Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Call To Repent Before The Punishment Comes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Call To Repent Before The Punishment Comes (292 Views)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Call To Repent Before The Punishment Comes by chiefsaif: 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
Say: "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.''(39:53) This Ayah is a call to all sinners, be they disbelievers or others, to repent and turn to Allah. This Ayah tells us that Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, will forgive all the sins of those who repent to Him and turn back to Him, no matter what or how many his sins are, even if they are like the foam of the sea.

Know they not that Allah accept repentance from His servants? (9:104)

And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (4:110)

Allah invites all to His forgiveness; those who claim that the Messiah is God, those who claim that the Messiah is the son of God, those who claim that `Uzayr is the son of God, those who claim that Allah is poor, those who claim that the Hand of Allah is tied up, and those who say that Allah is the third of three (Trinity).

Allah says to all of these:
Will they not turn in repentance to Allah and ask His forgiveness For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (5:74)
Re: The Call To Repent Before The Punishment Comes by Deicide: 12:39pm On May 18, 2017
Will I be getting my own 72virgins? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Religious Fascism And The Crave For Unfounded Justification / An Answer To Problems / What Is An Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.