Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Will U Do This Scenery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do This Scenery (971 Views)

Check This Scenery / What Will U Do If Your Just Wedded Wife Is Carry Another Man Child.. / If You Don't Beat Your Kids, This Is The Result - What Will U Do If Is Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do This Scenery by ikezuora4689(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2017
in a scenery whereby u were leaving with ur parents,so one day u stole ur dads #100 to play betnaija and u are to win 20million.u came back that evening,ur dad beat u infront of the neighbours,calling u theif and raining curses on u,denied u food and he kicked u out and u slept outside that nite..the following morning,u found out that u won 20million
1)if u are the boy,what will u do,will u give the morney to ur dad
2)if u are the dad and u found out that ur son won 20millilln with the suppose #100,what will u do
Its a life story,its happening live in my neighborhood..............

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by Nobody: 12:27am On May 18, 2017
Uhmm i can feel it, What a life story tongue!

Let's pretend it's true

If am the boy, I'll still share my papa and mama because na them get the money wey i use invest.

If i be him papa na to still guide my son how to use that money wisely, but typical naija father go beg am say make he no vex. He fit tell am say "Stealing is not corruption sef"

BTW correct your errors.
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by Chanchit: 12:34am On May 18, 2017
1, I can't steal my father's money to play sport bet, I would rather take it, if I tell him I took his money, that's the end if the story
(B) So if I eventually hit 20m, he's definitely getting a good part of it.

2) For a father to beat his son as you just described because of 100h, he must be a really useless father, I'm sure the son too would be a useless son to his father, let's just assume I'm the useless son, I would get my father keke napep, so he would start a new style of hustling.

For your second question, I can't be the father, cos I can't be that cruel. because of common 100h.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by ikezuora4689(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Uhmm i can feel it, What a life story tongue!

Let's pretend it's true

If am the boy, I'll still share my papa and mama because na them get the money wey i use invest.

If i be him papa na to still guide my son how to use that money wisely, but typical naija father go beg am say make he no vex. He fit tell am say "Stealing is not corruption sef"

BTW correct your errors.
lolzzzz,guy u funny sha 20m no be beans it can make u do the unthinkablle....bt na true life story
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by ikezuora4689(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:
1, I can't steal my father's money to play sport bet, I would rather take it, if I tell him I took his money, that's the end if the story

2) For a father to beat his son as you just described because of 100h, he must be a really useless father, I'm sure the son too would be a useless son to his father, let's just assume I'm the useless son, I would get my father keke napep, so he would start a new style of hustling.

For your second question, I can't be the father, cos I can't be that cruel. because of common 100h.
the boy in question is jst 15yrs old,they are in lagos as we speak nw,to collect the cash
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by Nobody: 12:43am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

Sometimes it's not the amount stolen that will provoke the parents, some parents will kindly tell you to talk true but as kids you go still dey lie dey go.

That's the most annoying part that make some parents use beating rebuke such act.
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by Chanchit: 12:52am On May 18, 2017
ikezuora4689:
the boy in question is jst 15yrs old,they are in lagos as we speak nw,to collect the cash

If its true, then the father would spend the money in guilt. But no, such father would just turn the child to my favorite child automatically.
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by Chanchit: 12:53am On May 18, 2017
fuckerstard:

Sometimes it's not the amount stolen that will provoke the parents, some parents will kindly tell you to talk true but as kids you go still dey lie dey go.

That's the most annoying part that make some parents use beating rebuke such act.

To the extent of locking him out? That's extreme. Give the child punishment, not merciless flogging.
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21am On May 18, 2017
A) even if the dad had not beat that kid, why should he give the money to dad?! If he hadn't taken the money and played, he would have never won. Although that does not excuse theft, the child should give what he desires to dad.

