Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (159677 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by nice2bstev: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
Dear All,

I know there are many people who offer freight services from US to West Africa

well we ship from Europe and US.

We Are Overseas-Forwarding Gmbh
Grim 8 20457 Hamburg

about 90 percent on Apapa Oshodi exp way know us but not every one know we have a company called American freight Line which ships to Nigeria

Anyone interested do push me an email or call me on +234 7062113444
email id -nice2bsteven@gmail.com

Thanks & Brgds
Steven Gangaramani

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by rabbits207: 2:22am On Jun 30, 2011
@House Pls shipping from New Orleans Louisiana to Nigeria (Personal Effects) rate? delivery duration? anyone?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by manny4life(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2011
Please, I am shipping 5 to 10 Dell laptops, 14.1 inch screen width and weight about 6lb but with packaging, a lil over 8lbs. What reliable shipping company should I use AND how much is their service fee? Also, how much is the customs fee on computers? I'm looking for affordable AND reliable service as well.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Gilbertman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2011
Thanks to all you guys that has written one thing or two here.It has been helpful, even several years later.Appreciation to @4Somm. those suggestions are sooooooooooooo good!
4somm:

Ok, i do the same thing. when i first started last year , i did not make a lot of gains, but i've now discovered some online wholesalers, such as:
wholesalefashionsquare.com (now has a flat shipping rate within USA)
Blvapparel.com
1fashionclothing.com
Apparelus.com ( lots of coupon codes)
Primetimeclothing.com (a little expensive for me though)

there are a whole lots of them , but these are the ones i have personally used. And they all offer free shipping on all orders $300 and above.

If this is helpful, let me know. Gd Luck!
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2011
If you are looking for a reliable shipping company in the U.S. contact Allworld International Shipping. 3 to 7 days for shipping! $3.16 per pound(Shipping and clearing included. You can pay in the U.S. or Nigeria. Door to Door service availible. Contact us at help@allworldinternational.com for any questions.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Bowie11(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
I am impressed on the discuss in this thread. We are about to air-freight foodstuffs to UK and Canada from Lagos, Nigeria.
Can anybody please offer us asap:
1. How much freight cost; per kilo
2. The cost, if its exported by cargo plane or by commercial flight
3. The cost of paper work
4. Any other process cost
5. The contact of any reliabe, cost efficience and competent clearing agent (this will be confirmed) at Murtala Muhammed Airport (MMA), Ikeja-Lagos
6. Any other useful information.
Responce will be appreciated from serious minded people and/or entrepreneurs through this forum or 07039822651 or bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by paazi: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2011
If you are looking for a reliable company to use for your USA shopping and shipping from the USA, look no further than Paazi. We do more than just ship from the USA to Nigeria. See what others are saying about us. http://www.paazi.com/shipping/nigeria/ and http://www.paazi.com/customer-thoughts/. We are always available at service@paazi.com or BB us at 32ECD412
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Danilov09: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
http://webskyme.com

24hr suppport , i think they are the safest thus far smiley
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
www.allworldinternational.com

help@allworldinternational.com

$3.16 Per Pound

US to Lagos.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by manny4life(m): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2011
Danilov09:

http://webskyme.com

24hr suppport , i think they are the safest thus far smiley

Obviously this is a Nigerian site and for people seeking to move their goods home to Nigeria; how can they provide service when indeed, Nigeria is NOT on the destination list? Take your marketing gimmicks elsewhere.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by momojojo: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by mindonmine: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
You won't mention d items you wana ship, What location in d states? Email me infinity.xtacy@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by timtamtom: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
Dear nairalanders,

I am sure of Impex worldwide. They are reliable. I am been shipping through them from the U.S to Nigeria since 2008. I ship at least once a month and have had no cause to want to use another forwarder. Their transit time is not more than 2 weeks unless they have issues with customs delaying etc. I even received a package last week which arrived here in 7 days. The only issue I have is volume weight(airfreight only) which is used by the airlines, just have to keep managing myself with that because its across board. You can get their contact and find out more on www.impexworldwide.com

All the best
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Sike(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2011
Bookmarked!
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2011
Call or email Allworld International -3-5 days transit time- $3.16 per pound shipping and clearing-no minimum

help@allworldinternational.com
or
1-516-620-0563
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Skywriter: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
http://www.proxycart.com The reliable and safe way to shop US online stores.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by momojojo: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2011

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by needful: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
has anyone ship with uk2meonline.com are they real.

