Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Will I Pick Up My Goods With Ups(urgent) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Will I Pick Up My Goods With Ups(urgent) (340 Views)

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods / Infinitikoncept Has Refused To Released My Goods.. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Pick Up My Goods With Ups(urgent) by etiosa97(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2017
Please I'm being sent an iphone7 today from the United statesI was asked to produce a name and address by the sender which I gave her and later i was sent a tracking number which i later tracked on their website. Now my problem is
1. I gave her No 20 goody goody road, Benin-City, Nigeria as the address, but while tracking i saw the address as BENIN, NIGER, NG. I really don't understand this and i don't know if the product will eventually come to BENIN or its referring to another place

2. Secondly what kind of ID would he needed to pick up the product and what's the cost of picking it up? She already paid 300$ to get it sent here

3. Would i have to go to their office to pick it up?

Please I need response with regard to the above questions immediately... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Should CBN Revert To The Old "Dutch System"? / I Need A 1000 Tons Crawler Crane For A Heavy Lift Urgently / Help A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.