Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 (3085 Views)

I Got 193 In JAMB I Want To Study Medicine In Uniport, What Do I Do? (pic / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / I Scored 300 In My JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Keenysbojan(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2017
i was amongst the first set of students that sat for jamb on the 13th of may.

A lot of things happened at my centre but i don't want to talk about it now.

We log in and the time started counting at 120 minutes but i and almost all the candidate couldn't start exam and the time was running out.

At last the problem was rectified and i and some other started at 90mins, i had to pay attention to physics,chemistry and english thinking i would go back to biology later.

But unfortunately the time runs out so fast that i couldn't attend to my biology at all, even, i had to pick at random while attending to chemistry when i noticed that i have 2minutes left.

Now my score is 185 and i want to study WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGROMETEROROLOGY at FUNAAB.

And ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY AND FISHERIES at AAUA AKUNGBA.

Did Anyone know the cutoff marks at funaab?
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by collinometricx: 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Keenysbojan(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
collinometricx:
president of space bookers, pls help me lalasticlala mak he push dis to promise land na
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by collinometricx: 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
issorite
Keenysbojan:
president of space bookers, pls help me lalasticlala mak he push dis to promise land na
lalasticlala dis boy need ur help
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Omofunaab2: 11:33pm On May 17, 2017
Funaab's cut off Mark used to be 180, but i heard its 200 now

1 Like

Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by moblix: 5:48am On May 18, 2017
U try is not easy,but dont give reason 4 our failure or poor performance rather u pick changes n adjust

2 Likes

Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Keenysbojan(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2017
Omofunaab2:
hmm why e com be 200 na, haa

Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Victornezzar: 8:20am On May 18, 2017
Space still dey alvan ikoku
so don't worry
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by uknownforce: 9:56am On May 18, 2017
u tried sha
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Nobody: 10:33am On May 18, 2017
emhreducon:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgrade your Jamb low score result 250-320, Result Witheld, Result not yet out for
assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
call Mr Edward -O 9 O 7 1 4 9 1 O 7 2 now for Assistance.

You are a criminal
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by heykims(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2017
I feel ur pain Op.
Take heart, this country is just too bleeped up, u can imagine this level of unfairness..
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Keenysbojan(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2017
heykims:
I feel ur pain Op.
Take heart, this country is just too bleeped up, u can imagine this level of unfairness..
really painful
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Keenysbojan(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2017
Victornezzar:
Space still dey alvan ikoku so don't worry
which one be alvan ikoku again?
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by babsir(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Hello Sir, I scored 247, applied for computer science and I've got 2 Bs and 3 Cs what's chance do I have? I am also an indigene
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Omofunaab2: 6:01pm On May 18, 2017
babsir:

Hello Sir, I scored 247, applied for computer science and I've got 2 Bs and 3 Cs what's chance do I have? I am also an indigene

Your chances are high for that particular course but everything depends on the number of applicants for that course.. Most especially when you have people with higher marks than you but unfortunately you don't have that information with you.. .

Nevertheless, i think you have tried.. Wish you success but remember computer science no be beans oooo.. Csc, Mts and Sts are all brothers
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by babsir(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Your chances are high for that particular course but everything depends on the number of applicants for that course.. Most especially when you have people with higher marks than you but unfortunately you don't have that information with you.. .

Nevertheless, i think you have tried.. Which you success but remember computer science no be beans oooo.. Csc, Mts and Sts are all brothers

Am down for whatever... Thanks Sir
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Keenysbojan(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Nevertheless, i think you have tried.. Which you success but remember computer science no be beans oooo.. Csc, Mts and Sts are all brothers
lol
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Badtman(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2017
Our case is the same
Check my last Thread https://www.nairaland.com/3802649/hope-fg-look-into-system
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by NLProblemChild(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by babsir(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Nevertheless, i think you have tried.. Wish you success but remember computer science no be beans oooo.. Csc, Mts and Sts are all brothers

Good day sir, pardon me. Please I heard something that's really disturbing me about Funaab, I was told they'll only admit aspirant into agric faculty only and that other faculty is to be scrapped. Please how true is this please, I figured your an alumni and am sure you'd still have some contact in the school. Please sir I really need to know asap so I can evaluate my option and apply for change of institution before it close. Thanks and God bless
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by Omofunaab2: 11:33pm On May 25, 2017
babsir:

Good day sir, pardon me. Please I heard something that's really disturbing me about Funaab, I was told they'll only admit aspirant into agric faculty only and that other faculty is to be scrapped. Please how true is this please, I figured your an alumni and am sure you'd still have some contact in the school. Please sir I really need to know asap so I can evaluate my option and apply for change of institution before it close. Thanks and God bless

I'm not sure about that, i only heard about the college of management Science..even that has not been concluded yet.

Your intended course is computer science right?

Computer science belongs to college of physical science.. That's a foundation college.. .foundation colleges can't be scrapped because all students must offer courses in the foundation college.. There's no how you will graduate from funaab without offering CSC, MTS, STS, CHM and PHS
Re: Jamb: I Couldn't Attend To All My Subject I Scored 185 by babsir(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I'm not sure about that, i only heard about the college of management Science..even that has not been concluded yet.

Your intended course is computer science right?

Computer science belongs to college of physical science.. That's a foundation college.. .foundation colleges can't be scrapped because all students must offer courses in the foundation college.. There's no how you will graduate from funaab without offering CSC, MTS, STS, CHM and PHS

Oh thanks Sir, and God bless. This is okay for me

(1) (Reply)

Viola-Nuela Echebima Emerges Best Graduating Student Nigerian Law School, 2017 / PHOTO: Snake Labeled Crocodile In A School Wall / "Consider Farming As Alternative Profession, It's Very Lucrative"- FG Tells ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.