have a Bluetooth speaker.. You just see me started playing music dancing and keep repeating that same part where it insult her.. If she want to take it to hitting level i just say i no blame her now that's how her mother use to talk to her father now... Sometimes just ask her which kind of punishment does her father receive from her mother?

is it stool down? kneel down and carry stone? frog jump? etc

At the end if the day, she won't be the only one who respects you, her family too would respect you.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
I am no supporter of Buhari, but your case is a sorry case. Did you try to justify violence all in the name of politics? I can see you're a lady and this wasn't even expected from you. What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.