Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. (2670 Views)

Opening Paypal Business Account In Nigeria / Activated Paypal Business Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2017
PayPal has two accounts options.
One is a personal account for personal use.
While the other is a business account for business use.

The personal account is simple to create because it doesn't require an SSN (Social Security Number)

But the business account does require an SSN to open.

The good news is that we have the solution to the both accounts. So whether you need a personal or PayPal business account, you are covered

All you need to do is to contact us and we will start from there.

email : jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +234 703 674 1556

1 Like

Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
Your questions are welcome
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by benedictgold(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2017
Can I integrate the business PayPal with a website?
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2017
benedictgold:
Can I integrate the business PayPal with a website?
Sure. You can use it as a payment gateway to accept payment globally on your website.
That's why it's called business account because it is meant for business.

We can even guide you in the integration process at no extra cost.
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by benedictgold(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2017
I want it. How do I get it
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2017
benedictgold:
I want it. How do I get it
Contact me on whatsapp for the price
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2017
Still available. Contact us now
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by blackylola(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2017
Can I use paypal for my bill service business
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2017
blackylola:
Can I use paypal for my bill service business
Your question is not very clear.
But if you have a website for your service and you want to accept payment on your website globally, then yes you can.
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by Intergrity19: 4:00am On May 20, 2017
@cosmic James. which bank account will you link the PayPal to? also how can you operate it successfully without ban
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by joevesxm: 4:05am On May 20, 2017
Still buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below. Bring your US, CAD and AUD iTunes Gift Cards.

Reach out to me to receive instant payment. No delays, prompt and fast. Get your Naira instantly

Convert your iTunes Gift Cards and receive payment.

Buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below.

WhatsApp: 08186414993
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 6:03am On May 20, 2017
Intergrity19:
@cosmic James. which bank account will you link the PayPal to?
also how can you operate it successfully without ban
Honestly, I'm not liking it to any bank account at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2017
Get your verified PayPal Business account today.
Contact us for more details
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2017
Keep the enquiries coming
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2017
Contact us today
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2017
Still available. Contact us today.
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by benedictgold(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2017
Nice one cosmicjames... Nice doing business with you
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2017
benedictgold:
Nice one cosmicjames... Nice doing business with you
Thanks for your honest review.
It was a successful business transaction and now you have your brand new business PayPal account.

Always remember to let me know if you have any challenge and when you are ready for the integration of the PayPal payment gateway to accept payment on your website.
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2017
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2017
Keep the enquiries coming.
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2017
Get yours today. Contact us now.
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by Demolavoices(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2017
Hi bro, the PayPal account I opened can't receive payments. And I followed every step you laid down in your PayPal book. What could be the problem? Any solution to this? Thanks
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2017
Demolavoices:
Hi bro, the PayPal account I opened can't receive payments. And I followed every step you laid down in your PayPal book. What could be the problem? Any solution to this? Thanks

What you are asking about is a personal PayPal account. I have a thread that is dedicated to personal PayPal account here

https://www.nairaland.com/3484210/get-verified-us-paypal-account

Please direct any personal PayPal account related issues there.

This thread is dedicated to PayPal business account.

To your question.
Is very strange that your PayPal can't receive fund. We haven't encountered such case before.

Something must be wrong somewhere. Here is what you can do: update your PayPal profile with a new email then try again and let us know how it goes.
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by kaywon: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
how much do you charge to open this business PayPal account?
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2017
kaywon:

how much do you charge to open this business PayPal account?
I have opened a lots and PayPal now detect my system and won't let me open a new account in my system. So I no longer open the account myself. What I'm doing now is to give out a step by step guide for people to do it by themselves.
The guide comes with a free US phone number to receive SMS verification code from PayPal and Voice verification code as well.

You will want to whatsapp or email me for the cost of the guide
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
This offer is still available. Contact us today
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by CosmicJames(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Keep the enquiries coming
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Can i open an account with a mail which i have closed an acc with?
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by funlord(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Demolavoices:

A moniker just quoted you now. Do not do any sort of deal with it.
Re: Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. by Demolavoices(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2018
funlord:

A moniker just quoted you now. Do not do any sort of deal with it.

Thanks m brother. In fact, i would have responded to his email. IF not that my phone went off. THANK GOD O.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Leading In financial and Ownership Of Bank Accounts In Nigeria(photos) / I Got 10000 Foreign Currency Note From The Okirika Trouser I Bought / STOCKFISH Direct From Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.