Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Please Guys Critique This Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Guys Critique This Logo (1779 Views)

Please Guys I Know It Is Not Perfect But Please Critique This Logo / Please Guys Critique This New Logos (NO BLANCKET CONDEMNATION OR JUST GO AWAY) / Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Critique This Logo by GrandGarcon: 2:22am On May 18, 2017
please guys critique this logo

Re: Please Guys Critique This Logo by GrandGarcon: 10:29am On May 18, 2017
come on guys, please, 30 views no comment is not good.
Re: Please Guys Critique This Logo by gboisgroups(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2017
To me it's too simple.
Re: Please Guys Critique This Logo by GrandGarcon: 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
gboisgroups:
To me it's too simple.
sorry now I know I cannot rely on Nairaland for logo critiquing. this logo is from a turorial I watched on Lynda.com, the tutor is Aaron Draplin, one of the best logo desiners, he even appeard on Tedex.
Re: Please Guys Critique This Logo by emydexter: 4:45pm On May 18, 2017
GrandGarcon:
please guys critique this logo

spread out the " cobstruction" on the first one so it spans the length of the "all base" just like in the second one. and its good to go.

as for the rest. the font of the second one needs to be reduced. but thats my preference cos I dont like big things. lol. the last two, that pointy thing looks doesn't look visually appealing compared to the first two. personally it looks like its gonna attack me. the allbase needs space to breathe from the pointy A thingy. so move it down a bit like in d first two. and I guess thats all.

Just to note, the person that commented that its too simple isnt wrong. it is simple, but it doesn't mean simple is wrong. personal view and preferences do come into play in stuffs like this. when asking for criticism, u need to also be able to handle it cos it will come in different forms. kudos
Re: Please Guys Critique This Logo by GrandGarcon: 5:25pm On May 18, 2017
emydexter:

spread out the " cobstruction" on the first one so it spans the length of the "all base" just like in the second one. and its good to go.

as for the rest. the font of the second one needs to be reduced. but thats my preference cos I dont like big things. lol. the last two, that pointy thing looks doesn't look visually appealing compared to the first two. personally it looks like its gonna attack me. the allbase needs space to breathe from the pointy A thingy. so move it down a bit like in d first two. and I guess thats all.

Just to note, the person that commented that its too simple isnt wrong. it is simple, but it doesn't mean simple is wrong. personal view and preferences do come into play in stuffs like this. when asking for criticism, u need to also be able to handle it cos it will come in different forms. kudos
thanks for the reply, now I can hope to rely on NairaLand for logo critiquing, but you have to understand that the logo isn't mine. I only pretended because most people won't critique logos the way you did, all they will say os it bad, without telling you were to work on. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Searchlight Effect Using Corel Draw / Checkout This Robot Dog I Modelled In Blender 3d / Talented Nigerian Lady Draws Portrait Of Dangote With Salt And Other Items. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.