Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony (59204 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by meagainstdem: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=femi4 post=56652212]O o ni kiije

Omg! I hope this is not what I know in my dialect. If it is, the guy should go for a thorough spiritual cleansing.
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Ishilove: 9:05pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Sad one...this will not have happened if she respected herself, cut her coat according to her size and gave birth in LUTH

Her baby daddy is even somebody's husband

Why are these Eweduland people like this?

Who knows,
Maybe Victor Olaiyan was under a generational curse that passed on to her.
I don't know if you're religious or otherwise, but please note that we shall be judged for every idle word we speak/write.

I however do know you're just trolling and your comments are made with the sole purpose of getting under people's skin, BUT have it at the back of your mind that judgement of heaven is very real

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Sad one...this will not have happened if she respected herself, cut her coat according to her size and gave birth in LUTH

Who knows,
Maybe Victor Olaiyan was under a generational curse that passed on to her.
Nwa nkita why are you so wicked
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by basic23111: 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
may Allah forgive her sin and grant her Alijona. RIP
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Tecno66: 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
Who says there are no quacks in Canada? If not for citizenship, she for softly enter UCH or LUTH born her pikin.
Rider23:

Read this New report on actress Moji Olaiya's death as released by Best of Nollywood below:

Bestofnollywood.tv gathers reliably from reliable sources close to the late actress, that Moji who was pronounced dead in the early hour of Thursday died of cardiac arrest in Canada.

We also scooped that Moji’s new baby girl arrived earlier than Expected Delivery Date (EDD) in March, which indicates that the late actress had premature delivery. Sad still, we gathered that she had the baby through Cesarean Session.

After delivery, late Moji had stayed back in Canada to wean her new baby to maturity at the hospital, and was undergoing medical care herself.

BestofNollywood.tv was reliably informed, that late Moji’s host in Canada was not accommodating enough to her, that after a while she had to resort to finding another accommodation for herself.

The late actress was on Wednesday, May 17, discharged by her doctor, and was billed to return to Nigeria in June; we gathered the actress was excited about the news, because, she was no longer enjoying her stay in the country.

We gathered that the father of Moji’s new baby is identified as Femi, a man who is married and based in Abuja.

Moji’s first daughter is Adunoluwa, she is currently a 200 Level student of Babcock University.

Moji was the daughter of highlife music veteran, Victor Olaiya, the 42 year old star cut her teeth with fame through, Wale Adenuga Productions Super Story, television serial; ‘No Pain, No gain’.

The late mother of two was born a Christian and converted to Islam.

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/moji-olaiya-suffered-complications-and.html
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
She is a wonderful actress. The movie ILE remains one of my favourite Yoruba movie. I really missed her, nollywood miss her more.
may God grant her children and family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by BABANGBALI: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
Cooked up stories
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Akinwale14(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2017
Thastie:

You are just been stvpid. So xtians don't die? Why the hell do you people pray that your "god" should grant you heaven and when its time to go for your reward in heaven (through death) you now see it as "devil's" work.
Wat are u saying sef
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by basic23111: 9:36pm On May 18, 2017
ovieigho:
Rip sis......

Btw have seen many Muslims converted to Christianity and doing great but have not seen other wise. Mike Tyson converted to Islam and his career nosedived.

We are serving a living GOD too.

I have seen several people quote me with insulting words but am not condemning Islam , Islam should be for the Muslims and I say it categorically that a christian serving a living GOD shouldn't bow down for "bal" irrespective of circumstances and am reiterating again that I have seen millions of Muslims converted to Christianity and are living fine and doing well in their respective fields , please quote me with a christian that converted to Muslim and not feeling miserable afterwards.
When I heard about aunty mojis conversion I was bitter .irrespective of what you go through in life there is power in the blood of Jesus that can change things .real Christian will understand the rhema! I don't mean Christian that visit alfa oo
N.B you can still quote me with a christian that converted and still do fine
Rubbish,,, we allow tribalism and religion to divide us in Nigeria,,, some comments here are terrible

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
And the father of the Baby's name is FEMI.... The name most Yoruba girls detest so much.

What's wrong with FEMI'S?

Why do they always carry back luck?

Heart breaks na them

Now this beautiful lady is gone because of FEMI
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by wyqay: 10:10pm On May 18, 2017
ovieigho:
Rip sis......

Btw have seen many Muslims converted to Christianity and doing great but have not seen other wise. Mike Tyson converted to Islam and his career nosedived.

I have seen several people quote me with insulting words but am not condemning Islam , Islam should be for the Muslims and I say it categorically that a christian serving a living GOD shouldn't bow down for "bal" irrespective of circumstances and am reiterating again that I have seen millions of Muslims converted to Christianity and are living fine and doing well in their respective fields , please quote me with a christian that converted to Muslim and not feeling miserable afterwards.
When I heard about aunty mojis conversion I was bitter .irrespective of what you go through in life there is power in the blood of Jesus that can change things .real Christian will understand the rhema! I don't mean Christian that visit alfa oo
oponu ayirada

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Ihateafonja: 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita
that ur post pain dem well well. Fűçķïing double standard idiots...Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Funkybabee(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
And the father of the Baby's name is FEMI.... The name most Yoruba girls detest so much.

Heart breaks na them

please AUNTY not all of them oooo Its just that there are stupid person among them that keep placing curse on that name,thou I have a Femi as a brother but I can't even date or marry any man Bearing femi name
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by youngsahito(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2017
ovieigho:
Rip sis......

go and sit down jare.na only u be Christian ni
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 18, 2017
Funkybabee:

please AUNTY not all of them oooo Its just that there are stupid person among them that keep placing curse on that name,thou I have a Femi as a brother but I can't even date or marry any man Bearing femi name

Ah! Aunty me, me too o.

