Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo (1183 Views)

Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / Extension Of JAMB Result Validity: What Are The Possible Implications? / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by 2law(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by NLProblemChild(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
Hiss..
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 18, 2017
Mynd44 come and see the testimony of a lazy student

1 Like

Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 18, 2017
That's just the elementary part of university.
when you're admitted and you survive years you gon spend there then you're the real MVP.
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by 2law(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2017
fadafuqer:
Mynd44 come and see the testimony of a lazy student
the things have passed through in life really discouraged me bro.. Have seen the hand of God on my Life bro. These the real definition of Grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by 2law(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Hiss..
sorry bro.. The Lord has better plans for you
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by NLProblemChild(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
2law:
sorry bro.. The Lord has better plans for you
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
It means you're not qualified to get such result... That's if you even passed, anyway.
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 18, 2017
NLProblemChild:
thanks.
funniest guy ever grin bravo I know you passed your jamb
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by 2law(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2017
Laive:
It means you're not qualified to get such result... That's if you even passed, anyway.
will you keep quiet!!!!
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by fuckjesus(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2017
Lol.. in spite of your elation your performance is below par and not commendable. You could have scored higher if only you studied and prepared assiduously for your exam.

1 Like

Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by 2law(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
fuckjesus:
Lol.. in spite of your elation your performance is below par and not commendable. You could have scored higher if only you studied and prepared assiduously for your exam.
ugbowo nigga howfar..
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by fuckjesus(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2017
2law:
ugbowo nigga howfar..

I am doing great.... and you?
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by LordHelpMe(f): 4:40pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by 2law(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2017
fuckjesus:

I am doing great.... and you?
i gallant oo
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by NLProblemChild(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
fadafuqer:
funniest guy ever grin bravo I know you passed your jamb
no!
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by 2law(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
LordHelpMe:
Congrats
Thanks bae
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by skylane: 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
NLProblemChild:
no!
oboy howfa I write today nw,chemistry do me yanga no be small.but I thank God she later soji to my toasting
Re: Praise Dah Lawd Brethren!!!! My Jamb Result Oo by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
2law:
will you keep quiet!!!!
Bro no vex, but on the day of your screening, try to tell the panel that you didn't study yet you made that result. It were better you just shared your result without necessarily saying you didn't study for the exam. You may not know who is reading your post.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State To Increase Teachers Salary / How To Solve Issues Of National Open University Paid Fees Not Reflecting / 200+% Increase In Fees For Ui College Of Medicine..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.