B) if dad gets to know that his son is a THIEF, then let him take whatever action he would (whether 20 Mill or not) again that bastard child.... Sadly, all ill gotten riches will be spent foolishly and, most importantly, the money will eventually be all spent while that thieving child will always remain a THIEF
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by eyinjuege: 5:40am On May 18, 2017
I dont think children are allowed to play all these betting things o.
If the boy should tell them he won it, they may not give him the money, unless the father claims the money that he played the betnaija himself
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by sisisioge: 6:37am On May 18, 2017
Well, this winnings is technically the dad's. Let the good boy come home and tell grin. Make him no vex, na training him papa dey train am. If nothing, the papa should at least fix 5m for him and appropriate the rest accordingly. grin grin grin

If na me, I no go fuss o. No be today I don dey chop Cain nau grin
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by sisisioge: 6:39am On May 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
A) even if the dad had not beat that kid, why should he give the money to dad?! If he hadn't taken the money and played, he would have never won. Although that does not excuse theft, the child should give what he desires to dad.

B) if dad gets to know that his son is a THIEF, then let him take whatever action he would (whether 20 Mill or not) again that bastard child.... Sadly, all ill gotten riches will be spent foolishly and, most importantly, the money will eventually be all spent while that thieving child will always remain a THIEF

Oga Brown, I no dey wan tussle with you o but your views could stretch too far mehn! Whew! I just hope you go lenient with life and its happenings around o. Peace.
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by Prognose: 10:11am On May 18, 2017
ikezuora4689:
in a scenery whereby u were leaving with ur parents,so one day u stole ur dads #100 to play betnaija and u are to win 20million.u came back that evening,ur dad beat u infront of the neighbours,calling u theif and raining curses on u,denied u food and he kicked u out and u slept outside that nite..the following morning,u found out that u won 20million
2)if u are the dad and u found out that ur son won 20millilln with the suppose #100,what will u do

You STOLE the money. It doesnt matter whether u won 20m or 20naira. You're a thief and your dad did right to punish you so that you will know its wrong and not do it again.

Being a "thief" and 15yrs old at that, I predict that 20million will be gone in a year. Why? You know nothing about investment. You'll probably use the money to buy a brand new Venza and chase girls and buy stuff u dont need like lister generator etc. until the money finish. Even if u dont do that, you have no personal experience in how to use large amounts of money and the people u ask for advice will most likely not have the experience either. (am talking from experience)

Depending on the kind of father you have I would suggest u tell him about it. Let him pray for u and either keep a good portion or even all of it for u. He should have better self control (assuming he's not an irresponsible drunkard or anything like that) than u with your raging hormones and daring teenage tendencies.

If he is unreliable then give the money to your mom. But you should still give your dad some of the money as his share since it was his seed that brought about your goos fortune.
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by Prognose: 10:12am On May 18, 2017
ikezuora4689:

You STOLE the money. It doesnt matter whether u won 20m or 20naira. You're a thief and your dad did right to punish you so that you will know its wrong and not do it again.

Being a "thief" and 15yrs old at that, I predict that 20million will be gone in a year. Why? You know nothing about investment. You'll probably use the money to buy a brand new Venza and chase girls and buy stuff u dont need like lister generator etc. until the money finish. Even if u dont do that, you have no personal experience in how to use large amounts of money and the people u ask for advice will most likely not have the experience either. (am talking from experience)

Depending on the kind of father you have I would suggest u tell him about it. Let him pray for u and either keep a good portion or even all of it for u. He should have better self control (assuming he's not an irresponsible drunkard or anything like that) than u with your raging hormones and daring teenage tendencies.

If he is unreliable then give the money to your mom. But you should still give your dad some of the money as his share since it was his seed that brought about your good fortune.

P. S. Stop stealing. It is a very bad habit and can lead to serious disgrace as you have already seen.
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by ikezuora4689(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2017
Prognose:

If he is unreliable then give the money to your mom. But you should still give your dad some of the money as his share since it was his seed that brought about your good fortune.

P. S. Stop stealing. It is a very bad habit and can lead to serious disgrace as you have already seen.
bro no me be the boy ooo,if na me win 20m wetin i go dey fine for nairaland
Re: What Will U Do This Scenery by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
sisisioge:

Oga Brown, I no dey wan tussle with you o but your views could stretch too far mehn! Whew! I just hope you go lenient with life and its happenings around o. Peace.

I guess we don't have the same views, and that's OK.... I live life 110%, no regrets. leniency isn't part of my vocabulary, neither do I teach that To my kids. Every actions have consequences.

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Room Decoration Items You Must Have / The Biggest Amazing 12 Days Of Christmas Sales!. / Fabric Vertical Window Blind For Home/office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.