Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! (755 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! by LEAFLET(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
One of the guys that I met when I arrived Abuja 15 years ago as a primary school leaver just callled me now after we lost contact for many years to tell me that his girlfriend from 1991 when he was still in school just divorced him after two kids... this was a woman that when her House was demolished by mallam el Rufai she packed her things emergency and landed and this guy fed and housed her for more than a year... then we were sleeping at shop oo... now he just called me that the woman was promoted at her office and he lost his job then suddenly she just decided to divorce the guy. This guys have two daughters between them and the guy told me that she divorced him because she felt he wasn't contributing... this is a very touching story because these guy literally carried this lady when she was nothing and they later married... it's a crazy world
Re: Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! by cuedish: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
L
Re: Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! by Chiemerie8(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kai see the heartlessnes of some women
Re: Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! by saintikechi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Some women are heartless but some men are unbearable.
Re: Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! by Chiemerie8(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
i pity the guy but this looks like a rare case of a heartless woman and gullible man and nothing to do with marriage. I pity the new baby daddy seriously
Re: Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! by Orchid45: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Your friend is a Saint while his wife is an ungrateful devil.
Re: Does This Prove Marriage Is A Scam And Nothing Like Love?! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Money or rise in status can bring out the worst in some people.

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Resposne Only. / The Arewa Men / 17 Questions To Ask Your Fiancé/fiancée Before Tying The Nuptial Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.