Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Yankee Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yankee Wahala (810 Views)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Help With PHCN Wahala / Maaamaa's Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yankee Wahala by strangeworld: 9:57pm On May 17, 2017
My hubby's friend just came back from America, he told my husband that he could help him get papers to mak him American citizen by organising a fake wedding for him and that the process will only take 3 years and that he should talk to me for approval. of course my response is a big NO but to my surprise my husband has started given it a thought. I told him that one does not need to go to America before he is successful and that if he should go ahead with the plan that means I will divorce him. I can't be a party to such. Pls I need candid advice. Thanks
Re: Yankee Wahala by HungerBAD: 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
Lol women?always holding a man back.

I am 100% you have not left Nigeria before,so know nothing about how the diapora work.

They said fake right?i will not be the one to advice you on what to tell your husband.

But please,help me tell your husband this " No be everything them dey tell wife"

6 Likes

Re: Yankee Wahala by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 17, 2017
It would actually take a man who really love and cherish you to undergo the marriage arrangement stuff then come back for you. Don't forget your divorce with him is real on papers while his arranged marriage with the other lady is real too.
Re: Yankee Wahala by Acidosis(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol women?always holding a man back.

I am 100% you have not left Nigeria before,so know nothing about how the diapora work.

They said fake right?i will not be the one to advice you on what to tell your husband.

But please,help me tell your husband this " No be everything them dey tell wife"

https://www.nairaland.com/3803379/why-dont-like-nigerians-robert

OP, share that link with your hubby. He can attain whatever heights he want to without destroying the name of Nigeria further.

A lot of Nigerians enter and exit any country of choice legitimately. Many others don't even have to leave their village before attaining great heights. We are currently moving towards "globalisation 2.0". Running to Amelica shouldn't be the ultimate dream of a sensible human being.

6 Likes

Re: Yankee Wahala by NoToPile: 10:20pm On May 17, 2017
The fact that he is thinking about it shows its something he might end up doing.

People never learn from all these arrangee marriages abroad .
Re: Yankee Wahala by sisisioge: 10:22pm On May 17, 2017
No! No gree! Na from clap dance dey start. Before you know it, they will begin dey kiss, dey smooochh, dey do orisirisi...u no do biko!

3 Likes

Re: Yankee Wahala by strangeworld: 10:26pm On May 17, 2017
@ hungerbad,ur response is so shallow and on the record I hav been to UK and USA on vacation. I doubt if u r married. That was y I emphasised only candid advice.
Thanks to the rest of u, I won't agree because he cld get his hands burnt in the process, like one of u wrote arrange marriages mostly backfires.

2 Likes

Re: Yankee Wahala by HungerBAD: 10:52pm On May 17, 2017
strangeworld:
@ hungerbad,ur response is so shallow and on the record I hav been to UK and USA on vacation. I doubt if u r married. That was y I emphasised only candid advice.
Thanks to the rest of u, I won't agree because he cld get his hands burnt in the process, like one of u wrote arrange marriages mostly backfires.

I apologize.

Did not mean for it to come out that way.

4 Likes

Re: Yankee Wahala by femolacqua(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
For me don't do it, there is always going to be a downturn factor attached to it.
Re: Yankee Wahala by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
strangeworld:
My hubby's friend just came back from America, he told my husband that he could help him get papers to mak him American citizen by organising a fake wedding for him and that the process will only take 3 years and that he should talk to me for approval. of course my response is a big NO but to my surprise my husband has started given it a thought. I told him that one does not need to go to America before he is successful and that if he should go ahead with the plan that means I will divorce him. I can't be a party to such. Pls I need candid advice. Thanks

This is going to be a real test for your marriage, be prayerful. How old is your husband?
Re: Yankee Wahala by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 17, 2017
Your husband is funny sha.
If he plys that route ? He won't find it funny in the real sense of the word.
Arranged marriage , while staying with oyibo woman for three years ? My dear , interracial pickins go enter to balance the equation .
Very wrong move if your husband tries it.
People are still making it in Nigeria . Abroad things is not the solution .

2 Likes

Re: Yankee Wahala by Welcomme: 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
If I get this kind of opportunity, not even my mother can stop me not to talk of my wife or fiancee. Abi she dey mad ni! I won't even think twice b4 jumping to it.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian, 80-yr-old Father Of 100 Children Says He's Strong Enough To Have More / Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! / “when They Call Me ‘mummy Twins’, I Still Wonder Who Are They Referring To”-mrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.