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by momojojo: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
If you're shipping by air which is 48 hours to Nigeria, it's $3.80 per pound and you don't pay anything in Nigeria. If you have a large volume the price goes down a lot depending on the volume. If it's by ocean that's the cheapest a big bag is like $40.00 and barrels are $150.00 but ocean shipment take 30 days give or take. www.xpeditedshipping.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by olumidea: 4:40am On Nov 28, 2011
A very good site to look at is www.ordertonigeria.com. A very wonderful site. Very good thing about them is the fact that they customer satisfaction is 100% to them.
Check them out today to be impressed.

WWW.ORDERTONIGERIA.COM
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by momojojo: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
I don't know why we Nigerians want to hurt each other since we advertised our business on Nairaland. We've been receiving goods that some fraudulent Nigerians obtained in fraudulent manner to the extent that the CIA fraud unit came knocking on our doors. If you send us items you obtain fraudulently we will send your IP address and phone # to EFCC as advised by the CIA fraud unit. Sorry it has to come to this

www.xpeditedshipping.com
xpeditedshipping@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by momojojo: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
I don't know why we Nigerians want to hurt each other since we advertised our business on Nairaland. We've been receiving goods that some fraudulent Nigerians obtained in fraudulent manner to the extent that the CIA fraud unit came knocking on our doors. If you send us items you obtain fraudulently we will send your IP address and phone # to EFCC as advised by the CIA fraud unit. Sorry it has to come to this

www.xpeditedshipping.com
xpeditedshipping@gmail.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Blueinc: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2011
For those in Nigeria that would like to shop in the U.S and have their order shipped to Nigeria, Checkout this website usatyourdoor.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by macpreneur: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
Check out some exceptional businesses for this yuletide season. You can start from here. An idea is all you need.
http://naijapreneurs./2011/12/06/yuletide-green-businesses/
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by choky5020: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2011
I am looking for easy and effective way to get car documents sent from Houston to Lagos within 3 days.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by OOG(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
We offer general procurement services so you can get all the stuff you want from the USA like books, perfumes, apparels, jewelry, footwear, household equipments, office equipments, baby stuff, toys etc at affordable prices with a personalized shopping experience.

How it Works
1. You send us links to the item(s) to procure and we reply you with a quote.
2. Your approval of the quote is to be backed with your payment.
3. We acknowledge your payment and keep you informed till your goods arrive within 2 weeks.
4. On arrival we can deliver to you or you can pick up from our office.

Since inception, we've served thousands of clients in various capacities all over Nigeria and we are eager to serve you too.

Our office is located at suite 67, block A1, Sura Shopping Complex, Simpson street, Lagos Island.
You can reach us by sending an email to info@oandogadgets.com
or you can call +234 803 454 7919, +234 909 655 3079
Our website address is www.oandogadgets.com
And you can also find us on Facebook at: facebook.com/oandogadgets

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
If you are looking for a reliable shipping company in the U.S. contact Allworld International Shipping. 3 to 5 days for shipping! $3.16 per pound(Shipping and clearing included). You can pay in the U.S. or Nigeria. Door to Door service available.

Contact us at help@allworldinternational.com for any questions.
1-516-620-0563
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Catlanta: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
Circuit Atlantic is an online international procurement service. Ever wanted to shop on Ebay, Amazon and the other stores in the US from Nigeria. Now you can do it and pay in Naira. Check our unique solution at http://circuitatlantic.com/shop-in-the-usa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.