Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting Cost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting Cost (669 Views)

Now N2,500 Per Year Only!!! Get 10GB Large Space, Unlimited Bandwidth & More.... / 10GB Huge Space, Unlimited Bandwidth & More With a Free .COM Domain for N3500/yr / How Much Is Web Design And Hosting Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting Cost by owner(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hello all fellow Webmaster, I will like to know the amount i can get an Hosting Account that has Unlimited Bandwidth or Unmeasured Bandwidth, Pls i need this Urgently and how much will it cost anyone to help me set-up a Login and Registration facilties cos i dont know anything about MysQl, thanks,
Re: Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting Cost by Afam4eva(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
The truth about unlimited Hosting is that they are actually not Unlimited. The term "Unlimited" is a gimmick used by web hosting companies to garner as many clients as they want.

If you read the TOS of most of this host companies that offer unlimited bandwidth, you will discover that they protected. meaning that there's a specific amount of bandwidth you must not cross.

If i may ask; what actually do you need an unlimited bandwidth for. if you're building the next face book with loads of traffic then a VPS is your best bet. Forget all this cheap unlimited Hosting that nothing but crap.
Re: Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting Cost by DualCore1: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
afam4eva:

The truth about unlimited Hosting is that they are actually not Unlimited. The term "Unlimited" is a gimmick used by web hosting companies to garner as many clients as they want.

If you read the TOS of most of this host companies that offer unlimited bandwidth, you will discover that they protected. meaning that there's a specific amount of bandwidth you must not cross.

If i may ask; what actually do you need an unlimited bandwidth for. if you're building the next face book with loads of traffic then a VPS is your best bet. Forget all this cheap unlimited Hosting that nothing but crap.
Word, brotha.

Owner, as per login and registration requirements. Would you like to explain exactly what you want?

(1) (Reply)

Contribute To Categorising Nigerian Blogs / 2 Domains For Sale / Hello Everyone - New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.