Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) (70495 Views)

Russia Banned From 2022 World Cup As Part Of Anti-doping Sanctions / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by judgedredd22(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2017
pstnicodemus:

And somewhere in Benue state, a governor is giving out wheelbarrow

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by bams2999(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2017
Money talk
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Alariwo2: 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
elmisti:

palm oil, groundnut oil, you cant produce in commercial quantity. and you expect shell and chevron to invest in one oil that ordinary dangote can refine. cow...u better stick to poultry and estate bizness as your Grand fathers have shown....SW is still a bit safe, there is ocean and international waters....that landlocked north is who i pity. we will be as poor as somalia when it happens....and sanusi royce will turn to horse....and for one thing,,agbalagba ode, aninu maro, afofun gbemu, not everyone who sees the sun from where it rises is from the east......koshi!

* In osho baba's voice.. go and die cheesy

I'm done with you
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by TrapHedges(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
goodvision12:
recieve brain
k
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by IamUdo(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2017
Tomorrow a governor, minister or even president in nigeria will take a whole day from his/her executive duty to commission "ordinary pedestrian bridge or school building" and the whole NLers will jump and celebrate. Smh for africa especially Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Jaeljael: 3:00pm On May 18, 2017
Father Lord help my country..
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by elmisti(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

* In osho baba's voice.. go and die cheesy

I'm done with you

so pathetic, u are a true definition of an educated illiterate......so one of your gods apparently insulted a widow and it turned your own ringtone......you are a disgrace to a passionate nine month cycle......a better dog feed by the look.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Mujaheeeden: 3:04pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

why is red mud still visible all over SE?
or you people don't know the world is fast changing?
Thank God for Awo who gave your fathers free education, only God knows if you would have had access to internet #yeye
Kid, you fighting yourself
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Alariwo2: 3:05pm On May 18, 2017
elmisti:

so pathetic, u are a true definition of an educated illiterate......so one of your gods apparently insulted a widow and it turned your own ringtone......you are a disgrace to a passionate nine month cycle......a better dog feed by the look.

Oh well.. I'm sorry

don't die again grin
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by jidamsel43(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
Nothing spectacular about it.This was the same world-class stadium Akpabio built in Akwa Ibom
sorry it's actually war-class stadium in Akwa Ibom
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Kinikini: 3:07pm On May 18, 2017
We will get there when we begin to demand performance from our leaders rather than accepting the excuses.

Nigerians will rather die on the Mediterranean sea than gather to demonstrate in Lagos or Abuja for a better country. We will rather be APC vs PDP, East vs West, North vs South, Christians vs Muslims while the leaders plunder. They even call those who push them into the abject poverty their hero.

timilehin007:
Seeing things like this makes me weep and feel sorry for Nigeria and Africa at large. When are we ever gonna get to this height God..

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Alariwo2: 3:07pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Kid, you fighting yourself

heard you failed Jamb again.. after how many attempts?

you better face your studies cos I'm way past that level. I'm in a chilling stage of my life
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Mujaheeeden: 3:12pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

heard you failed Jamb again.. after how many attempts?

you better face your studies cos I'm way past that level. I'm in a chilling stage of my life
Boy i wrote Jamb when you were wearing diapers not even old wrapper. I can locate your IP and make a huge mess of you here if you don't desist from all these chidish rants.

Ask about me here
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by youngreezy(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2017
timilehin007:
Seeing things like this makes me weep and feel sorry for Nigeria and Africa at large. When are we ever gonna get to this height God..
u d weeper wat r u doin on ur own side to contribute to d weepee nigeria?
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by saintmark88(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2017
But y our own no dey ever fine like this, go and c the one built in akwa ibom is already in a sorry state, d field has grown white, doesn't look standard just after how many years, den d one in porharcourt is an eye sore
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Alariwo2: 3:15pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Boy i wrote Jamb when you were wearing diapers not even old wrapper. I can locate your IP and make a huge mess of you here if you don't desist from all these chidish rants.

Ask about me here

really?

Please locate it and come be my guest.. you'll be walking into a Lion's den like Daniel.
Even God will abandon you when I'm done with ya
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by lordkhalifa(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2017
Principe67:
The first venue for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar has been completed, including the installation of cooling technology that was at the heart of the Arabian country's bid for the tournament.

First built in 1976, Doha's Khalifa International Stadium has been expanded to seat more than 40,000 fans and extensively renovated at a reported cost of £70million.

The Qatar 2022 organizing committee said the much-vaunted cooling technology will keep the pitch at a temperature of 26 degrees Celsius and the stands at 24-28 degrees year-round, while using 40 per cent less energy than other cooling methods.

See stunning images of the breathtaking stadium below...

PalmSports (www.palmchatnow.com)

i will be in one of this VIP stand grin
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by ojibole(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2017
Meanwhile somewhere in nigeria someone is burying £20million like pablo escobar
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Kakamorufu(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2017
Looks cool. But the capacity small. Hope they have other bigger capacity stadium with same cooling methods
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56644326][/quote] confirm guy , you too much
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
Very soon the best performing governor of all times governor amboder will soon build a world class stadium better than quarar's
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by lovethchioma(f): 3:50pm On May 18, 2017
Beautiful...
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by marquay: 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
Nothing spectacular about it.This was the same world-class stadium Akpabio built in Akwa Ibom
smh for yhu oh......which kind stupid world class stadium have yhu seen the quality of the pitch?
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by sshalom(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2017
Classy engineering feats like this excites me.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by piagetskinner(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
each time I see milestones like this I just keep wondering whether Nigeria is cursed.....
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by ubox: 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
jidamsel43:
sorry it's actually war-class stadium in Akwa Ibom
War Class stadium ke

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by bay30: 4:38pm On May 18, 2017
Wow! This is amazing!
Nigeria dont see or copy this kind of positive ideas but the wrong ones
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Adufeewa: 4:45pm On May 18, 2017
Principe67:
The first venue for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar has been completed, including the installation of cooling technology that was at the heart of the Arabian country's bid for the tournament.

First built in 1976, Doha's Khalifa International Stadium has been expanded to seat more than 40,000 fans and extensively renovated at a reported cost of £70million.

The Qatar 2022 organizing committee said the much-vaunted cooling technology will keep the pitch at a temperature of 26 degrees Celsius and the stands at 24-28 degrees year-round, while using 40 per cent less energy than other cooling methods.

See stunning images of the breathtaking stadium below...

PalmSports (www.palmchatnow.com)

just like osogbo city stadium
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by charles1363(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
Odogwu Obosi stadium will be built on air. Wen Nigeria will host world cup 4041
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by encoh(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
Don't say Africa cos south Africa has a
More quality one than undecided this shocked angry
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by joenor(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
God Na wah, see as money dey do things. I die here!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation / Blessing Awodibu Visits Nigeria (VIDEO) / Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.