Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration (51190 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 18, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
Pele omo mi........its a sad news
Thanks
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 18, 2017
modelmike7:

May something bad never happen to anyone in your family.
Amen. And your family too. It would never happen.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2017
dotcomnamename:

So this is the best you can do? I won't even insult you. However, you should understand that your R.I.P wishes does not make sense at all. You should know that foolishness displayed in virtual e-world is directly proportional to parental upbringing provided joblessness remains constant.

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by NLProblemChild(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
justmenoni:
Isn't this part of the reasons why you failed jamb woefully?

quote author=NLProblemChild post=56638285]
is failing jamb a new thing?
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by justmenoni: 4:17pm On May 18, 2017
No oooo it's not, infact it's an achievement...sorry for u though..

quote author=NLProblemChild post=56646058] is failing jamb a new thing?[/quote]
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by wyqay: 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
ripp
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 18, 2017
;( ;( ;(
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 18, 2017
MadManTalking:
She signed her death warrant the day she took the first drop of the sperm that got her pregnant at her age.

It was suicide trying to have a child at almost 60 years.

Now she has lost her life and left a motherless child, to what gain?

RIP to her.

Quote me and die by fire at 4:30 today.

Well,ur username said it all..u nt goin to hear anytin from me again
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 18, 2017
angels09:
Amen. And your family too. It would never happen.
A BIG AMEN.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by dealslip(f): 4:02am On May 19, 2017
flyca:
Born Black
Died White

RIP

Unfair to her, she has been light skinned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.