I can't have anything to do with any FEMI.

Once you say your name is FEMI, I just know we ain't going nowhere so just say what you have to say and go your way o jare.
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Funkybabee(f): 10:35pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Ah! Aunty me, me too o.

I can't have anything to do with any FEMI.

Once you say your name is FEMI, I just know we ain't going nowhere so just say what you have to say and go your way o jare.

but I wonder why ladies keep complaints about Femi name,Ask 10 Girls abt femi they have met 8 of them we complaints abt them. May God touch their heart And set them free with the way of their thinking!!!!
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Teekrayne(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2017
ovieigho:
Rip sis......

9ice
Liz Anjorin
Laide Bakare......

What is your definition of success? I was a Christian and I converted to islam. No regret! Christianity is sweet and beautiful; so is islam if not viewed with sentiments, neither from the point of view of some ignorant individuals who feels they are muslims. One of the most important features an individual is expected to possess in life is knowing how/what to say at the right time.

Whats the subject matter

I dont mean no harm. Just do your best and leave the rest.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by FrankGiel: 10:54pm On May 18, 2017
ovieigho:
Rip sis......

trash!! Waste of school fees

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by FrankGiel: 11:00pm On May 18, 2017
ovieigho:
Rip sis......

If being a Christian means thinking and talking like what u just spewed, I will renounce my Christianity immediately.. U are deceiver, a son of the devil and u have no right to advice anybody. Don't worry when calamity begins to befall u, I will see the god that will save people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by ModsWillKillNL: 11:27pm On May 18, 2017
So she was Victor Olaiya's daughter?
And the man is still alive o
ehya
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by ModsWillKillNL: 11:31pm On May 18, 2017
Teekrayne:

9ice
Liz Anjorin
Laide Bakare......

What is your definition of success? I was a Christian and I converted to islam. No regret! Christianity is sweet and beautiful; so is islam if not viewed with sentiments, neither from the point of view of some ignorant individuals who feels they are muslims. One of the most important features an individual is expected to possess in life is knowing how/what to say at the right time.

Whats the subject matter

I dont mean no harm. Just do your best and leave the rest.

Shalom
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Wolexpoly: 1:22am On May 19, 2017
abbey621:

For real? Someone just died and you post this nonsense? Not cool bro, not cool angry angry

AL THESAME...TRUTH BE TOLD. ITS IS NOT AN INSULT TO SAY A DEAD MAN IS "DEAD" IS IT?
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Wolexpoly: 1:25am On May 19, 2017
FrankGiel:

If being a Christian means thinking and talking like what u just spewed, I will renounce my Christianity immediately.. U are deceiver, a son of the devil and u have no right to advice anybody. Don't worry when calamity begins to befall u, I will see the god that will save people like you.

PLS WATCH YOUR SPEECH SO U DONT CREATE A RELIGIOUS BRUHAHA IN HERE. REM NAIRALANDER DOSENT SUPPORT ANY RELIGION....WE ARE ONE HERE PLS..WEDA CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM OR TRADITIONAL...WHAT BINDS US TOGETHER IS HUMANITY THRU THIS MEDIUM.
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Wolexpoly: 1:30am On May 19, 2017
ovieigho:
Rip sis......

PLS STOP CREATING A CHANNEL FOR RELIGIOUS RESENTMENT....WE ARE ALL ONE UNDER GOD WEDA CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIMS. LET US CHANGE OUR MINDSETS....THIS IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF DIVISION IN THIS COUNTRY....RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS....ONLY GOD KNOWS A TRUE RELIGION SO DONT JUDGE ANY. THANKS
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by YaksonFCA(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by TeamSimple(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2017
In sha Allah aljanat fridaus. Bless she because she found Allah before she died. May she rest in peace.
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by TeamSimple(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2017
ovieigho:
Rip sis......

Keep bragging and beating your chest with childish points.. There are also countless Christians who became atheists and doing better. I guess that makes the whole Christian god bullshit useless also.
To think you even got 65 likes shows we have got 66 and still counting mental epileptic patients here. Because to people like you, she wouldn't have died after child birth if she had remain a Christian. And I ask O YE NAIRALAND CHRISTIANS, WHERE HATH THY BRAIN?

Nairaland Christians, always doing their talking before thinking just to be the first to verbally attack Muslims.

The funniest thing is that things they say here with so much bravery in toads like you can't utter same to a Muslim in public. You are Internet debaters, have never seen a Christian win a religious debate with a Muslim on physical grounds. We have watched countless of such debates both in Nigeria and far away Europe. Keep bragging behind your itel keypad. Judgement awaits us all.

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by Water101(f): 8:59am On May 19, 2017
The wages of sin is death!sleeping with a married man,now that product of adultery has claim her life.
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by chukel(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2017
If she had died in Nigeria under same circumstance, some idiots will be here lambasting Nigerian doctors. None of them is talking. They are all mate.
Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by abbey621(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2017
Wolexpoly:

AL THESAME...TRUTH BE TOLD. ITS IS NOT AN INSULT TO SAY A DEAD MAN IS "DEAD" IS IT?

If this is what you call appropriate then you need a mental evaluation!

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony by chukel(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2017
StephDamielola:

Heart breaks na them

y una de reason like this. Did u not read that the man is married, yet she had an affair with him and got pregnant for him. If the man's wife placed a curse on her, it would work even over time. Do you know the torture femi's wife went through because of moji. Let her rest in peace. But if we are to go by this gist, she lived a careless life. It has been proven that most of these actresses are women of easy virtue. They go around destabilising people's families and expect to live and die in peace. Not possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming / Wizkid Shops For Our Son - Shola Ogudu Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.