Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) (70493 Views)

Russia Banned From 2022 World Cup As Part Of Anti-doping Sanctions / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by factwriter(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

really?

Please locate it and come be my guest.. you'll be walking into a Lion's den like Daniel.
Even God will abandon you when I'm done with ya

true true na "boy" you be.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Ugosanchezrad: 5:34pm On May 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
Nothing spectacular about it.This was the same world-class stadium Akpabio built in Akwa Ibom
Far from it bro.
your statement is a contender for lie of the year
factwriter:

yourexcellency:
Nothing spectacular about it.This was the same world-class stadium Akpabio built in Akwa Ibom
Far from it bro.
your statement is a contender for lie of the year
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by ACE1010: 5:36pm On May 18, 2017
Principe67:
The first venue for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar has been completed, including the installation of cooling technology that was at the heart of the Arabian country's bid for the tournament.

First built in 1976, Doha's Khalifa International Stadium has been expanded to seat more than 40,000 fans and extensively renovated at a reported cost of £70million.

The Qatar 2022 organizing committee said the much-vaunted cooling technology will keep the pitch at a temperature of 26 degrees Celsius and the stands at 24-28 degrees year-round, while using 40 per cent less energy than other cooling methods.

See stunning images of the breathtaking stadium below...

PalmSports (www.palmchatnow.com)

O boy this is unprecedented achievement!! Sometimes the smaller the country, the greater the achievement. Believe me!!
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 18, 2017
I'm sure this same money can't build a standard airport in Nigeria!!

Terrible!!!
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by agrovick(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
Wawuu
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Dpharisee: 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
And this is a Muslim country, so where did Nigeria get its version of Islam that says poverty and backwardness is a way of life in the religion?

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Alariwo2: 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
factwriter:

Fvck off.. will you

keep jumping from one alt. to another.. I'm not your playmate
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by MattChidi(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2017
Wow... outstanding
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by MarieSucre(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2017
This thing looks like vagina.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by oganoble(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2017
mmsen:

Nigeria isn't oil rich, 2 million barrels per day for 180 million people is nothing.

These people aren't doing anything special. They are overpaying consultants and architects and then underpaying immigrant construction workers to work very long hours in the desert heat to make all this.

That is how they're able to do things so quickly without the threat of strikes or any other stoppages. If you think about striking they imprison you and send you home and get someone else from your impoverished country/village to do the same work.

True that. But you are also a citizen of the impoverished country/village. Don't exonerate yourself, because if something good becomes of this country, you will be the first to say it's my country. Like Anthony Joshua has turned our brother overnight. Join hands to make Nigeria great so you can be proud of it once again
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by mmsen: 6:59pm On May 18, 2017
oganoble:

True that. But you are also a citizen of the impoverished country/village. Don't exonerate yourself, because if something good becomes of this country, you will be the first to say it's my country. Like Anthony Joshua has turned our brother overnight. Join hands to make Nigeria great so you can be proud of it once again

I wasn't even talking about Nigeria when I was talking about the workers in Qatar. Most of the workers there are from the Indian subcontinent. You completely missed the point of my post.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 18, 2017
Will Nigeria ever be like this?
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by swiperthefox: 7:07pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
All things being equal, SS should be half as beautiful as this place.

But no, some few ones are sitting on the wealth of the masses eg. Ayiri Emani, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Tompolo, PEJ and her buffoon husband etc.

And those ones too are worshipping them.. upon the scholarships and education some them have. It's so shameful
You mentioned only south south leaders. The northern elite and South West leaders got their own wealth from hard work and not Nigerian common wealth i suppose? How many years have the north ruled Nigeria? Who is the owner of the wells in Niger Delta? How long have South West being in power at the central? Tinubu, Obasanjo and Co made their money from where? Keep blaming GEJ for Nigerian trouble?

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by eabby(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2017
kolafolabi:
Can't our Leaders emulate those oil rich countries?? Chai!

To pass budget, na trouble
To execute project, na wahala
To pay salary, na problem

To save money, na trouble
To collect d one you save, na trouble.
Na so so trouble, trouble trouble!

2 Likes

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by mekonglobal(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2017
kolafolabi:

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by oganoble(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=mmsen post=56651780]

I wasn't even talking about Nigeria when I was talking about the workers in Qatar. Most of the workers there are from the Indian subcontinent. You completely missed the point of my post.[/
OK. My bad. I misunderstood your comment obviously.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by darkckUSA: 7:39pm On May 18, 2017
timilehin007:
Seeing things like this makes me weep and feel sorry for Nigeria and Africa at large. When are we ever gonna get to this height God..

My brother I lament the same thing. Na the same oil we get wey dem get too...

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Aburi001: 7:41pm On May 18, 2017
jessejunior:
this people sha....

World class achievement
While Africa leaders are World class loiters grin

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by jaggabban: 7:52pm On May 18, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

no matter what i dont like dat con3
Frustrated religious ipob bigot.

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by supereagle(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2017
Selfish Leadership is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
All things being equal, SS should be half as beautiful as this place.

But no, some few ones are sitting on the wealth of the masses eg. Ayiri Emani, Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Tompolo, PEJ and her buffoon husband etc.

And those ones too are worshipping them.. upon the scholarships and education some them have. It's so shameful

Hmmmmm

Nigeria was like Dubai and Singapore in the military era and OBJ tenure before GEJ and Ayeri came and sold all our skycrapers and infrastructure and economy. Infact, when I was a kid in Babangida's tenure, I had free scholarship up to my SSCE, one naira was one dollar and Americans were migrating in troops to Nigeria especially during Abacha's tenure. Jonathan and his south South theives just came and made the country like Zimbabwe.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by hacheem(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2017
while other producing countries are using their oil wealth for the advancement of their Countries and people we use our own to promote hatred and enmity with poverty in large scale.

May God help Nigeria.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by kechywillz(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2017
When I see things like this,I feel like why am I not a citizen of such country?
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Dammous(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2017
kolafolabi:

easy to bring recession

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 18, 2017
MarieSucre:
This thing looks like vagina.
my thoughts. But it's air-conditioned.
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by APCmyheart(m): 2:24am On May 19, 2017
gurunlocker:
To say na the same oil money we dey use with this country...

We have visionless leaders in this country.

LOL our leaders like GEJ, Diezani etc looted us dry while they put their to go use when there was rise in oil price..

1 Like

Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by hmbali: 4:52am On May 19, 2017
dyadeleye:
Na lie, surulere stadium fine pass this one joor.
U FUNNY SHA
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by ddeola: 4:58am On May 19, 2017
Another wonder !
Re: Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) by gurunlocker: 10:20am On May 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL our leaders like GEJ, Diezani etc looted us dry while they put their to go use when there was rise in oil price..

You know GEJ was the first president of Nigeria abi? No one before him and no corruption before then?

What has changed in your life during Buhari administration, cos it's obvious you are one of the zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation / Blessing Awodibu Visits Nigeria (VIDEO) / Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.