Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nysc Batch A Kebbi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch A Kebbi State (2446 Views)

2019 Batch A Kebbi Pcms Whatsapp Group / Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) / 2017 Batch A, Kebbi Corper. Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by odigbosky(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2017
My twin sister has been posted to kebbi state and i need more information on it and also those who have been posted there also
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2017
odigbosky:
My twin sister has been posted to kebbi state and i need more information on it and also those who have been posted there also
I'm serving in Kebbi presently. Let's talk on Whatsapp- 07061248889
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:06pm On May 18, 2017
odigbosky:

Awwwn
This is lovely
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by mollymotion(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2017
I am deployed to Kebbi too
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Emmitex(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2017
I was posted to kebbi also. how do one go there from d east.
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by odigbosky(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2017
looking at the Nigerian map i still dont understand why commuters will have to go to sokoto first before getting to kebbi state.
And if you are coming from the east, i heard there are buses at Onitsha that can take one to sokoto first before one takes a bus to birnin kebbi
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Mrsecman: 11:22am On May 19, 2017
We have arranged a bus to convey us from Osun to Kebbi.

If you're in Osun State or Oyo state, you may decide to join us.

We need just 7more people to full our 2nd Bus..

Osogbo to Kebbi..

Date : 6am on Monday 22/05/2017

Venue: Oja Oba, Opposite Ataoja Palace, Osogbo.

Just pm to pick number

Please, note that this is not for profit or business... We are not taking any advance payment from anyone... You're to pay directly to the driver when u come. You can reserve your seat, so we all go together.
I wish each and every one of us journey mercy, and a successful Service Year. Amen
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by cris07(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
honestly, to some extent u guys ar lucky to b deployed to kebbi state. I served there and i really enjoyed my stay... Kebbi is very peaceful, no boko haram n fulani herdsmen attack etc tins ar cheap, dey ar friendly pple... Go there and explore! Spend wisely. Tho kebbi is not perfect cos dey av many remote areas...wich could b sooooo boring. Jus pray u're posted to places like birnin kebbi, jega(whr i served), yauri, argungun....they ar manageable. Wish u guys safe trip.
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Mrsecman: 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
Click on this link to join Our whatsapp group

https:///6qdZyzPUoFoJU9I3DM6JsG

New Group for all pcm deployed to Kebbi.

08136666516 for quick add up
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2017
av been posted to kebbi state. hmmm this is the first time I will be traveling beyond the borders of kaduna state.
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Mrsecman: 8:05am On May 20, 2017
We need just 5more people to full our 2nd Bus

If you're staying in Ibadan, you are advised to join us, as people from Ibadan and environs have joined the Bus already

Osogbo to Kebbi camp (#5000) , PLEASE YOU'RE PAYING TO DRIVER AND NOT ANYONE... NOT FOR PROFIT.. JUST TO GO TOGETHER

DM to pick number: 08136666516

https:///CNqVCJ9hGHpBZfVP6yvJIv
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Mrsecman: 9:08am On May 20, 2017
We need just 4more people to full our 2nd Bus

If you're staying in Ibadan, you are advised to join us, as people from Ibadan and environs have joined the Bus already

Osogbo to Kebbi camp (#5000) , PLEASE YOU'RE PAYING TO DRIVER AND NOT ANYONE... NOT FOR PROFIT.. JUST TO GO TOGETHER

Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Mrsecman: 6:03pm On May 20, 2017
We need just 2 more people to full our 2nd Bus

Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Clementoke(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
If u are a graduate frm d health sciences (Doctors, Nurses, Lab scientist etc) posted to Kebbi, Kindly look for how to redeploy from d state. In addition to d inhumane workload in their hospitals, the State Government is no longer paying Corpers again. Some of are trapped here. BE WARNED

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by Armani3007: 6:30pm On May 20, 2017
odigbosky:
looking at the Nigerian map i still dont understand why commuters will have to go to sokoto first before getting to kebbi state.
And if you are coming from the east, i heard there are buses at Onitsha that can take one to sokoto first before one takes a bus to birnin kebbi

There is a bus going from Asaba. Straight to the camp. It's organised by Cross country. Call the rep on 07064784260.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by odigbosky(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
cris07:
honestly, to some extent u guys ar lucky to b deployed to kebbi state. I served there and i really enjoyed my stay... Kebbi is very peaceful, no boko haram n fulani herdsmen attack etc tins ar cheap, dey ar friendly pple... Go there and explore! Spend wisely. Tho kebbi is not perfect cos dey av many remote areas...wich could b sooooo boring. Jus pray u're posted to places like birnin kebbi, jega(whr i served), yauri, argungun....they ar manageable. Wish u guys safe trip.

my sister got posted to one suru LGA......do you have any idea how that place is like
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by cris07(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2017
odigbosky:

my sister got posted to one suru LGA......do you have any idea how that place is like
suru is one of d best places... Is very cool.
Re: Nysc Batch A Kebbi State by yokiti: 3:47pm On May 23, 2017

(1)

Real Reasons For Delay Of Nysc Allowances / Number One NYSC Platform On Telegram / Premobilization For NYSC 2018 Batch B Has Started!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.