Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

2 Domains For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2 Domains For Sale (671 Views)

Domains For Sale / Nira Releases 50,000 Free .ng Domains For Nigerians / 50,000 Free .ng Domains For Nigeria At 50! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Domains For Sale by ThatBoy: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2010
I have two domains for sell namely Topnigerianmusicians.com and nigerianhollywoodmovies.com. Anyone interested to buy it should contact me using bigmodo(at)gmail.com and the amount you are willing to pay for it. Thanks.
Re: 2 Domains For Sale by ThatBoy: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
no one wants to buy the domain. embarassed
Re: 2 Domains For Sale by ThatBoy: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2010
Update: these domains are still available to sell to any interested buyer.
Re: 2 Domains For Sale by DualCore1: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2010
I'll talk about the first domain alone cuz the second one is just useless IMHO.

Topnigerianmusicians.com was registered yesterday. And you want to sell its ownership off today? You think its how people make quick money from domain sales, eh? Topnigerianmusicians.com as far as ICANN is concerned cannot be transferred to anyone (not even Bill) within 60 days of its registration. This simple means you cannot sell off a domain name you just registered until after 2 months. Changing nameservers is a different thing so don't bring it up as an option.
Re: 2 Domains For Sale by ThatBoy: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ha, i registered this domain yesterday and i changed my mind about using it. The second one is a mistake, should have been nollywood rather than hollywood. Now anyone that buys the topnigerianmusicians.com domain will get the other one for free. Anyone interested should contact me to get it.
Re: 2 Domains For Sale by uthamaputi: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2011
I am interested to buy the Domain name Topnigerianmusicians.com ,So that i have checked the worth of the Domain name by using the Domain name appraisal , I got the Domain name appraisal at here Zippozap.com the appraisal cost is low , so i decided to pay for $10USD ,Are you willing to sell it that price ,?i buy it from you soon, reply me please,

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone - New Here / What Are Meta Tags And How Do I Configure Mine To Get The Best Traffic / Review Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.